A Blueprint of Power (Major) Testimonials

I wasn’t sure whether there was still a need to add it (trying to keep it simple) as I’ve read reports about how this ‘feels’ like IAC.
And/Or perhaps something to also replace/reprogram that kind of stuff? Like New Perspectives or something?

1 Like

Do what feels right for you. IAC helps me clear whatever rises to the surface and overwhelms me.

I use New Perspectives everyday. It could be a good trio.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I came back to re-read this and the Pre-Release thread to soak up the nostalgia of these times when this field was released! How exciting!

9/3/21 forever in my heart! :heart:

4 Likes

Yeah that was something else the first listens :milky_way::boom::exploding_head::zap:

4 Likes

And it still hasn’t lost its magic. 🪄

3 Likes

Can someone please send me this mp3? I lost it a couple of days ago when I lost my phone.
(yes, I do own the NFT)

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @admins, since I’m around here again and I see you organizing, wouldn’t/couldn’t/shouldn’t this be moved in the NFT category?

1 Like

Smh…this popped up as a suggestion to me. They have several NFT audios on their page. I reported it.

Good time to listen to major lol

1 Like

Yeah it’s one of the next fields in my stack right now lol

3 Likes

Hey y’all,
Do you guys play the Blueprint Series (Blueprint of Life, Minor Blueprint of Power, Major Blueprint of Power, respectively) before or after playing The Eternal?
@Maoshan_Wanderer @Lunamoon22 @SammyG
THANKYOU❤️

After x

If one wasn’t able to acquire this nft what audios could i stack to get similar effects ?

im guessing kinetic quasi crystal and minor blueprint ?

Your Energetic Being is definitely fitting one.

Tuaoi Crystal - read description on this one as well and seek through NFT trading thread.

If you didn’t get through Energy Awakening Course, then it’s a natural one to get.

Also this new project The Crystallized Guide NFT - Community Project delves into crystals topic.

2 Likes

There are a few things that other audios can simulate

But there are other things Major BPoP only offers. Cant find anywhere else. So far.

#1 favorite creation for me.

8 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

would there b benefits to renting this out for a few days ? lets say i loop it 24 7 for those days aswell lol

You need to stop depending on others for answers and start making your own choices.

2 Likes

Na, just trying to see if it would be worth it or not as I have no experience renting out nfts :)

2 Likes