The Zen Lion

The Zen Lion

These base beings are designed as smart field and beings, when made and worn, it envelops you like a suit, you can mentally command it to do its functions.
The base form, has seven ‘lots’ where you can buy abilities and add it to them.
each one will become permanent, once all 7 slots are filled, it will not be able learn anymore.
when not worn, it will take the appearance ethereally as the creature it is shown as.
In the realm of chaos magic, servitors are entities created to perform specific tasks and influence their surroundings. Imagine an energetic servitor with the power and strength of a lion combined with the mentality of a Zen master. The presence of such a servitor around a person can have profound and multifaceted effects, resonating deeply with both their inner and outer worlds.

The first and most noticeable effect is a heightened sense of confidence and empowerment. The lion’s strength embodied by the servitor infuses the person with a feeling of invincibility, a robust inner conviction that they can tackle any challenge that comes their way. This newfound confidence can lead to more assertive behavior, enabling the person to take bold steps they might have previously hesitated to take. The servitor’s powerful energy acts as a catalyst, pushing the person beyond their limits and encouraging them to explore new horizons, both personally and professionally.

At the same time, the servitor’s Zen-like mentality brings a calming and grounding influence. While the power of a lion might suggest aggression and dominance, the Zen master aspect ensures that this power is wielded with wisdom and tranquility. The person will likely experience an enhanced sense of inner peace and balance, able to approach life’s stresses and challenges with a calm and composed demeanor. This duality creates a unique synergy where strength is tempered with serenity, allowing for measured and thoughtful actions rather than impulsive reactions.

The servitor’s presence also enhances the person’s ability to focus and meditate. The Zen master’s influence promotes mindfulness and a deepened awareness of the present moment. This can lead to improved concentration, better decision-making, and a more profound connection to one’s own thoughts and feelings. As a result, the person may find it easier to enter states of deep meditation, accessing inner wisdom and gaining insights that were previously obscured by the noise of everyday life.

Moreover, the energetic servitor acts as a protective force. Much like a lion guards its territory, the servitor shields the person from negative influences and potential harm. This protective aura can manifest as an enhanced intuition, where the person becomes more attuned to potential dangers and can navigate away from harmful situations. The servitor’s energy can also repel negative entities or energies, creating a safe and harmonious environment for the person to thrive in.

The influence of such a servitor extends to the physical realm as well. The vitality and vigor of the lion can translate to increased physical stamina and health for the person. They might find themselves with more energy to accomplish tasks and pursue physical activities, leading to overall better well-being. The Zen master’s influence ensures that this energy is balanced, preventing burnout and promoting a harmonious relationship between body and mind.

Socially, the presence of the servitor can transform the person’s interactions with others. The combination of strength and serenity commands respect and admiration, making the person more magnetic and charismatic. They are likely to attract positive relationships and connections, as others are drawn to their balanced and powerful aura. This can lead to improved social dynamics, whether in personal relationships or professional settings, fostering an environment of mutual respect and understanding.

In essence, an energetic servitor with the power of a lion and the mentality of a Zen master creates a profound and dynamic influence on the person it surrounds. It brings a unique blend of strength and serenity, fostering confidence, protection, mindfulness, and physical vitality. This harmonious balance transforms the person’s inner and outer worlds, enabling them to navigate life with wisdom, power, and grace.

All are very tightly and finely programmed.
each one comes on an audio.
You simply hold the item and just intend or think this is the item you want to use.
Do not worry too much, once you are holding it, that is the intention already.

Works once, uses feedback from your subconscious to know when it is done or not.
So you do indeed need to buy more if you use it once. (one time creation)

This is also the guild mascot / representative for the Monk Guild.

44 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

, I have never been able to communicate with other servitors, With this generation of new servitors, would that be possible for a person like me?

Or if I don’t feel it or can’t communicate with it, at least it works automatically in the background?

I like “The Zen Lion” a lot.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello @Bre19.

Speech works just fine, just using English or other languages works well. But the thing is, it’s not their native language.

