Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

I honestly haven’t noticed any, but my focus was not on the aesthetics, but on fixing my jaw, which it did.

Also I stopped using it after a week, and I’ve never been bothered by the look of my jaw.

I’m purchasing Divine Beauty this morning, with the discount, I’ll see how those two compare :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Description was added in the doc

Gene Therapy

Gene therapy is a technique that modifies a person’s genes to treat or cure disease. This field disrupt harmful genes, change them to an optimal version that is coherent with your whole genetic system, and repair other mutated genes.

This is a healing tool. It doesn’t upgrade functional genes to something else ‘more advanced’.

Use it in a safe environment.

26 Likes

use it in a safe environment…what does that mean?

1 Like

Was going to ask the same quesntion does he mean with no kids around or??

1 Like

If I’m correct I think @Psychic_University is saying here that we should make sure we are alone with nobody else around and also not operating any heavy machinery etc while listening

3 Likes

Man, I see you lately asking 2-3 questions per day, please be mindful about this.

At this pace, if we all do that, PU will spend more time doing customer service than focusing on his genius, which is creating amazing field for all of us.

Also we are all happy to help, but a lot of the questions are already answered in his descriptions.

With that said though

PU gave us a similar analogy here: Consciousness Repair and Expansion - Psychic University - #26 by Psychic_University

If you want focused change, the best is always to go for focused fields.

Or mix macro and micro (ex: Divine Beauty + Jaw, if you want fast gain towards that part)

It is a clear yes based on description.

Same thing as above, for such conditions it is better to have a focus.

9 Likes

Muscle Aesthetics and Engineering

The idea behind this product is to make you experience massive and healthy muscle growth, in a very aesthetic and beautiful way, while keeping your muscles healthy and functional for the biggest amount of time possible.

How this field works:

It manipulates known (androgen receptors, myostatin, etc) variables and factors of the human body, in order to provide the user with the greatest potential to experience an insane muscle growth, while not burdening the user with keeping up unrealistic caloric intakes that would usually be necessary to keep such muscle mass. This is it for the muscle growth part.

This is an extremely versatile field that first will deliver results in those muscle groups that the user is most drawn to, subconsciously. After all, when it comes to muscle shape, size and various forms of positioning, different people want different things.

While on this process of muscle growth, it will start a full-body aesthetic development in all muscles of the body (except for the face), manipulating symmetries, structure, remodeling, and helping the muscular recovery of muscle fibers (meaning this field can be used to recover faster from workouts).

Before you ask ‘is X thing included?’, the answer is yes.

All of this above should give you the shape of your dreams.

25 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I swear I thought this was Dream lol

Dream’s one liners are epic!

17 Likes

Would be fun if the music for the audio is in hardstyle :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No workout needed?

As it works on androgen receptors and such, you should indeed have gains without working out.

Though I would highly recommend to keep exercising at least 3-5 times a week (even walking), most people underestimate how important it is for our mental health (and well-being).

15 Likes

@Psychic_University : Question wrt jawline field. Does it help to get a bigger mouth (and i mean it quite literally) and heal an underbite/overbite? Cfr. A book (Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art
) I read that the last 50-80 years basically a lot people their mouth is too small, with as an effect mouth breathing, more respiratory diseases, wisdom teeth being removed, teeth that do not literally have place anymore to grow …). And at as of what age can this field be used?

Yes, it does

16 if you want to be safe about it

10 Likes

do you have planned any new gumroad releases this weekend?

Yes.

Astrological Creativity Buff
Your 16 year Old Skin
Family and Friends Cord Therapy

25 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

Take my money now!

8 Likes

okay, I have to ask…

Is Astrological Sexuality Buff in the works?

11 Likes

@Psychic_University

I have a question about a personal concern regarding my nose. I have two nft’s one specifically for the nose and one allround for the face including golden ratio. My nose has come to a point that it’s too small (slim). I’m not happy with how my nose looks and i’m a little scared to be honest cause it doesn’t fit my face anymore. I have reasonable bigger nose than most people and now that it’s too small it looks ugly. Can the nose one from you help me or can i reverse it? Thank you! :dizzy:

4 Likes