A Minor Blueprint of Power

This is indeed a mythic kind of field, nobody really know anything about it, its more up to the ones using it to explore what it has to offer :volcano:

11 Likes

That duck really be wildin
I thought it plasted throught ur fence the first time i looked at the pic

2 Likes

What the duck doin

3 Likes

He Got 5 stars on GTA

5 Likes

MBop can sometimes drain me too so I tend to play audios that energize me before and after it

7 Likes

Maybe try some auric repair too bro

4 Likes

There does seem to be some sense of MBoP working with/using the current existing energy in the development/trajectory for the next level. This can lead to a need for more energy in my experience. So using Negentropic Jing/Chi before/after has been beneficial for me.

Quite an interesting release, have just forgotten to use it more consistently.

7 Likes

What’s the difference between this and blueprint of life?

3 Likes

way too much

7 Likes

Lol Eli.

I dont know if its my impression but Mr @kevin11 seems like he doesnt read much? Just straight asks whatever, nah brother put a little effort too. :blush:

11 Likes

Lol, it can be difficult to wrap my head around certain ideas brought forward in these audios but love to learn and see if I can.

4 Likes
2 Likes

This audio is AMAZING :relaxed:

It makes me actually want to meditate to it and get the full benefits.

Emotions
Mental state
Physical being

All in check

23 Likes

Hi everyone! I was just wondering how are other people using this audio, I’ve bought it and trying to gain inspiration of how to implement it in my routine / what to pair it with.
Thank you!

Also finding it a bit difficult to understand what this does, i’ve read the forum posts but still a bit baffled! in my early 20s

2 Likes

Bro i got this when it came out
I haven’t even fully used it, today i used it and felt a steady push , like mind over matter and soul over mind.

15 Likes

That’s a really nice way to put it. :)

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im sorry but its not the fields faults.

Its what you have inside that is brought to the surface to be worked on :woman_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

Belive me, im workong on it :grin: and you wont be excluded for sure

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Enjoy the ride

4 Likes