A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka

I now feel like I have to make an actual effort to stop playing vaikuntha loka and go ahead with my regular playlist
Vaikuntha Loka >>>>>

I wonder if I could loop it from another device simultaneously my regular playlist.
What do you guys think?

2 Likes

I happened to somehow suddenly want to light a candle while this was playing. I stared at it for a few minutes until i thought, “what if you stare at the candlelight while listening to this for a while?”

So i’ll be trying that

Update:
Mind you, i seldom light candles.

There was a lot of activity / pressure / friction / inflammation on the crown of my head until intuitively I started using Restoration from the Long Haul (YouTube) maybe inflammation, circulation?

Update 2

This seems to improve connection to higher self / stimulate crown / stimulate 3rd eye?

8 Likes

You mean the field, or using the field while candle gazing?

It would not be surprising if it does that. For me it is like an ego dissolution on steroids.

Do you use your peripheral vision, an “open focus”, or narrow stare?

The description says to set an intention with this field.

Maybe you had an unspoken intention of burning away blocks.

5 Likes

Using the field (the ‘energies’ at first listen before the candle) as the beginning

Then i used with the candle

“Open focus” as in what’s shared here?

I believe i was shifting between ‘open focus’ and ‘narrow stare.’ But moreso narrow

With intent, during the stare, I was and still am surprisingly able to (had to do a lot of brain & nerve healing) blurr out my vision and refocus with more finesse. I’ve never done this before, specifically on candles, so this may be quite useful for healing eyesight.

I started to feel sensations at the back of my head after this field. Played i believe 3 times with some momentary pauses. And intuitively did more stimulation of crown and third eye through fields and subliminals

Is it true that at some point the pineal gland was a literal third eye at the back of human heads?

I intuitively went for it without thinking much of it; with a drive of ‘go with the flow’ - ‘experimentation’ -‘curiosity’ - ‘oooh! Something tells me to listen to this!’ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I had no intention of setting a goal before this. Sort of like the attitude of The Fool archetype + Inner Child wonder

Oh… :laughing: I didn’t realize it was suggested to set an intention

For me maybe it was more of ‘inspiration’ for the sudden act with this rather than full ‘intent’ to burn blocks

There is this desire still for me to continue this exercise, so i’m excited to practice once more

4 Likes

I just meant the gaze. Which does similar things to open focus (brain syncing and alpha production). That man got abstract though. I have the Les Fehmi book and tapes and don’t remember that much theory xD. But I guess that’s where I got the expression.

I think that’s the result of strong focus, or gaze shifting.

Well I was asking out of curiosty and also because…direct candle gazing isn’t healthy. Honestly I don’t have a clear answer on this. I’ve seen pros and cons. But it could harm some people’s eyesight.

I think when people think it is healing, it is if it induces tears and because it lubricates the eyes. Which isn’t such a powerful thing as to be healing if you do some mins of fire gazing (nevermind longer times).

On the other hand, it seems meditating and basically getting in sync with fire energy somehow offsets this.

So, be careful if you aren’t sure how it affects you.

First time I hear this…sounded funny to me not gonna lie lol

I think this field somehow calls to us. Sometimes I’d like to listen to it more (basically spam it) but I don’t. I’m listening the recommended amount (by the field itself).

Those are like the opposite poles of this field for me (the fool wiping out negativity…and everything, before a new journey can begin).

But I mostly listen so it takes away negative feelings. I don’t set intentions, but the field knows why I listened to it. It gives me what I need, not what I want though.

This is my fav field so…welcome to the club, maybe.

2 Likes

Edit update Oct 27

The sensation at the back was actually more at the nape, occipital. This post came to mind

And the candle flame… in regards to that blueprint

I believe my higher self is guiding me through this field to clear blockages

Spinal Tapper + Neck Hump (adjusting posture and aligning atlas, cervical spine) + Multiple Sclerosis (healing nerves)

Can help with fibromyalgia + TMJ + balancing issues + upper body support

Edit update Oct 27

Add Autism and Enzyme Enpp6 fields for the overstimulating sensations

6 Likes

Try chanting “Om” with this

6 Likes

10 Likes

I’m going through a major shift and the last few weeks were miserable for me. Been feeling out of sorts letting all kinds of external energies influence me, and void of any motivation to look after myself. Played this field with the intention of raising my vibration and incinerating negativity and I experienced bodily chills and tears of joy. I feel like I returned home after a long and arduous journey…so I’m sleeping with this on loop tonight :sparkling_heart: om namo bhagawate vasudevaya