Conceptual thinking is their native language.

Perhaps try speaking to them in that way. There are fields to assist with that. The Conceptual Conglomerate being my favorite. Dream made conceptual thinking guidance on the enlightened states website.

Yes, there is great automation amongst these servitors. In the background.

4 Likes

I had similar experience with older ones no communication,only feel little vibration if I focus on them but this generation is very different and powerful. Usually I take time to choose name for my servitors but out of excitement this time I choose the lazy way and named phoenix sage as” Phoenix” but after the creation while meditating trying to connect I was shown a vision of phoenix emerging from the egg which was a scene from some old game i played in my childhood and a name zoomed out from the background written in English which means grace. I renamed and no more communication afterwards but I can feel the effects strongly. Not everyone have same experience but you can give it a try may be with the shorse starter servitor.

7 Likes

very interesting :star_struck:!!my astroligical sig is lion. this one could boost my personality traits :)

I have difficulty achieving a state of meditation. even with audios can help like malleable ego, silent mind or audio meditation it’s difficult for me to achieve it.

I like this concept of duality. It makes me think of the sacred masculine feminine. Act on matter in order to determine and do things with the heart and the interior

I have a few questions about these new servant concepts.

• With the audio provided after purchase you can create a servant only once. If you want to create others you have to buy the servant ones again. That’s right ?

• once it is created on the object it is for life, is that right?

Thank you for these new creations :blush::pray::heart::sunny:

2 Likes

thats right

thats right

16 Likes

Phew finally created my first new gen servitor!

The creation process was simple!

• Held my custom dog tag in my hands, verbally stated my intention “I intend to create servitor on this dog tag”) and played the 3-min long audio on my phone speaker
  • Once is probably sufficient, but repeat this twice again (over-thinking!)

And then let is sit for 20 minutes.

Wore the dog tag and came to the gym. Initially felt like nothing happened - so I assumed the servitor requires more communication. Forgot about it and worked out. When driving back home, noticed:

• Severe allergy I had when I left home was gone and all congestion had disappeared!
  • Workouts were 50% easier, at some point I wondered why I was not as tired as usual
  • Mental chatter was reduced drastically. At some point, I began to wonder, “where are my thoughts?”
  • Last part - I may be imagining but I distinctly smelled the old YT Androstenol smell. The trainer and the security guard seemed to have an almost reverential attitude towards me

Next, going to create Mercurial Panther!

I already got three skills - Magic, Health & Sleep stats…still contemplating on which of these to add to which servitor.

These servitors are a whole different beast compared to earlier servitors. For those struggling with communication, these may be much easier to connect with…

The thing is - I thought I may not notice much till I add skills. But the base capabilities in the servitor themselves are super strong and evident. These guys feel complete and powerful even before adding the skills. I can only imagine what added skills will raise their level to!

41 Likes

I created my Zen Lion five days ago and felt so much energy getting imbued into the item so chose. First time I felt such a surge of energy during the creation process. Even the fine hairs on my knuckles began standing up haha
All in all, the creation process felt super fast. I didn’t even have to wait 20 minutes.

Wearing the item really gives me this sense of feeling shielded and protected. I was in a new country and I exploring the capital there. I felt safe and at peace, as if nothing can touch me, despite the entirely new environment.

I had been sick with a cold past week but all remaining symptoms disappeared within 24h and I felt so much energy that I decided to go back to the gym. This part was blowing my mind because I had taken a two week break from the gym which usually results in reducing weights and starting to work my way back to my original average in weights. This time however I was even able to increase my weight by 40%!
For legs it was even more! :exploding_head:
Recovery also feels much faster. Will report back with more experience in the next couple weeks.

Next up I want to test if I can establish better communication with my Lion and what kind of boosts it gives me in other areas of my life. So far I love the immediate effects and can’t wait to explore this more!

