About the Etherforge Consortium

I have been wearing a bangle since 16-17 years. It was bigger for my hands when I was little. Now it fits me completely but I can’t take it off my wrist as I literally grew wearing it all the time.
Now, can I still make the being on the bangle without taking it off? How would that affect the growth of the being? Would it become too sabotaging if I can’t give it any space to explore? Can it still learn to do that even if I don’t take the bangle off? This would be my first servitor being so just curious :P

Yes, you can use the bangle for servitor.
It doesn’t affect the growth because servitor is an ethereal being, but connected ‘through’ bangle to us. We can even use a 1/2 inch coin or crystal etc. so size here isn’t a concern.
The most important part with servitor is Communication. The more I and Servitor become One the better it can perform the tasks.

5 Likes

Is it possible to create a servitor on multiple objects gathered during the single-use process with audio ?

This question came to me about beaded bracelets, elements which contain several objects side by side.

I told myself that the servitor was impregnated on each bead of the bracelet. So if we take a pearl we have our servant who is present.

Where am I going with this?

1 - If by accident I lose one of the servitors impregnated objects I will have at my disposal other objects which have also been impregnated.

2 - if I have imbued the energy of the servitor on several jewels I could change jewels when I wish according to my tastes of the moment. Example: a bracelet, a ring, a pendant, etc.

What is your opinion @Dreamweaver ? or any other member who knows the answer :)

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

I think it will only be installed in one bead.
There isnt any way to really ‘cheat’ the system.

17 Likes

Can’t it be migrated? Or accessed through a psychic link?

These servitors are very good at remote contact - you do not have to carry the item on your person to work with them. But you do have to carry the item in your energy field to get the “living armor” effect. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good to know . Thanks :pray:

I’ve been asking myself this question for a long time with the dragon , fae and the energy support servitor . The way they are integrated into an object made up of different elements.

the question is which one lol :grin:

reallytiedtheroomtogether

8 Likes

This remote working feature is really great :slightly_smiling_face: .

In places at risk of losing my servitor pendant I will leave him in a safe place and I can continue to work with him. Especially the activation of energy fields from the dimensional pocket.

5 Likes

just restring the bracelet, bracelet string is like a few dollars on amazon

1 Like

I’m sharing this with you without being sure, these are hypotheses based on my understanding of the presentation .

Kept it with us as armor (extension of self)
would allow the servitor a better understanding of our intentions and wishes. he will observe our behavior, our thoughts, our reactions, interactions and emotions.

Working with him remotely (Distinct Entity) will require more of a conceptual approach to working with him.

I tell myself that if we work long enough with him as armor he will get to know us better in all aspects of our being.

So when we would like to work with him remotely with our intentions it will be done more easily.

Maybe this relates a little to this description :

I share with you another of my thoughts, another hypothesis.
Working with him daily and creating a strong bond would allow an improvement and development of our psychic abilities, particularly conceptual communication.

1 Like

I was wondering if fields from the dimensional pocket can be broadcast remotely when the servitor item is not on one’s person

1 Like

Definitely!

2 Likes

Honestly, the only limitation I’ve noticed for my Shorse when not ‘suited up’ is that the feedback is far less tangible. I’m curious to see how that progresses as I build up more hours on CC.

1 Like

wow, it just occured to me that we can have all our servitors in one bracelet if we make a bracelet with big, different coloured beads. I’ve made bracelets out of stones for myself before, and it’s not hard at all, and for durability, we can use a thin metal wire instead of a cotton or polyester thread, and attach a clasp of some kind. All these can be found online in crystal beads sites or in do-it-yourself jewelry supplies sites. Time to get crafty

4 Likes

I wouldn’t put it on something permanent. You may want to take a break from the suit-mode, you may also want to a wear a different servitor depending on your goals.

For example, my Zen Lion is great for relaxing, but doesn’t help much for hardcore productivity. So I want to get a different servitor for days where I need to get a lot of work done.

1 Like

As I said in a previous message my first Etherforge servitor will be created in a tungsten pendant and a titanium chain (comes with) to carry it . I would do some treatment energetics on people but it will be used mainly on me.

I will use a second servitor for energetic care, improvement and energetic purification of places, a garden etc. It will be placed in a small jewel (316L stainless steel) which can be inserted into a customizable bracelet (316L stainless steel). I will put small complementary jewelry (stone beads, wood, etc.) for decoration on this bracelet.
The important thing is that the servitor is on a solid and durable object.

The 316L stainless steel advantage:

316L stainless steel jewelry offers several advantages. They are particularly resistant to corrosion and rust, making them ideal for everyday use, even in humid or salty environments. Additionally, this hypoallergenic alloy is less likely to cause allergic reactions, making it suitable for sensitive skin. 316L jewelry is also sturdy and durable, resisting scratches and wear well, while maintaining its shine with minimal maintenance.

Customizable bracelet with two balls that unscrew

Small animal jewel in 316L stainless steel with an insertion hole for the bracelet.

9 Likes

Hello

I want to know if I communicate with these servitor, does they understand foreign language?

Of course it does

1 Like

Servitors understand the basics of all communication i.e., thoughts and feelings. They understand the language of the inner voice.
As the de-cluttering of inner voice deepens the stream of communication eases, the telepathic power increases as such.

5 Likes