Your favorite subliminal of all time

To be honest I’ve rarely seen that happen, especially recently (say 2-3 months). Changes may also be subtle in the first week so they have nothing to show for at the moment, say as compared to listening to 8 loops and finding a new girlfriend.

I’ve also read about a poster of the forum who posted that a certain product related to romance/seduction/attraction wasnt working for him at all. Zero. But other posters report their significant others initiating sexy time with them and this was the first time since forever.

But with all this said, I’m open to hear your views. Were you able to obtain their exact script when you decompile their titles?

Yes they’re real. I have 5 of their products.

1 Like

Ok. Thank you. I’m not used to hearing nothing at all. I do feel good after the Success program though.

1 Like

If I have time in my life cuz I am so busy all the time with work and life I will break down a segment from one of them and post the video on here if you want. Takes a lot of time and effort to do this. You have to be really good and mess with the acoustics to bring the Subliminal out of the mask into audible range and same with their ultrasonics because those are masked to.

1 Like

Man. I noticed most of their programs are about attracting a partner. Have any of those worked for you. Sorry, kind of personal. But I can’t PM your private profile.

Even down to specific hair colors?! Have you seen that work.

Oh. It’s got me curious. If girls with specific hair colors started showing interest, I’d have to be like wthf

1 Like

I haven’t used those ones lol. Sure you can pm me

1 Like

It’s not a big deal, do it when you’re able to. I never knew their products could be broken down. Guess I learn something new everyday.

Out of curiosity, did you break down a Q title?

1 Like

Yeah you can break down anything just about. It just depends on how good you are in audio acoustics and engineering to be able to seperate the frequencies. The only subliminal I have are from a year ago or more.

No not really anything to show for it in terms of change and self-development. More like just instructions from the subconscious mind to create an obsession with their products. That’s easier to do than to bring around change in somebody.

3 Likes

You can create an impulse in somebody very easily. For instance the advertising industry. But to challenge beliefs that you’ve had your whole life and change them is not easy at all.

2 Likes

If I have time I will I’m sure I can. Remind me lateron. First ill breakdown some segments from sub club for @SirChiropractixalot

But please guys understand that I am not attacking any of these creators or anything like that. I’m not saying they are full of harmful satanic messages or anything. I just don’t agree with their practices.

4 Likes

I have not. I did hear that someone else uploaded some of his old videos to a new channel, but they were taken down later.

Most of the official videos are available for free on mindpersuasion.com

Yep, it’s browser-based, so it’ll work on all platforms.

I bet you could put together a Patreon dedicated to this purpose, where you could post your analysis of various subliminal makers and whether or not there’s anything unsavory embedded in it.

I bet there’s lots of people that’d pay a small bit for that info, and also some that’d pay a larger bit for the ability to request reviews of specific products.

After writing that and stopping for a moment of self-reflection…I think these “make money” “be the entrepreneur” energies are working. LOL

5 Likes

Lol that’s a great idea.

1 Like

Would it be crazy to ask for a 10% cut? LOL

:rofl:

2 Likes

Lol :rofl::rofl:

I don’t get them, they say listen to their stuff for over six months and not to listen to anything else. I would only pay that much for something that works immediately and definitely. The evangelists on the forum prove the points made by @MUSICMUSICMUSIC.

The thing about subliminals. is that convincing people works on nearly everyone. Physical changes and also improving people’s lives are more difficult.

2 Likes

Yeah, I saw the website but there’s not much interesting me there, unless I am looking at the wrong section. Is it similar to the SoundCloud? Because I see tonnes there

What is the intention repeater?

It is a software developed and provided by Thomas Sweet, which allows you to state an intention and then experience the effects of it. You can try it here: https://www.intentionrepeater.com/

2 Likes