Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Following @Psychic_University’s announcement on Patreon:

The Aesthetics University is opening its doors!

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned in the first FAQ, I was setting up a gumroad to sell files that were commonly requested. By doing it this way, I had more freedom in deadlines and everyone can now buy the files for a cheaper price.

Without further ado, I present you the Aesthetics University, a place of magical crafts.

4 products are already released, and their descriptions can be found here: tinyurl.com/aestheticsuniversity

For the next month we have Astrological Creativity Buff, Programming Mastery, and much more!

We could discuss about those fields here.

41 Likes

Autophagy is the body’s way of cleaning out damaged cells, in order to regenerate newer, healthier cells. Helping to clear your body of toxins and problematic cells (cancerous and precancerous growths, for example), Autophagy can also stop metabolic dysfunction that might otherwise cause obesity or diabetes. It acts as a quality control mechanism and turns out to be pivotal for counteracting the negative consequences of aging. Sometimes called “cellular pruning,” it’s believed to promote heart and skin

The benefits of autophagy include:

• removing toxic proteins from the cells that are attributed to neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
  • recycling residual proteins
  • providing energy and building blocks for cells that could still benefit from repair
  • on a larger scale, it prompts regeneration and healthy cells

(Unisex)

I decided to make this field after a lot of custom requests related to beauty. The thing is, most of the requests, if not all of them, had some specifics that would make the field not so interesting for other users. With this in mind, I tried to create a general beauty field using various concepts, with the focus of making everyone express their beauty in the highest expression possible

• Manifestation of the highest expression of Divine Beauty on your personal template, based on what you subconsciously desire
  • A planet from the Solar System is set to mentor you and infuse you with divine beauty energy, the most adequate based on the final result (This gives the filed a sense of direction. Usually our beauty has a vibe of a sign and therefore a planet anyway, this here will just make it formally ‘guide your beauty’)
  • Virtues and overall inner beauty translated to outer beauty, in a Divine way, and with a Divine Glow
  • The knowing you’re divinely beautiful
  • Heart Chakra and Beauty Consciousness Repair
  • Repair of areas of your being related to lack of self love, mainly the ones applied to beauty
  • Divine Vibes, beyond the ones you get being a celebrity with human projections
  • Beauty Transcendence - The field keeps transcending your beauty to reach unthinkable and beyond human levels
  • Repair in the relationship with self love, beauty, physical beauty and physical traits you don’t like in you
  • Divine Magnetism
  • Higher Self subliminal Messages for a divinely beautiful you
  • Pushes your subconscious to speed up physical changes in your face to match new divine beauty levels, while keeping coherence with everything else
  • Subconscious guided to ignore how you look in pictures, knowing it’s not a good representation of your being
  • Doesn’t clash with other programmings being used to change physical appearance. Instead, it’s programmed to work synergistically with them
  • Integration Tool Aspects

This field will change the whole structure (including sizes and angles) of your Maxilla and Jawline to your desired shape. The neck muscles will be strengthened, fat around the region and around the jawline region will be burnt, and the skin in all related areas, tightened. Additionally, the field will change your cheekbone to match the shape, size, position etc of your desired one.

On top of that, the healing of common jaw conditions that cause pain etc

In similar fashion to the Ultimate Maxilla & Jawline field, it does the work for the size, angles, shapes etc for all parts of your nose, using your desired nose as the end goal. It will, if necessary, do small but coherent changes in other parts of your face to make your nose perfectly match the one you truly desire.

(Keep in mind it’s not possible to manifest a nose you don’t want due to intrusive thinking. Intrusive thinking still on the realm of your conscious mind, and the deep layers of your subconscious know what needs to be done here)

23 Likes

Reason I wanted to create that thread is out of gratitude for PU, and to start with a very strong review.

Weeks ago, because of intense stress my jaw got very inflammated and pretty much stuck, which happened a couple of times in the past due to one of my temporomandibular joint being damaged after a surgery as a teenager.

Last time it happened it took me 2-3 sessions of physiotherapist and a few month to recover well, and the time before it took 6 month to fully recover with countless physiotherapists sessions.

This time I thought I would give a good run with fields before going to my physiotherapist, but I had no results except momentary relief.

I asked PU if he could do a field to fix this for good and he delivered a “beta” version of Ultimate Maxilla & Jawline. Within 4 days, playing it 2-3 times a day, 90% of the issues were gone and I could eat normally again.

I went on for a couple of days, and my jaw recovered 100% and got better than it ever has been. It used to click, and I haven’t experienced this since.

I’m quite blown away about that field, and super grateful others may benefit from it as well.