15 Likes

I read some of the earlier postings and decided to take this for a ride. I reasoned from those postings that I could get a bit closer/stay longer if I raised my vibrations. I listened to Vibrational Light and Guidance and 10 Paramitas. I can’t say that, in the words of @WellBeing, I was called on to make these pairings. My process was a bit more gamified. I figured a little glow from LVG would get me to VL, and what I picked up in VL would get me closer to the LVG pure lands. I know there are profound differences between the two places and the two faith traditions, but those differences don’t resonate with me enough to guide decisions. Both places are worth visiting (even at a distance) and it seemed to be a testable strategy.

While listening to 10 Paramitas, I thought about Plato’s Allegory of the Cave and @SammyG ’s discussion of integration on the venting thread (it’s probably elsewhere, as well) In the Cave Allegory, it’s the light/truth that’s not integrated. EDIT: The integration discussion on the forum is mostly about integrating the darker/broken parts of us (not dissing that, just pointing out a difference.) \End EDIT I’m comfortable enough with the fact of my imperfections even as I aspire to do better (I’m really trying to swear less), but I’m very uncomfortable with the idea that there are, at least by several doctrines/dogmas, much better parts of myself than I recognize. This inspired an experiment to listen to the VL field as if it were a place in me. I’m not making a philosophical/metaphysical point. It was just a thought experiment. Plus, I thought “they” might have a harder time kicking me of of me.

So here’s what happened. Very quick onset in the head and then I kept reminding myself that this was going to be all within me—integrating the divine, as it were. From about the bottom of my rib cage and moving up, I was like a balloon filling up. Lots of stress (I’m under stress, not horrible, but it’s there) melting away. No doubt more was happening, but that’s all I can take away from this round.

I’m very curious how the karma crucible and this field interact.strong text

6 Likes

Just wanted to thank you for this post, I’ve only revisited this field last night and setting an intention after gaining an understanding of what this energy can do really helped me enjoy this field and I’m totally blissing out today after looping this all night. I listened to the vishnu sahasranamam alongside this field, hoping to augment the experience. Woke up feeling like a newborn. What a time to be alive!

4 Likes

I absolutely do the same. I loop this field while reciting Vishnu Sahasranamam everyday. And also while reciting my mantra (my believed form of Vishnu is Nrisimha)…

10 Likes

You are such an inspiration, thats it, time for me to learn Sanskrit :grinning:

3 Likes

This field always overwhelm me. I feel kind of awe, and dread from it.
The idea of “place” or realm with nothing above it is just too much for my human mind it seems.

6 Likes

I feel the same thing bro

2 Likes

Bliss bliss blisss
Heat

Summary
Basic Info

In Hinduism, “Vaikuntha” is often described as the divine abode of Lord Vishnu or Narayana. It is considered a realm of spiritual bliss, harmony, and eternal existence. “Loka” means “world” or “realm,” so “Vaikuntha Loka” refers to the world or realm of Vaikuntha. In some belief systems, individuals aspire to experience or connect with Vaikuntha Loka’s energy for spiritual growth. While the concept is rooted in Hindu theology and spirituality, here are some potential interpretations of the benefits that might be associated with receiving an “energetic taste” of Vaikuntha Loka:

Spiritual Upliftment: An energetic connection with Vaikuntha Loka could lead to a heightened sense of spiritual well-being and inner peace.

Blissful States: The realm of Vaikuntha is often associated with a state of bliss. An energetic taste of this realm might provide glimpses of this blissful state, promoting a deeper sense of contentment and joy.

Inner Harmony: The energy of Vaikuntha Loka might help individuals achieve a state of inner harmony and balance, reducing stress and emotional turmoil.

Enhanced Devotion: For devotees of Lord Vishnu, an energetic connection with Vaikuntha Loka might strengthen their devotion and sense of divine connection.

Elevated Consciousness: Connecting with Vaikuntha’s energy might lead to an expansion of consciousness, allowing individuals to perceive reality from a broader perspective.

Purification: The energy of Vaikuntha Loka might be associated with purification on various levels—spiritual, emotional, and mental—leading to a sense of renewal.

