A Blueprint of Power (Major) Testimonials

I remember feeling this.

In fact in my way home from work the first time i didnt want to talk at all and i thought i was going to be shut quiet for some days. Because you just feel there… suspended… witnessing rapidly things unfolding slowly while slowly seeing things rapidly unfolding theres not a desire to talk.

12 Likes

Can attest to the feelings of bliss and stillness so far with this field. Having lots of nostalgia. Seeing The Creators beauty in everything and everyone.

What a feeling.

Can’t wait to dive deeper.

18 Likes

Yah I already have trouble expressing what I “feel” from any fields and it’s like that with this one, but to the extreme. Silence. Pure Beingness. Pure consciousness. Pure power. But a calm, silent power. Pure awareness. Pure flow state. That’s the best I can come up with.

And I want to say full as well. My energy body feels condensed with each field I have played, but simultaneously lighter at the same time. I guess the word I’m looking for is integrated. I can isolate and tap into each field I played that day that’s in my aura, bring it front and center to my awareness, abide in it and then switch to another as i please. I was already able to do that but now with even more ease and precision.

18 Likes

Exactly that :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Actually dislike the whole series but that scene perfectly resembled what happened :slight_smile:

More like SNES emulator :upside_down_face:

My pleasure bro, it’s fun for me to uncover these details honestly.

:pray:t4: :pray:t4: :pray:t4:

11 Likes

Day 1.5:

I looped this last night and tried to sleep with it:

I felt having something like a rotating crystal in my third eye chakra and that the crystal was somehow accumulating and storing energy for that particular chakra. And when I focussed on this chakra it was using this collected energy from the crystal and metnal pictures started flashing there.

I remember this feeling from when returning from an OBE back to my body, my third eye was pulsating heavily in the same way with all types of images and scenes flashing in front of it, each about 0.7 seconds long but still able to grasp consciously/conceptually.

So when the description says “Chakras are enhanced with crystalline storage ability”, from my current understanding the chakras are extended with crystals (which we know are storages for energy and information), and this saved up energy can then later be released when one focuses/uses a particular chakra. In my case I wanted to see stuff and focused on the third eye and it felt like the necesary energy for this came from the storage crystal in that third eye chakra.

Day 2:

Today I listened to this field for ca. 3 hours while being out for a walk.
It seems this time the blockage removal parts kicked in. It kicked in with fully force :boom:
A lot of negative old feelings, triggers and stuff came up to be resolved. Repressed feelings of being lonely, not worthy enough, completely on my own etc. came up with full force.
I consciously told the field to catch every single piece of this trauma energy and release it completely from my body. The field kept pushing and I went rather quickly from emotional pain back to a neutral state.

I was intuitively advised (by the field?) to listen to Emotional and Mental Supporter upon returing home to easen the symptoms of the blockage removal process as well to Muscle Massage to release body tensions for support of free energy flow through the body.
After returning home I listened to both each for an hour and now feel fine and motivated for the future again. My Higher Self told me to not get mentally stuck and confused by all of these short-term emotions coming up as they will all soon be gone. What appears like an eternity while going through the trauma emotion is just the illusion that pains creates.

“Just give it time, listen daily, trust the process and after 1 month the changes will be otherwordly. I’ve got your back. :heart:

As I am writing this I am listening to the field again.
It feels like Ascension tag on super ultra alien steroids.
It is an intense process of cleaning out your own soul towards a fully positive and sovereign experience of existence, but I love it and raising vibration is my new addiction :grin:

:white_heart: ETERNALY GRATEFUL :white_heart:

28 Likes

:arrow_up: :+1:

9 Likes

:+1: :muscle: :muscle:

19 Likes

I want to remain silent about this but ok, brief addendum anyway:

1. The music is magnificent like it’s not even allowed. Magnificent. Moves me almost to tears every time. This is most subjective stuff of course but it sounds like a promise by itself.

2. The field became the first one of all my stacks. Amplifying the effects of the others, etc. Tremendously and obviously.

