The Shorse Starter Edition Series

All I need to know is if it’s option one, option 2, or if both are correct.

Thank you.

1 Like

I think both are fine as captain said don’t worry too much because these are very smart creation

For your satisfaction you can do both if you want because you have the audio with you so you can play as many time as you wish because once the servitor is created that will be just like any music audio but if it will give you satisfaction you can try there is no harm in it.

2 Likes

could you tell me if I need to put it in a wearable object or everything it’s just fine? Cause I read that when not worn it appears in it’s ethereal form but I don’t know if in this form can give the benefits in the description. If the wearable object is important I will buy some accessories in the future so no problem.

2 Likes

I think when you wear it the passive effect will be automatic and when not wearing you have to activate/ask the servitor. But I’m not sure, my thinking is by wearing means it is closer to your body even in your pocket should work :thinking: if someone knows they can clarify.

1 Like

If I just need to ask I think it’s simple. I’d say something like “please could you follow me and let me gain the benefits while I’m awake?” once and It should work :grin: but maybe it would be too easy I think it’s a little more complicated

5 Likes

Nice :grin: so I just need to talk to the shorse and ask him to activate the effects if I’m not wearing the item.

Last question: if I want can I change the “house” of the servitor asking him to go in another item?

I dont think this is possible

2 Likes

well I have a really ugly bracelet when I’m home I wear it and when I go out I tell the shorse “yo my equine goldfish follow me (please :pleading_face:)” [brofist with a f*cking shores]

That’s the plan

2 Likes

Ok I played the track 3/4 times and I was feeling this fresh sensation on my back and I heard In my mind a distorted voice saying “shorse” and then Anakin so ok Anakin ahahahaha let’s see what happens. It’s the second servitor after a dragon golem I created some years ago. My problem is that I’m not so confident about the presence of these servitors, but If it worked I will surely see results in the next days. For the moment I feel grounded so maybe it’s already working.

4 Likes

D.O.T.S

don’t over think shit

my advice to anyone who’s worried about communication w the new servitors is to keep the imbued item on your person as much as possible and speak to your new friend as much as possible (no matter if you don’t feel/hear a response) everything will grow over time.

10 Likes

A few days ago I have created my Shorse servitor.
I was holding the item in my hand and played the audio 10x with the intention of the servitor to be placed on that item.
I did not felt any energy, nor the servitor or any energetic effects and I still do not feel anything today.
My friends, looking at a photo of the item, say that the servitor is definitely there.
I have mentally told the servitor to always provide to me all its features when I have the item on me or in my aura, and what I have noticed over the last 3 days are slight increases in my baselines of ambition and resilience.
So I assume this servitor is doing something as per its product description.
That’s all the changes that I can tell for now.

Questions to those who can see or sense the servitor:
How big is the Shorse animal when the item just lies around?
Is it life size like a real horse and as big as a whole room or is it of the size of the item?

10 Likes

what does this mean?

1 Like

It creates one servitor only. If you want for example two shorse servitors, you need to buy the servitor twice.

2 Likes

I see, so I can put it on a ring and use that ring forever? all the qualities mentioned

Exactly :+1:

With the audio, you create 1 servitor in 1 item, and it will be with you forever :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I think I’m seeing results hahahahaha I have an exam tomorrow and I’m not in a really good situation (please send good vibes if you want :pray::joy:). Normally I would think ok that’s the end how can I pass it? Impossible. Since I created this shorse I have this drive, this fire. Today I woke up at 4.30 AM to study. I want to pass it. Let’s see what happens. Of course tomorrow extra loops of probability and luck and attract your desires :wink:

17 Likes

How did the exam go @riky?

I did not do it cause I had an anxiety attack so I retired. I could hear the voice of the shorse telling me WTF ARE YOU DOING but I was panicking (I think sleeping only 3 hours for 4 nights in a row has help). I have this problem with anxiety and fear of things I can’t control like exams so sometimes I do exam and I go well and sometimes I implode. I have to say that the shorse is helping me giving me a lot of energy and drive. Hope that a mix of stress and anxiety, resilience max+, the shorse and in the future quintessence of hyper masculinity could resolve the problem (i know that I have to take action too of course).

6 Likes