Release of Attachments: An energetic taste of Vaikuntha Loka could potentially help individuals release attachments to material possessions and concerns, fostering detachment.

Divine Guidance: Some might believe that an energetic connection with Vaikuntha Loka opens channels for receiving divine guidance and insights on one’s spiritual path.

Increased Compassion: The energy associated with Vaikuntha Loka might cultivate feelings of universal love and compassion toward all beings.

Shifted Perspective: Encountering the energy of Vaikuntha Loka might shift an individual’s perspective on life, encouraging them to focus on higher spiritual values and purposes.

It’s important to remember that interpretations of these concepts can vary widely among different individuals, and these benefits are based on spiritual and metaphysical beliefs rather than empirical evidence. As with any spiritual practice, personal experiences and beliefs will play a significant role in how these concepts are understood and integrated into one’s spiritual journey.

A bit more in detail

The destination of those who have transcended aspects of Lightness/awareness, Activity and Stability/ inertia even while they are still alive.

Let’s break down the idea of transcending aspects of “Lightness/awareness,” “Activity,” and “Stability/inertia” even while alive:

1. Transcending Aspects of Lightness/Awareness: In many spiritual traditions, “lightness” can be understood as a quality of consciousness that is free from the burdens of attachments, worries, and limited perceptions. This lightness is often associated with expanded awareness and a sense of inner freedom. Individuals who have transcended this aspect of lightness have moved beyond the constraining influence of their ego and mundane concerns. They experience a heightened state of awareness that is not weighed down by the demands of the ego and the material world.

2. Transcending Activity: “Activity” in this context refers to the constant movement, desires, and restlessness of the mind. Transcending activity means that an individual has reached a state of inner stillness and tranquility. Their mind is no longer driven by incessant desires or racing thoughts. Instead, they have achieved a state of mental calmness and equanimity, allowing them to be fully present in each moment without being consumed by the constant fluctuations of the mind.

3. Transcending Stability/Inertia: “Stability” or “inertia” pertains to the tendency to remain stagnant, complacent, or resistant to change. Transcending this aspect means that an individual has overcome the inertia that can hinder personal growth and transformation. They are not held back by fear or resistance to change. Instead, they have embraced the dynamic nature of existence and are open to continuous evolution and spiritual advancement.

Living in Transcendence: Living in a state of transcendence according to these principles involves an elevated state of being. Individuals who have achieved this state of consciousness are often described as having a profound sense of inner peace, clarity, and connection with the divine. They have let go of the limitations of the ego, material attachments, and mental restlessness. This state allows them to experience life with a deeper sense of purpose, meaning, and harmony.

It’s important to note that the descriptions provided are rooted in spiritual and philosophical perspectives, and interpretations may vary across different traditions. While the concepts may seem abstract, they serve as guiding principles for those seeking a path of spiritual awakening and self-realization. Transcending these aspects requires inner work, self-awareness, and often involves practices such as meditation, self-reflection, and cultivating virtues like compassion and mindfulness.

a bit more

Imagine this as a place riding on the crest of an outgoing explosion, surrounded by something akin to most intense heat, beyond what you can perceive or conceptualize, very much like the barrier of super-hot plasma that surrounds solar system, (including ours) and between galaxies.

“Imagine this as a place riding on the crest of an outgoing explosion”:
In this imagery, the idea of a “place riding on the crest of an outgoing explosion” could symbolize a realm or state of existence that emerges from a transformative and dynamic process. The “outgoing explosion” might represent a profound shift, a breaking free from limitations, and a release of energy. This explosion could signify a personal or spiritual transformation, where old paradigms and limitations are transcended, giving rise to new possibilities and dimensions of experience.

“Surrounded by something akin to the most intense heat”:
The intense heat that surrounds this place could symbolize the intensity of spiritual energy, illumination, and divine presence. Heat is often associated with purification and transformation. In this context, the intense heat might represent the burning away of impurities, attachments, and ego-driven desires. It could suggest a state of inner purification, where one’s essence is refined and aligned with higher principles.

“Beyond what you can perceive or conceptualize”:
This part of the description acknowledges the limitations of human perception and conceptual understanding. The imagery suggests that the nature of this place is beyond the scope of conventional awareness and intellectual comprehension. This invites a sense of humility and awe in the face of the divine and the mysteries of existence.

