About LOVE - Dating & Relationships ❤️

Right?!

I got goosebumps when i found it.

I really hope this little corner turns into a place to be inspired and get the courage to express in any possible way.

This world needs so much love!

We gotta make it happen, i am very very excited for all of you that are going to the retreat, i think all these new fields are a preparation for that encounter, itll be beautiful, and who knows may love Blossom there, if not certainly deep friendships and thats how this circle will begin to expand in deep connections!

It is not fair that the people most commited in spirituality and evolution, with so much knowledge and better willingness to grow a healthy relationship with love and respect are the MOST SINGLE LONELY ONES :joy::joy::sob: it sucksss

I mean of course and thank God there are exceptions but the media? Leans more towards being single, tired of trying, scared of what is out there etc etc

Certainly with all this conscious evolution comes Detachment and surrender to what is, but nooo i refuse :joy: i refuse to see romantic love trapped inside the most beautiful people there is!! It cannot be that.

We must keep pushing, we cant dim our light, and the base of that light is love, it always is.

2 Likes

As me, being a Sun in Pisces, I know exactly what you mean :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Seems kinda old but these things hold for a long time. So some of this still applies.

3 Likes

Thia is great dont delete it!

2 Likes

Twinning

2 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Happy Birthday, Lunamoon22! - - - Happy Anniversary Thread

Love doesn’t pick and choose who to love just like the sun doesn’t pick and choose who to shine on

2 Likes

Hey i was going to tag you the other day, i would love if you share sometimes the poems you write re love!!

This statement makes no sense to me personally. Let me explain why:

Since true Unconditional Love can only be the result of a Free Will Decision, there is of course a choice behind it.

Because if Love has “no choice in the first place”, then it is enforced by something.
But uncondtional love cannot be forced.
If it is forced, then it is conditional.

Love can only be unconditional when it is the result of a free will choice, completely independent from outer circumstances and factors.
I.e. truly unconditional, not based on any conditions.
For something to not be based on any conditions, it must come from Free Will.

So if Free Will is a factor here, then there must be a CHOICE, right?

And a Free Will Choice is exactly that, a free choice, i.e. it can choose whom and what it wants to love.

The Source has absolute free will about everything, which allows it to make the choice to love everything unconditionally.
But the Source is not forced to behave this way by any condition.
The Source chooses to do so with its Free Will.

And for a soul to love someone or something unconditionally, it must also be a free will decision, because if it is not the case, then it is just a REACTION to something and a reaction is always based on conditions. Which means it can then not be unconditional love.

Hope this explanation makes sense.

Free Will → A Choice Independent of Conditions → Unconditional Love

3 Likes

I agree with your statement but also with what Zen says, but they are 2 different things here.

Zen never mentioned unconditional love. That in itself is giving it a condition to be Unconditional.

Love is neither… the essence the beginning and end. that one, Just IS. With no other adjective. Love is love.

And in that sense Love does not choose. The energy of love itself does not choose.

It is chosen to be Conditional or Unconditional once it enters the human by the human, not by Love.

4 Likes

Poll 2:

What would you choose to get away with that special person when the world becomes too much, to rest and recharge if you had the chance…

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1- COZY SIMPLE HIDDEN IN THE FOREST, A CAVE etc…

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2- OUTSIDE BUT MORE COMFORTABLE

360_F_769242515_Rt96YiTScrCb7fZf4KNcXb4V1kVQRamf
images (12)
images (11)
images (8)

3- YES WITH NATURE BUT INSIDE

4- IN A TENT! BEST HIDDEN PLACE

images (4)

5- IN A TREE HOUSE

6- OTHER (if you choose this, share where, posts pics if you have)

• 1- Cozy Simple Hidden in The Forest/Cave
  • 2- Outside but More Comfortable
  • 3- Yes Nature But Inside
  • 4- In a Tent! Best Place to Hide
  • 5- In a Tree House
  • 6- Other (Where, Show Us

0 voters

4 Likes

Library Portal :books: :nerd_face: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Ha! A Library Portal i personally would never come back haha that actually sounds like a fantastic idea to request to Mr Capitano *wink wink

1 Like

mosquitos
spiders
centipedes
ants
flies
cockroaches
beetles
crickets
moths
wild rats
snakes
bird…poop

:slight_smile:

Plus whatever is the english name for that insect that makes a lot of noise at night

I forgot Frogs

7 Likes

Haha,

Nah it depends where you go, the time of the year.

Plus id take my fantabulous never fails Environmental Transformer Servitor to keep them all away.

And the Dark Servitor for the stubborn ones.

Solutions darling solutions

Party :poop:er :laughing:

1 Like

Smart

1 Like

You see… its been just a couple of polls and ive already seen how easy we get blocking thoughts.

With all these tools we have and we still constrict ourselves even from dreaming.

How long will it take for us to really live the way we want?

We jump fast to see the negativity in things instead of possibilities, instead of the magic.

Its imperative to reconnect to our inner child.

4 Likes

You are right

The two above are cool

4 Likes

I thouroghly enjoyed going through this thread. Some of my ideas of love

3 Likes

I have chosen #6 – a cozy bed on a space ship:

For me to feel safe, it cannot be anywhere in “earthly nature” or “Gaia”.
Also those insects, plants, tiny and large animal life, parasites, plasmodia etc. all trying to kill my body lol, no thank you.
I prefer a cozy bed on a space ship or on a space station on a clean planet with a nice big window view to the outside.

While physical, I simply feel more safe surrounded by technology than “nature”.
It doesn’t mean that “I am disconnected from mother nature”, it simply means that mother nature sucks and wants to kill my body.

I think it has also to do with only feeling safe when “a more advanvced consciousness and power is taking care of me” where technology represents this much higher state of consciousness – versus the low state of consciousness that Earth is.

Technology represents advanced consciousness, and more advanced means more benevolent, means more compassionate, means more safe.
(these are all my personal feelings)

2 Likes