3. Today I meditated on Flower of Life right after. I use Flower of Life mostly as a “map” that shows me more precisely what is going on when I’m incapable of pinpointing it. Aka “sense maker” field (I guess there are others doing it as well, I should re-read the thread some time). It was definitely a good bet. Maybe slightly too intense as a combo (for the following 1 hour) but now some details of the Major Blueprint are less abstract, more tangible, and localized for me.

And extra written like from me for some of the great reviews in here.

23 Likes

I hear you… I have my own…

It truly feels like a Marvel/Anime coming to power scene.

At some point, maybe it was quasi crystal breaking pattern but suddenly I can create a focus so strong into a single point that it vibrates everything in me and around.

But I will say that before that, I went through a weird purging. I had to run to the bathroom to vomit and while nothing came out since I was fasting, “something” did come out.

Anytime I can make the focus thing happen on command now.

19 Likes

You have found the perfect tool for your advanced wizardness, huh? Fascinating feedback as usual with you…

I’ve been a regular user of the very first Quasi Crystal field for 1 year or so. It was really the one that always made me feel that depatterning/repatterning cycle in the most visible way. Other fields have contributed of course, but with the Quasi Crystal v1, the awareness of it was simultaneous with the listening moment. Some might find it too spacey and it has indeed that aspect but… precisely, you get reconstructed while floating in space lol (space in a larger sense). Instead of getting confusingly mixed.

Now I feel as if it was a scale model of this one, you know. A prototype or appetizer for this new field. That’s maybe why the latter has fit like a glow + thanks to a few other supporting fields/practices (because honestly, I thought that I would have been knocked out by such a power during the first days, with difficulties to “digest”, etc.).

I love the analogy :)

The coolest part, isn’t it? I’ll be following in your footsteps. Juniorly of course :))

12 Likes

Mini update:

Body feels healthier. I had some pain in knuckle of my pinky toes (been walking on stones), that’s gone. More energy and mental clarity than usual. Muscles feel denser.

A strong motivation to get things done

Inner body is in a constant vibration, feel like I have multiple gyroscopes constantly, stronger than the MBoP effect.

Fields are more effective. Lucky horseshoe is one of my daily and I got an instant effect the moment I put it on. Feels like I have use less of the field for the full effect.

Did enough loops of BoP and do not feel any resistance to the field so I’m bringing it down to 3x morning and night now.

Mental focus or power to direct thoughts is completely different and it definitely does feel like I morphed into something I’ll understand in a few weeks.

206684852-GlowingAngel1

28 Likes

How I feel playing Major Blueprint of Power

24 Likes

Definitely. And I have not been able to use each other field for than 1x each. Also, my stack has significantly shortened. I don’t feel I need certain fields anymore. I feel on top of the world!

BOL
MinorBOP
MajorBOP
Full Body Negentropic Coherence
= Perfect equanimity and power

18 Likes

Please balance that

with this…

Applies to anyone with this field.

28 Likes

Fully understand this.

In my meditating yesterday HS tapped in with “why you want all this power?”

Which ensued a back and forth of eliminating the need/identification of the power.

“Make sure your measure of power is not control but your capacity to love along with power expressed as the source of happiness not controller of outcomes”

21 Likes

Should have clarified more: it’s more of a power over myself. My own self doubts, shadows, blocks, ect… archangel tyreal is the angel of justice - this was me stating my experience as it feels its serving justice to myself with the power of Major Blueprint and freeing my soul chains and tie backs .

Definitely not abusing the power or using it in destructive ways :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I kinda felt that went without being said. I understood you. I don’t think any of us are abusing the power it’s giving. BTW Shantachandi Yagna is the perfect feminine balancer afterwards. I use it after the stack I just listed in my last comment. Beautiful!

14 Likes

Ok. Understood… But until one is so far beyond this plane that one doesn’t have to worry about such things…
The balance of
Power - Love - Wisdom
is a constant juggling act that requires utmost concentration in one’s journey.
It’s easy to fall off to one side or the other …

Until then, I’ll be the “annoying” reminder…especially if this is one’s beginning experiences with handling this much power.

34 Likes

More than fine by me. Your reminders is why I got this far. :muscle:t4: :pray:t4:

14 Likes