About LOVE - Dating & Relationships ❤️

I came across this a while ago and i wanted to share it but i really didnt know where to post it, i felt it wouldnt really fit in any of the existing threads, so i decided to make this one.

To share all things you want re love, funny, inspiring, poems, part of lyrics, sad, love venting, love dreams, whatever you want.

I"ll start with this that resonated deep with a story in my life where i kept missing who this x person used to be and the love that was just never the same like before.

And it would never be the same; him, the story and that love, i could love the new one yes, but the nostalgia and that sinking feeling every time the old memories knock on my mind to remind me how different everything is now.

And i saw this

Oh how true this is, and then i realized, i am also different, we change all the time, life, events, we have to constantly adjust, sometimes we decide to change, sometimes life abruptly does it for Us and we just gotta embrace that new person.

As long as we dont become bitter
As long as there is still a spark of innocence within
As long as we remain true to ourselves

We will always always be worth of deep love, to give and to receive…

:heart:

39 Likes

It’s hard to believe without direct experience, but it’s 100% true.

States of Unconditional Love don’t always come easy, but when they do, there is no fear, shame, worry, anxiety, scorn, dislike or even confusion … it is the highest flow of energy I have experienced. It does feel like being plugged directly into source, and that nothing is impossible.

Believe me when I say, that there is nothing more powerful than choosing to do the exact opposite of what your Ego wants you to… and to do so, functionally, (as in a state of absolute stillness, you do not interact with anything but the totality of All), is only possible through Unconditional Love … it permeates everything, and everyone.

12 Likes

It’s beautiful @anon73693188
I’m making photo albums for my kids for their birthday and it reminds me of how I felt going through all those old photos yesterday
All the 1000s of versions of myself and them…

How we ebb and flow with the ones we love

3 Likes

100% :raised_hands:

@AlreadyThere that is so beautiful, indeed one of the easiest love to manifest is the Parental Love (obviously a healthy one, not taking into consideration deadbeat Dads or Moms) but also the most challenged because of all the changes throughout the years from both parts.

1 Like

God that’s so beautiful, love it

1 Like

The true beauty of a relationship is not measured by the time they have been united, no.

It is recognized for the quality, communication, understanding, respect, admiration, commitment, intensity and dedication in LOVE, as well as the spiritual connection that exists between them, without regardless of its duration.

A short but magical relationship is preferable than a long-lasting but traumatic relationship.
For a magical relationship to come true, each of them must love themselves unconditionally where said relationship is not born from the emotional shortcomings of both, but to share their own love to the human being each one loves, mutually.

However, it is not a “sine qua non” condition, since there are cases of couples who joined in the emotional adversity and along the way, they were healing their wounds until they reached a level of such awareness that it helped them strengthen their relationship, to love each other from the heart, achieving the state of balance necessary to live in peace, understanding and love.

For MAGIC to exist in a relationship, They must have common tastes that allow them connect with each other and respect their differences, as long as these do not affect their relationship.

One of the characteristics of these couples is that They love to talk, about anything but specially spiritual topics, literature, the mysteries of the world and the universe, the science, esotericism, magic, the earthly and magical kingdoms.

They are perennial admirers of nature, respect for life and look for ways to contribute positively to the human evolution, with whatever means is possible for them.

Love in Magical Couples is so authentic and limpid that just by looking into each other’s eyes, there are too many words and the world in which they live is transformed into a mirage and illusion, to give way to the other reality in which everything is possible.

Any situation, no matter how simple it may seem, becomes the perfect excuse to give free rein to their earthly and spiritual fantasies from TANTRIC LOVE, These couples reach states of elevated joy, which frequently lives in high vibrations, higher dimensions, where even the sexual act is transformed into a sublime act and amazing healing.

12 Likes

DIVINE FEMININE & DIVINE MASCULINE SUPREME STATES

:raised_hands:

7 Likes

Uhm, this whole post is fire
:sob: :fire:

Healthy polarities, yin and yang. :yin_yang:

3 Likes

Its just starting :smiling_imp:

lol good.

We will call it therapy :nail_care:
And maybe those who wish to be wise will open their eyes… :eye:
Jus sayin :smirk:

1 Like

:smirk: you know it sisteeeeer!

1 Like

1st poll…

Lets talk about bathtubs :smirk::bath::heart_eyes:

We will keep this thread PG13 and leave all for imagination, my goal with all i post is to create an atmosphere of love and romance where we get inspired, dream, expand that heart, enhance the senses, send the signal into the world, and im sure one day we will remember and take advantage of the info shared and make it part of Us :heart:

What would you like for a romantic vacation?

Or to build in your home one day?

Choose up to 2 options:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1- HAMMOCK TYPE

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2- CRYSTAL TYPE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3- WITH FLOWERS

4- WITH CANDLES/COMBINED

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5- CANDLES + CITY VIEW

6- WITH OCEAN/LAKE VIEW

7- OUTDOORS

8- NATURE INDOORS

9- MORE ZEN

10- PIRATES TYPE

11- FRUITS TYPE

WHAT ARE YOUR 2 FAVORITE TYPES OF BATHTUBS TO SHARE WITH A SPECIAL SOMEONE?
  • Hammock
  • Crystal
  • Flowers
  • Candles/Combined
  • Ocean/Lake View
  • Outodoors
  • Nature Indoors
  • More Zen
  • Pirates Type
  • Fruits Type

0 voters

• Candles + City View

0 voters

3 Likes

Damn, I need to be rich to have those.

How about a shower?

Lol.

(Joking)

(I will be Rich, someday)

1 Like

Just choose man, the how will manifest

4 Likes

City view looks nice lol.
Nature indoors.

They all look expensive and fine, though lol.

1 Like

I know you will.

Exercise dreaming and visualizing, get in the picture, feel it, live it.

2 Likes

Who’s gonna choose fruits lol.

It’s a valid choice, no judgment lol.

1 Like

I actually love them haha i was imagining a competition of who eats the most (whichever fruit chosen)

1 Like

Candles & City View is missing from the vote. My personal favorite :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s my favorite.
I chose candles combined as an alternative.

2 Likes