“Very much like the barrier of super-hot plasma that surrounds the solar system and galaxies”:
Drawing a parallel between the described place and the barrier of super-hot plasma surrounding the solar system and galaxies brings cosmic imagery into play. Just as the plasma represents a boundary between the known and the unknown in the universe, the described place represents a threshold between ordinary human experience and a higher state of consciousness. The plasma barrier might symbolize the transition between the material and the spiritual, and the notion that accessing this place requires transcending the limitations of the physical realm.

Symbolic Significance:
This imagery evokes a sense of transformation, purification, and transcendence. The symbolic elements suggest a process of breaking free from limitations, undergoing purification, and accessing a realm of heightened awareness and divine presence. It’s an invitation to consider the journey of spiritual evolution, where individuals move beyond the confines of the material world and connect with a higher reality that transcends human comprehension.

Possibilities abound

Be inspired, define a clear goal with a real experience ;) Possibilities abound."

1. Be Inspired: Finding inspiration in the concept of Vaikuntha Loka can ignite a sense of wonder and curiosity about the higher realms and divine possibilities. This inspiration serves as a driving force that propels individuals toward deeper exploration and understanding.

2. Define a Clear Goal: Setting a clear goal in the context of Vaikuntha Loka might involve aiming for spiritual transformation, liberation from the cycle of birth and death, or cultivating a deeper connection with the divine. Defining this goal provides focus and purpose on the spiritual journey.

3. Real Experience: Emphasizing a “real experience” encourages practitioners to move beyond mere intellectual contemplation and engage in practices that enable them to connect with the energy, essence, or teachings of Vaikuntha Loka. It’s about making the concept tangible and applicable to one’s own life.

4. Possibilities Abound: The phrase “possibilities abound” acknowledges the rich diversity of experiences and insights that individuals can potentially encounter on their journey toward Vaikuntha Loka. This realm is described as a place of divine perfection, and the journey to it can be transformative, offering numerous opportunities for personal and spiritual growth.

5. Multifaceted Exploration: Vaikuntha Loka is often described in multifaceted ways, encompassing qualities of bliss, harmony, and eternal existence. The concept invites practitioners to explore these facets through various practices, rituals, and inner contemplation, leading to a deeper understanding of its essence.

6. Personal Evolution: Just as Vaikuntha Loka is described as a realm of higher existence, the journey toward it reflects personal evolution. The concept of abundant possibilities highlights the potential for individuals to progress spiritually, shedding limitations and aligning with divine qualities.

7. Expanding Awareness: The phrase encourages individuals to expand their awareness beyond the confines of the material world. Exploring Vaikuntha Loka’s concept allows for a broader perspective on existence, inviting practitioners to glimpse a reality beyond the ordinary.

8. Embracing Divine Essence: Practitioners can strive to embrace the essence of Vaikuntha Loka in their own lives, seeking to embody qualities of purity, love, and spiritual harmony. These qualities can guide their interactions, decisions, and intentions.

9. Journey of Transformation: The idea of abundant possibilities underscores the transformative nature of the journey toward Vaikuntha Loka. It’s an invitation to undergo profound shifts in consciousness, shedding the limitations of the ego and aligning with divine consciousness.

10. Openness to Revelation: The phrase encourages openness to revelations and insights that might arise through practices or contemplation related to Vaikuntha Loka. It suggests that the more one engages with the concept, the more potential there is for personal revelations and spiritual insights.

Source

ChatGPT

5 Likes

Meditated on it yesterday at 9 PM. Got out of the meditative trance at 1 AM after it was done playing.

Trippy.

5 Likes

AI generated based on the description

Now I’m gonna use this field :grin:

15 Likes

Vaikuntha Loka

And

Ascension naut

Playing both at night is so liberating.

:relieved:

6 Likes

Once I went to goa for a Goa Trance rave.
Naturally I took some Hoffman’s to get in sync with the universe, the music & the vibe of goa.

After a night of raving, went back to bed around sunrise. Deep in the bliss of afterglow while laying on my bed, I thought what better way to end this trip than visiting my favourite YouTube channel , Dream Seeds.

Saw this video and played it, switched on the loop option and closed my eyes.

A Taste of Vaikuntha Loga is an understatement for what this field can offer. It’s more like a 5 course meal, a feast, and a party…!

2 Likes