A theology discussion

Great. I do have one of his recommended books. Watched the Avatar series long back, just little. Probably I can rewatch it again now.

3 Likes

I’ve been reading “Chariots of the Gods”, that was mentioned in another post.

Still have two books from the list lying around. I should spend more time reading :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It is good time to read. I usually prefer to read books and these old books makes them even more interesting.

3 Likes

We see God as an external being, thing etc… Look within, lies all the questions and answers that we look for, expand your Awareness of Consciousness

Evolution through Multi Dimensional Experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEd1EFpUZ6A

2 Likes

Your higher self will decide. You may choose to incarnate again on Earth, you may choose to incarnate somewhere else, or you may choose to do other things in higher realms. Think of it this way - the life you’re living now is a video game character created by your higher self. You role-play the character for a while, and when it’s run it’s course, if you decide the game is worthwhile and you want to keep playing, then you’ll create a new character and give it another go as someone new. “Hmm, last time as a soldier was interesting, I wonder what life is like as an artist…”

5 Likes

This thread: Best mandala or audio to get laid. Specifically

Best source I’ve found that explains all this teaches it as Dimensions 1-9. If you think about it, this also matches with patterns noticed elsewhere, which grants further credibility. For example, Vortex-Based Mathematics is also all about the interactions of 1-9 (also, 3,6,9 are all interlinked in that system as well). Also, basic numerology’s definitions for the energies of numbers 1-9 closely match the descriptions/purposes for the 9 dimensions, again pushing me to see this model as credible.

This is a great discussion and I’m loving everyone’s ideas and thoughts about these subjects.

I agree with many of you regarding God = He. It’s been cultivated and part of the human history / culture that god is male which doesn’t mean it’s true (to simplify it all) :slight_smile:

My second question is asking something different. BEFORE primordials/ aliens/ other beings/ male/ female/ dualities, I’m asking about the genesis of creation of it all. Not just our universe.

Summoning @_OM again here. :wave:
There were some interesting takes in this discussion regarding the VOID being the start of existence. But how can that be? Matter doesn’t exist in the Void.

So, was it the awareness that led to a vibration that led to a sound that started it all? But then ‘WHAT’ was observed to start it all?

Perhaps @Captain_Nemo can also jump into this discussion. :slight_smile:

This is a never-ending and therefore pointless question…which is why I asked to leave the first time… :wink:

Here’s the answer… Some “thing” named Bob “created” the universe before this universe before this universe before this universe over 10 quadrillion “earth” years ago.

What’s your next question going to be???

“Who created Bob…where did Bob come from??”

These are all “mind”-based questions that will never be answered satisfactorily for the ego-mind until you EXPERIENCE oneness with universe and Grok the answer

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wpwa3jf60M

3 Likes

I thought Bob’s my uncle? :joy: :rofl:

Point taken… this is all a thought exercise and pointless until I actually experience oneness. Sigh.

Sorry to have looped you back in, @_OM. :pray:

1 Like

ok… this gif has been on my mind to post for a while…
and it’s as near perfect as you’re going to get as an answer until…you know…

Meditate on this for a few minutes or months or years…

Ironic that you used the word “loop” … ha! you have no idea…
Nested loops everywhere!!!

14 Likes

@_OM Omg… stop it! My brain hurts. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@_OM I’ve had a chance to reflect on your gif. I remember seeing a picture of a human brain cell and the universe and they both looked very similar. I found that fascinating.

Are you alluding to the fact that everything around us is created in our minds?

This was an interesting video on the subject.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddPPWhAW6zk

5 Likes

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

@_OM Hmm… You don’t know or you are playing games and aren’t going to tell me? :stuck_out_tongue:

If it is true, then everything around us is a manifestation from our mind. That means even angels, demons, entities, aliens… EVERYTHING has been created by our minds?

Have that direct experience of God/Oneness/Tao yet? :wink:

Yeah. It’s like a Zen Koan.
It’s supposed to be beyond the rational/dual mind/ego so that one can intuitively grasp the “greater” truth.
In other words, yeah, it’s kind of a mini-ego death, so it can seem like it’s “hurting”.

3 Likes

@_OM

Not direct experience yet, but did reflect on it hence my answer. Am I on the right track at least?

Bob Dobbs did create the multi-verse.And now ION is gonna destroy it! Relax and allow.

1 Like

I am by no means an authority on religion stuff, but my personal “headcanon” is that God is the sentient manifestation of all energy in the universe. The Universe itself is God, and all individual things in the universe are separate aspects of them, but they all are still connected to and by God. God themselves is genderless, being nothing but pure energy, but some view them as male while others view them as female. It may just depend on their personal values in life and what they need spiritually.

2 Likes