The ADHD Journey - Let's co-create together!

Holy shit if one can get adhd medicine please do. I felt normal for the first in my life.

1 Like

Sweet man. What medication did you find?

A friend recommended me Vyvanse some days ago.

1 Like

Bro I tried concerta man. I cleaned my room the first in time in years lol. Also I got prescribed vynanse because its safer and shit I think because its a newer drug. But damn man that shit is not a generic so its like 370 dollars. Concerta is like 70 dollars. For those who are curious, like if you are ADHD. Like think of your best day of productivity. Like I just feel like my best self. Although I started like sleeping like shit a little bit but I donā€™t know if thatā€™s related to the drugs.

This is only if you live in Ameeica though. I dont know about other countries. But if you can afford it and it works for you I highly recomend it.

That being said Im like for fields that help you sleep.

1 Like

Highly recommended for anyone with adhd: Pancreas Reloaded (Patreon Release)

Also having great results lately combining Gene Therapy, with Plasma Flaunt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried vyvanse a few weeks ago btw man.

This is the first time I tried such.
The effect the first day was impressive, weird said like that, but it made me realize ā€œnormalā€ people have it so easy :grin:

Though I stopped it after some days, I didnā€™t like the effect on my nervous system (hard to relax, disturbed sleep, etc.) and I felt I had to compensate with Plasma Brain every day, as well as NAD and Antioxydants.

Not a good fit for me, though Iā€™m happy such things are out there, and it is definitely an amazing tool for most people.

2 Likes

I took vyvanse for awhile before. When Iā€™m on it, I am 100% motivated, I can learn almost anything, happy, and not much anxiety. However, when it wears offā€¦ I feel my brain is about to implode and I canā€™t think.

Iā€™m hoping the adv brain + plasma brain and other stuff can help bring my brain to the state I was in on vyvanse without needing to take that stuff. So far it looks like something positive is happening :)

2 Likes

Once read about a natural remedy: Treatment of ADHD with French maritime pine bark extract, Pycnogenol - PubMed

2 Likes

Thanks man, looking into it :pray:

Yeah this blew me away.

But more importantly, the general well being of not having this constant negativity and seeking pattern in the background.

Yeah this is the reason I decided to discontinue. The toll is too big on the body, and you need serious supplements and at least 30min of meditation on specific fields to limit the damage.

Sweet :pray:

With Plasma Brain, advanced brain is not necessary, though gauge how this works for you.

I would highly recommend Plasma Flaunt if you have the means, as well as Gene Therapy from PU and Smart Tap Tapper from Patreon (for emotions).

I believe now the brain is only 30% of the condition.

Also recommending the classics for adhd-iers, such as a quality nutrition (no refined sugar, but lots of glucose from fruits), exercice every day to pump the norepinephrine, mindfulness practice, etc.

4 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions. I gotta add some exercise into my lifeā€¦
I have been doing great on the diet front, cut out all sugars. Iā€™m hesitate to add fruit back in. Is that needed for good health and repair?

I have plasma fluant as well and have been playing that.

I woke up today feeling pretty clear headed. Letā€™s see what magic today bringsā€¦

3 Likes

Regular exercice / movement is a game changer for adhd-ier youā€™ll see.
Start small, like you would do with any new practice you are trying to pick up, and go at your own pace.

Forcing ourselves, like those new year resolutions donā€™t work, though having a Vision does.

Regarding diet, I had to cut sugar 5-10 years ago as well.
Hence the new Pancreas field that is pretty exciting.
(wonā€™t get back to sugar, but pretty sure itā€™ll bring a nice level up)

Fruits is very different though, the alchemy has been perfected by nature.
Our adhd brains consume a lot of energy and you need to feed it with plenty of glucose.

Quite a level up as well, once you incorporate it to your routine, youā€™ll see.

Best if organic and non GMO (safe if you are in Europe though), but we do with our means.

:raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hmm I myself have tried pycogenol it doesnā€™t seem to make that big of a difference. But the medicine does sort of help. But believe me it isnā€™t perfect. As you said sleep problems and such.

1 Like

Yeah I need to exercise and practice mindfulness!

1 Like

Im really happy for you guys and Im trying my hardest to be a functioning member of society. Medicine itself is really expensive and I canā€™t afford a psychiatrist.

Try meditating with The Alchemical Revision of Trauma man.

2 Likes

Thanks bro it means a lot that youā€™re doing really well man.

2 Likes

@anon32464289 Isz psychinc university coming out with another adhd field?

Hey man, yes he told me some times ago he was working on a field, but his list is pretty huge.

I think a good practice is whenever we stumble onto solid research is to forward it to him.

1 Like

Some time ago, I was meditating to blueprint of life consistently and everything boosted for me. My focus was through the roof; my thinking got so much more precise, even managed to become more aware of those dyslexic moments.

I didnā€™t use much of brain fieldsā€¦

8 Likes