27 Likes

I think I’m going to get myself a lion too after reading your sharing :weary: just nice I bought a set of “talismans” (the cloth ones that tourists buy) in Xi’An China, based on the nine sons of the dragon. Going to create the lion on the Suanni talisman later, which will be my first new gen servitor too since the shark tooth necklace I just ordered and can only touch when I’m done with this week’s travelling. Fingers crossed since I don’t have astral sight and never could clearly communicate with the old servitor nfts.

Edit: The creation is done in just one play of the Audio. I have my audios on loop so I could tell the difference, it felt “heavy/dense” or substantial during the first play of the audio but as it went to the second play/loop it felt empty. As for how it goes I’ll need more time with this but it definitely “feels more” than past servitors, first contact wise. (I did ask Tiamat to bless this creation though with her audio first then the lion’s audio, then another play of her audio after. Having more ideas to experiment with by viewing this new one time use servitor creation as something like a birthing process, for the lion I think if you have Sekhmet she can bless the process as well since the lion element matches.)

Edit 2: it’s 2:41am and I don’t feel tired at all despite being out since 9am. Cant sleep and got to wake up early for a morning train :no_mouth:

13 Likes

I’m really looking forward to getting this servitor and teaching him some additional abilities :star_struck:.

I ordered a tungsten pendant that came with a titanium chain. I would have liked the pendant to be in 316L stainless steel, but it does not exist in this version. Tungsten is an extremely hard metal, it does not oxidize and is scratch resistant. For some time now, it has been used in jewelry for its qualities.

Like diamond, the downside is that it can break if dropped on a hard surface.

I take the object that will host the Zen lion very seriously. He will follow me all my life!!! A very long life!!!

The basic skills of this servitor as well as the abilities to add are incredible and will allow you to do crazy things :exploding_head::heart_eyes: ⚕. Superpowers!!!

I will also be able to heal people, manipulate and interact with surrounding energies.

8 Likes

My hotel room got an unwelcome “guest” last night when the door chain started making a lot of noise, at an increasing speed and loudness until I turned on back all the lights in the room lol. Was surprisingly calmer than expected (though I was still quick to grab my lion’s vessel beside my bed for added reassurance). Anyways first time experiencing this sort of “interesting” hotel event while travelling and staying alone :joy:. Asked my lion to get rid of everything negative in the room, though I’m not sure if it could actually proactively eliminate them or just deter them from me? @Captain_Nemo

7 Likes

So i wanted to wait a week before i can give a full review. i’ll start by saying i have been wearing this Lion Zen Tag to work everyday. i have noticed a shift in my moods where little annoying things that used to bother me like being stuck in car traffic/running late for work and annoying coworkers are no longer a nuisance to me. It’s like my mind has shifted to a more relaxed and calm attitude kinda like The Zen Lion. Now my attitude is like “if i’m late for work it’s not the end of the world” And " i don’t give a shit what my coworker says about me". The zen like quality of the Lion has been giving me a sense of peace lately .

18 Likes

Hi, To create a new servitor is:

1.- Hold the object in my hand and say “In this object I want to create the new servitor.”

2.- Place, put the object near the speaker of my smartphone for 20 minutes and it’s all right?

Thank you

1 Like

You got it right. But you don’t need to play it for 20 minutes because The 20 minutes is how long it takes to get it activate and ready for use. You only have to play it once to the new servitor and set your intentions / Although some users claim it’s best to play it 2-3 times when you first activate your servitor.

1 Like

My Zen Lion is such a bro.

Very chill energy when I put it on. I find it best to put it on at the end of a hard day. Great for relaxing and recharging. I get a health boost and strength boost when I put it on, too.

I will say that my Zen Lion is super big on work/life balance - so he might not be the best partner for hardcore productivity. He seems to encourage taking a breather and looking after mental and physical health.

14 Likes

I decided to install Zen Lion on pendant of twisted sage !!

7 Likes

better on energy neutral material. you have only one try so…

4 Likes

You think did not work?
I all ready installed @Sarumann33

1 Like

i say better, if you are with the creature than it is okay. i dont want to make you unsure. if you made it work with it and see.

1 Like

@Sarumann33 is anyone could check for me if my servitor is there?