Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

This isn’t only lack of love by the way

Using love fields tends to help with this (and with everything, really) and you should use them more in fields like this one, but this empty feeling has more to do with our disconnection from old parts of ourselves and their replacement with pieces of our true nature, or the truth of our being.

It helps to visualize it as a part of you that rusted, and now it’s cleared so light can shine through it once again. The thing is, this light is almost always close to a blank state, because as we grew up we filled its part with something else, causing this light not to integrate very well. We don’t recognize it as part of us and try to anchor our ‘selves’ in what was just cleared and left behind. And this is why we feel a bit off or empty.

But it’s just raw parts of you that you need to mold and integrate deeper and deeper. And yes, this process is hard and love fields are an absolute must when going through this.

My fields are designed to make this process in a very smooth way, however. And Speed Up Physical Changes will guide you toward this integration. This ‘empty effect’ can appear in case of excessive usage of the field, though.

Naturally everything I just talked about works in layers and not in binary terms.

34 Likes

I guess a good question to keep asking is what do we really want?

Because I’ve been there and I’m still tussling with that question, when we want a physical change- what is it really going to get us? And is what we are actually going to get …what we really want?

You make a physical change and you start getting treated differently. But how deep is that? And there’s an emptiness that can come with that too

“I’m being treated this differently just for a physical change?”

So maybe you’re feeling that early somehow, getting it over with.

I’m not arguing against physical changes by the way, just saying that if we make a physical change to do it just because we want it for us/fun, not because we’re depending on other people to react to us in a certain way

12 Likes

Interesting answer you gave. Hopefully my testimonial and your answers help people out :slightly_smiling_face:. I know you are probably going to advise against this but I will loop this for 8 hours to see what happens. I have this urge to dig deep into integration and connect with my “emptiness” or should I say my new integrated self.

Thanks for your answer :pray:

2 Likes

You mapped this out perfectly. I always wonder when I achieve my physical change, what else is supposed to happen? Am I going to be treated differently? Am I going to be happier? That’s how my thought process was mapping out.

Jen, I would say this deep feeling of us wanting to gain physical results only because we want the reaction of others is what hinders us as you said. I’m pretty positive this field is dismissing that former negative thought process, probably because I’m going at it hard (looped 5-6 hours)

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, it’s really helpful

3 Likes

How about replacing that 8 hours loop with multiple sessions during the day (Like 2-3 sessions of two rounds in meditation), finishing up by Ultimate Integration as I recall from the thread that you purchased it?

Then rather than experiencing that emptiness (or apathy/depression in this case) by abusing your structure, you go for the Ego Dissolution Meditation and explore those parts of yourself you are recently realizating?

This process by Sammy is highly underrated, and if you play with it, it can be really profound.

Those parts are always here, including your inner light, all you need to do is to connect or talk to them. With self love and compassion, it will be much easier to integrate them and become whole, you’ll see.

Take care man

19 Likes

Oh yeah man for sure. Here’s how I do this, integration 1x2 before then do a meditation session with this for 30 minutes. After I finished meditation session, I play this passively for all the whole day then after I’m done, I end the day with integration field. Is that good enough? Haha I know I’m overdoing it but this just feels so emotionally painful in a good way :joy:

I will add the ego dissolution to my meditation sessions, thanks bro. :muscle:

2 Likes

Definitely overdoing, and besides the abuse for your bodies, a waste of your time while you could work on other things man.

For any work, a system needs rest & integration, so it can grow and become stronger.

Same with working out, if you were to do it all day your body would fall apart.
Whereas if you work out wisely (one day chest, one day back), provide proper rest, nutrition, supplements, stretching, etc. you’ll grow strong & healthy.

10 Likes

Also it has a safety mechanism to prevent one from overload so you are really wasting your time.

8 Likes

I don’t know, I haven’t felt my system is abused, I actually feel my energy expanding more. Like the other user said, it has mechanism to prevent overload. Just today I am feeling more amazing about myself, feeling worthy. What I’m doing is def not recommended but I’m tired of waiting.

1 Like

does the “speed up results” come with a mandala and audio

2 Likes

It’s just an audio :)

4 Likes

thank you

cant wait to get my hands on it. Everyone keep us updated in this thread.

I think if i let my parents listen to this and then somthing like stem cells they can improve massivly.

But i must say that its hard playing fields for others.

6 Likes

Is it just me or is that the call to run Unstoppable Willpower and practice a lot on your own?!

1 Like

what u think is better unstoppable willpower or knight mindset?

I feel like knight takes a while to kick in

different would be more accurate in the right context

for me unstoppable willpower kicks directly in and is stronger in “performing the action with less obstacle” but doesn’t last so long while knight mindset is a bit softer but more consistent and lasts much longer

4 Likes

Yes it is very hard to play fields for others.And when you try to explain what it is they think you’re nut’s!

2 Likes

I can’t resist a beauty field, even though I have more than enough… I loved PU’s life force and divine light, which does exactly what it says on the tin. So of course I jump all in and have been listening to the following playlist;

Speed up physical changes
Maximum human
Your 16 year old skin
Ultimate jaw and maxilla
Divine beauty
Ultimate integration tool

My face is different. All my features are more aligned / improved. My thoughts towards myself are better (as a life long low self esteem / body dysmorphia struggler)…. I really love this stack and will stick with it for a few weeks to see what happens.

Edit: it’s a short playlist (42 mins) so I do it when I have quiet time, I don’t meditate as such, just close my eyes and focus on the music. Sometimes once a day, sometimes AM and PM depending what I can fit in.

39 Likes

Back with another update. What can I say? I feel much happier now, and today I realized I wasn’t obsessed about one thing… my height :scream: my lifelong obsession is not haunting my mind that much anymore. I didn’t feel like listening to my height stack fields, I was thinking “it will come when it comes, this is not my main priority, I just want to grow for fun”.

I went 5 hour loop beast mode and feel much much much better. I did a meditation with speed up physical change field and man I just remembered a buried memory that I haven’t remembered in a long time, that I quickly stopped the meditation and was crying. Did a quick grounding field and went back to meditation and assessed the buried memory and felt like letting it go. I feel grateful and happy, but at the same time, my heart is heavy. My heart isn’t ready to let go years of trauma and pain, but it must go and thank you heart, but let the pain go :relieved:

25 Likes

U really do have infinite wisdom

5 Likes