47 Likes

I recently found out that I have a fear of being seen or looked at, I’m pretty sure it’s because I started working on myself and physically becoming more attractive but inside I’m still the same insecure person. I have tried alot of different fields but nothing seems to work so I will get the divine beauty field soon, the beauty part is a plus but I’m more interested in benefits from the description:

• Heart Chakra and Beauty Consciousness Repair

• Repair of areas of your being related to lack of self love, mainly the ones applied to beauty

• Repair in the relationship with self love, beauty, physical beauty and physical traits you don’t like in you

23 Likes

Is their a 25% of gumroad too?

Should i tag PU does he know of this thread? because the thread is “classified” instead of es market

Here, Milamber gave a trick to apply the discount code: Psychic University FAQ - #20 by Milamber

Makes sense actually to tag him, I just edited the first post and did it. Thanks.

Regarding classified, it doesn’t belong to the ES Marketplace, hence I thought it would be better here out of respect for Dream & Sammy.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Psychic_University!
So agree with gdplex’s words above.

Regarding the Devine Beauty - as a holistic field (spiritually and physically),
I would love to know if unlike the other formulas which are aimed at more specific changes (jaw, nose, etc.). Can we expect physical changes in these areas as well? And not only that, what are the limits/boundaries to changes and the focus given (is it only in the face or in the whole body)?
(Although there is no barrier to also using more specific fields for these changes).

Speaking about the face - can we also expect changes related to hair (such as type, color, condition), teeth (condition/shade/etc.), tan/skin tone, ears, lips, chin, facial proportions, etc.

6 Likes

Any changes so far related to your aesthetics (jawline definition, bones structure/position, facial fat reduction, neck definition etc.)?

2 Likes

Divine Beauty covers everything.

Yes. All of them.

17 Likes

is the entire eye area covered? because then it basically covers the entire face besides the nose

1 Like

No. Zygomatic Bones and Maxilla only.

9 Likes

The field to enter the discount code should be showing for all products now. Sorry about that.

As it seems I needed to activate the box manually. I have no idea why it’s like this…

5 Likes

I’m loving Divine Beauty so far @Psychic_University thanks for including the entire body and not just the face.

All the fields in it work great together and target any blockages fast. I’m already seeing some nice results in terms of muscle starting to show and clearer skin overall. I’ve been playing it 5x, currently on day 2.

21 Likes

I honestly haven’t noticed any, but my focus was not on the aesthetics, but on fixing my jaw, which it did.

Also I stopped using it after a week, and I’ve never been bothered by the look of my jaw.

I’m purchasing Divine Beauty this morning, with the discount, I’ll see how those two compare :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Description was added in the doc

Gene Therapy

Gene therapy is a technique that modifies a person’s genes to treat or cure disease. This field disrupt harmful genes, change them to an optimal version that is coherent with your whole genetic system, and repair other mutated genes.

This is a healing tool. It doesn’t upgrade functional genes to something else ‘more advanced’.

Use it in a safe environment.

26 Likes

use it in a safe environment…what does that mean?

1 Like

Was going to ask the same quesntion does he mean with no kids around or??

1 Like

If I’m correct I think @Psychic_University is saying here that we should make sure we are alone with nobody else around and also not operating any heavy machinery etc while listening

3 Likes

Man, I see you lately asking 2-3 questions per day, please be mindful about this.

At this pace, if we all do that, PU will spend more time doing customer service than focusing on his genius, which is creating amazing field for all of us.

Also we are all happy to help, but a lot of the questions are already answered in his descriptions.

With that said though

PU gave us a similar analogy here: Consciousness Repair and Expansion - Psychic University - #26 by Psychic_University

If you want focused change, the best is always to go for focused fields.

Or mix macro and micro (ex: Divine Beauty + Jaw, if you want fast gain towards that part)

It is a clear yes based on description.

Same thing as above, for such conditions it is better to have a focus.

9 Likes

Muscle Aesthetics and Engineering

The idea behind this product is to make you experience massive and healthy muscle growth, in a very aesthetic and beautiful way, while keeping your muscles healthy and functional for the biggest amount of time possible.

How this field works:

It manipulates known (androgen receptors, myostatin, etc) variables and factors of the human body, in order to provide the user with the greatest potential to experience an insane muscle growth, while not burdening the user with keeping up unrealistic caloric intakes that would usually be necessary to keep such muscle mass. This is it for the muscle growth part.

This is an extremely versatile field that first will deliver results in those muscle groups that the user is most drawn to, subconsciously. After all, when it comes to muscle shape, size and various forms of positioning, different people want different things.

While on this process of muscle growth, it will start a full-body aesthetic development in all muscles of the body (except for the face), manipulating symmetries, structure, remodeling, and helping the muscular recovery of muscle fibers (meaning this field can be used to recover faster from workouts).

Before you ask ‘is X thing included?’, the answer is yes.

All of this above should give you the shape of your dreams.

25 Likes