Your favorite subliminal of all time

I tested a number of subs in the past, including a few Quadible ones, and so far this was the one I found impressive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUnsRT7D4Po

5 Likes

Have you seen the YouTube channel, Hutton Resurrected? I have no idea if it is his

Does intention repeater web version work on your phone?

I’ve seen a lot of people recommend this subliminal!

1 Like

I think it’s the wording he uses. He never puts the script in the description. He just puts a list of what the script will accomplish.

I was listening to one of his recently. I can’t remember which one, it was Chakras or something else. I heard the voice say “I am on the side of hope”. That’s clever wording. Who knows what else is in there. It didn’t match the description, the word “hope” wasn’t in it. But I could see how it matched the goals stated in the description when I checked, even though I can’t remember which one it was right now.

1 Like

No one knows. You can catch glimpses of his technique if you listen carefully enough. Every once in a while the music will hit a lull and you can make out a voice.

What were your experiences with this one?

Just curious - why do folks use Subliminals?

• Because some Subliminals work better/faster than Sapien fields?
  • Or, some Subliminals do not have Sapien equivalents?
  • Or, we think using Subliminals in addition to Morphic Fields gets one faster results?
2 Likes

Because you can use it for more specific things. For instance, there is no field to become better at golf, but subliminals are readily available on YT or one can make them

4 Likes

Yeah you’re right. He also uses binaural beats so that users generate theta waves. In response to @FROMNOW’s question

I’ve been using them for about five years and find that they work well together with morphic fields. They have a synergistic effect when combined. Plus, I can play both at the same time.

6 Likes

I also have the ultra success luck magnifier. The problem with indigo labs is that you cannot listen to any other thing. I have tried it and their subliminal do not give much effect, if you listen to any morphic field or any other subliminal .

1 Like

I really enjoyed his free Stress Relief subliminal… Other than that, I didn’t have had much success with subliminals. @MUSICMUSICMUSIC’s extrovert-subliminal was among the best I ever used.

1 Like

Anyone use Subliminal Club? They have a few titles which received positive reviews, have a forum, and have a custom store where you can choose from a catalog of modules (20 max) to build your own custom subliminal based on your goals.

Thanks man i really appreciate that.

No. Their subliminals are full of bloatware. If I’m paying money for a Subliminal i don’t think my mind should be advertised to.

1 Like

Interesting. How do you know?

1 Like

A year back i bought a few and broke them down and decompiled them. There Is scripting going into your mind saying stuff like “since you started using subliminal club it changed your life and that it’s the best thing and you want to tell the world about them and how it changed your life etc”…

Ever wonder why someone uses a subliminal from them for a week or less and goes on the form and says how their life has changed? But they have nothing to show for it?

8 Likes

I was going to make a video and put it on YouTube but never did. I’ve been making my own subliminals for 18 years. But sometimes I do like trying out different creators.

Anyways there is nothing evil in the script or anything like that that I found. It’s just full of bloatware Advertisement.

1 Like

@MUSICMUSICMUSIC Hey. Are you sure these Indigo Mindlab subs are real? I listened to my first one for 4 hours last night. I think I feel something, some positive change. But I wonder if it’s placebo. I couldn’t hear a single word spoken the entire time. Just running water. Are these real?

It wasn’t the Ultrasonic version either.

1 Like