Your favorite subliminal of all time

Oh i see. Your on a roll then. :+1:

How many of these programs can you use at a time or in a day? How long are they?

With his old 4g technology i think up to 3 or 4. It depends with 5g technology. Your only supposed to use one Subliminal for the duration of using it. But of course I’ve broken the rule. The reason is because the Subliminal sends so much data into your mind and it needs to process it. Using more could be too much for some people. For best results you should stick to one. How much time for each one it depends. Each Subliminal has it’s own recommendation of use. Should be listed somewhere in the description.

Which one is of particular interest to you if you don’t mind sharing of course?

I have one subliminal called ultra success luck magnifier, Whit that one you listen to only two loops two days in a row then i believe it’s 5 days off. Other ones a few loops everyday. It depends on which one really. They are around an hour long i believe.

1 Like

Some of the 5g have an instant on effect others take time. Results very from person to person. Some like the 4g subliminals more because they aren’t as dense and people feel results faster.

1 Like

He has a forum you can read through. I’m not a member in the forum but I’ve read it quite a bit. People post their journals and results of the different subliminals on it.

1 Like

I would suggest to try one for now and see how it goes. If you like it then try more. No need to rush.

Look through the ones he has for free and try one of those even. The stress relief one makes you feel pretty chill lol.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to figure out a script for the intention repeater myself but not having a lot of success even tho I do have the script for the one subliminal I listen to right now but it is over 1500 pages long and I’m unsure If I can just run the whole .txt document with all those affirmations thru the repeater successfully.

I like what you got going on with the gratitude @MasterOfYellow I’m not sure why I’m having such trouble putting something together also wanted to include high vibrational match or just high vibration in general in there somewhere.

But as far as Subliminals hypnodaddy was a popular one for me in fact some of his work right away for me. Like this has been one of the fastest ways to balance my chakras in one listen in past experiences.
https://youtu.be/_oJobt3O7Yk

2 Likes

!!

Does this site normally take a while to process your payment and make downloads available?

edit:
for the record for anyone who thinks about purchasing from this site, it took less than an hour to come through

Also this is a nice simple high vibe one :heart:

https://youtu.be/Y-5S5BuPigE

1 Like

They had an issue before and they had to manually proceess transactions. They will get it to you though. If i can remember correctly the guy that manages that is in Australian time zone.

1 Like

@MUSICMUSICMUSIC
Good to know. I’ll hang tight.

@Nytor That’s an interesting sub. A minute long. Great feedback in the comments section though.

2 Likes

Two thoughts:

1.) Higher vibration isn’t always better. Push your vibration beyond a level you’re ready for and you won’t like it. I got a taste of that with the Ascension dogtag…was NOT pleasant or fun.

2.) Do you have a specific goal in mind you’d like help writing an affirmation for?

2 Likes

Oh I’ve had my fun share of that, at one point I had both Ascension dog tag (boosted once) on 24/7 even while sleeping on for 6 months and then I had the audacity to wear divine balance thrown in there as well for like a month but that didn’t seem to phase me much so I took divine balance off but I also had made the mistake of being impatient and following someone else’s lead on boosting which was unwise at the time. I still keep the ascension tag on me all day long and it’s like I’m unaffected by it.

I always try to reach the highest vibration possible for me simply because I’m trying to get where I once was vibrationally and had some things come up that knocked me down like 20 pegs and I lost connection with source and my inner being or at least to the point I could no longer understand the messages I was receiving and or channeling when I wrote things out and it’s been my quest to return there since it happened this summer for a few weeks.

3 Likes

Literally minutes ago I almost posted the question to see if anyone had boosted Ascension and what happened. And then there you are. I think this thing is a synchronicity generator. I’m wearing it now.

2 Likes

well I also have coincidence and synchronicities as a custom field on my ring as well tho :sweat_smile:

but I will agree that when I first got it, it was indeed a synchronicity generator on its own.

It was pretty intense when I boosted it, I kept getting side swiped with scenarios of things I didn’t want to deal with and I had to just truck on thru it but now I don’t really feel much at all so I’m unsure of what happened.

1 Like

That’s too funny.

Between this, intercession and Best Path, it does seem like I’m being taught some lessons.

That makes me curious as well. I wonder if you are already in harmony with it. Or what else it could be.

1 Like

Maybe he’s exactly where his Higher Self wants him to be, so it’s been put on hold.

1 Like

An Ascension Dark Night of the Soul? Maybe.

Oh snap, somebody’s got the top comment on that vid… :smiley:

2 Likes