About the fat burning genetic advantage field

I saw a few comments under the video saying it’s dangerous for females to deactivate these genes since it’ll cause infertility, are these claims true?

1 Like

If in the event that any procedure/ treatment or approach in real life could be dangerous, you can rest assured that Dream has made sure and taken the precautions to avoid such danger.

He takes time to research in depth before creating a field.

Always takes what ppl say on YouTube comments section with like a pound of salt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: majority are all just copy pasters from google and self proclaimed scientists :slightly_smiling_face:

But its good that you asked so it can be addressed instead of allowing fear to grow in the back of ppls head :pray:

9 Likes

This is from Patreon, so it should be safe :smiley:

7 Likes

I agree with what LunaMoon and mademoiselle have posted.

I also posted a rather lengthy reply on another thread:

10 Likes

Have gained some weight since gym closed so i started using this and got some questions.

I still need to eat less calories than i burn right? I have been using this for a while and i started eating like an animal and havent gained even a pound ( pretty amazing lol). But i also havent lost weight, do i still need to to lower the calories because the number on the wage doesnt move at all lol.

Another question.

Does this also stop the body putting on muscle? Because in theory u could like consume 4k calories a day without putting on fat while simultaneously only building lean muscle mass.

3 Likes

U dont need to eat less just increase your water intake. No it won’t make you loose muscle. But you have to get some proteins too.

The fields burn fat for energy.

Also add the enhanced fat metabolism

7 Likes

Its kinda bummer tho that the deativation is not permanent :(

6 Likes

Am I the only one over here hoping for infertility, lol? :rofl:

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that be dangerous?