A Blueprint of Power (Major) Testimonials

After x

If one wasn’t able to acquire this nft what audios could i stack to get similar effects ?

im guessing kinetic quasi crystal and minor blueprint ?

Your Energetic Being is definitely fitting one.

Tuaoi Crystal - read description on this one as well and seek through NFT trading thread.

If you didn’t get through Energy Awakening Course, then it’s a natural one to get.

Also this new project The Crystallized Guide NFT - Community Project delves into crystals topic.

2 Likes

There are a few things that other audios can simulate

But there are other things Major BPoP only offers. Cant find anywhere else. So far.

#1 favorite creation for me.

8 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

would there b benefits to renting this out for a few days ? lets say i loop it 24 7 for those days aswell lol

You need to stop depending on others for answers and start making your own choices.

2 Likes

Na, just trying to see if it would be worth it or not as I have no experience renting out nfts :)

2 Likes

Imho it’s not a matter of depending on others for answers and I’m not speaking on their behalf, it’s just that we are in a community that feeds itself of people who exchange ideas. Questions are (still) the best way to learn. And a mind that is open to make a question is open to learn.

So, again imo we should always encourage that.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t loop it 24/7 as that can hurt your energy system. This is an extremely powerful field.

But absolutely, you can benefit from a few day use of this field.

4 Likes

does this come wiv mandala ?

1 Like

Check this thread A Blueprint of Power (Major)

And look in your Venly wallet

1 Like

No.

1 Like

@Mouldytea
You are looking in the audio section, instead look at the NFT thread

1 Like

so that picture is fielded ?

thx :pray:

1 Like

The one in your wallet is

2 Likes

It is? I never knew that. You sure?

That’s epic if so! I’ve never even gazed at it to check.

Am I sure? never exactly lol

But it is an NFT, and the mandala in the wallet is the one to use. The other question I can’t attest to.

2 Likes

I’ll check and see and report back. Lol.

1 Like

@Rosechalice Wow! Seems that it is. Or perhaps im just feeling the energy cuz the image is sort of a “window” to the field, but isn’t literally fielded.

But the pic only shows on the front page and when I go to click on the NFT it turns into a question mark. So I can’t save it. :frowning:

Edit: it’s DEF fielded.

5 Likes