Alien Intercession

You guys think it’s a smart idea to ask aliens to add a field to my ipf tag to help me assimilate their energy and to better communicate with them? Or should dreams work not be tampered with? I just finished listening for about 30 minutes and this was one of the things I asked for the most

2 Likes

Yes, I got what you meant. No, I wouldn’t know why one should do Alien Intercession instead of the Higher self…
I use the Higher self for a stronger intuition/ knowledge/ insights all the time.
Regarding the aliens, I see it more like I’m calling them up occasionally (or very often, :smile:).

Nabs still using it? Any drastic changes? :smiley:

Probably better to ask them for a sigil, that can create a field on an item of your choosing.

2 Likes

I honestly haven’t had the time lately as ive been focusing on the course which my higher self is pleased with me focusing on.

The last I meditated with Alien intercession, I received intel of Draco leaving and new positive powers are getting set up on our moon base. They also have their representatives here on Earth which they coordinate with. Transfer of power would take a few years to be noticed theres a huge mess to clean up after.

Other than that, they have been helping me with getting my brain wired for possible future channelling.

It really is exciting to interact with our Galactic family. I encourage everyone to try it and be open to connecting with them. They really want to see us flourish and can’t wait to be among us. But this won’t happen until we can get along with our own species first. Because if we can’t… Lol how would we possibly be able to get along with totally different civilizations with so much more evolved being.

25 Likes

Used @Nabs101’s (here) and @Samurai’s (here) advice the last two days.

Put all magical items and mandalas away, then played the intercession audio once, while I was hiking in nature. Asked them to adjust my energy body vibration, so that it becomes easier for us to interact.

Back home I felt the need to lie down and entered a meditative state. Felt like constantly changing fields were working on my right brain hemisphere. After a bit more than two hours after playing the intercession audio, I felt like they were finished for now.

Before going to bed I played the Intercession audio again.

Night 1

What I noticed right after waking up:

• right brain hemisphere felt like it worked all night

• chest muscles felt like they had a small workout. Even though I didn’t do any upper body exercise.

Gonna limit my dream discussion for the most direct alien connection.

See an alien looking hand, see a symbol of one alien faction. Cut. Feels like I’m missing a larger part of the dream.

Looking at a kind of advanced ipad. It’s pretty chunky. See a symbol that is similar to that of the other faction. Tablet turns out to be a high resolution star map. See a kind of cloud in the star map. Part of the cloud looks like an upper torso with a face. First I thought it looked like Zeus, but now I’m sure it looked more like Chronos aka Saturn.

Face of the cloud reminded me of this painting

Then I see three alien heads in the star map. Feels like the map and the symbols in it are putting me in a trance and are trying to influence me. Put the tablet away. I’m next to a couch and desperately start looking for my St. Michael mandala, feel slightly anxious, because I can’t find it. End of the dream.

Last part probably was a simple lesson: Don’t research this stuff on the internet without psychic protection.

Night 2

This time I asked them for some healing and a better connection with them.

None of the dreams had any connections to aliens. Again they were more vivid and easier to remember than usual.

What was notable was, that for the first time in my life smelled something in a dream. Smelled the scent of my friends old apartment, the whole time while I was there in the dream.

Results after two days:

• dreams are more vivid and easier to remember
  • overall deeper and more refreshing sleep
13 Likes

Thanks but what do you mean at
" Don’t research this stuff without psychic protection."
Does we need that protection when we using alien intercession or it’s just for some your case?

2 Likes

Nice experience! In the first night they were indeed helping you increase your psychic connections in your brain. I had the same feeling in the right back side of my brain like neurons were rewiring like crazy. This helped me increase the ease of visualizations and a lot more vivid dreams. I would say keep asking from brother if your still comfortable with this process that is.

Also just to note I love that you pointed out the tablet that immediately pointed out they hybrids race as they are the same ones I have encountered as well.

They are certainly good intentioned and like to help us they see us as their brothers from another mother lol but they are also not the lovey dovey type. They are intelligent technologically and spiritually with a balanced compassion.

Glad to hear you are having deeper experiences. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

14 Likes

Not protection from them.

Lesson was more like: have some protection, when you research topics like saturn and aliens on the internet.

Thank you for the question, gonna edit my post a bit.

All thanks to you and @Samurai. Thank you guys again for your guidance :smiley:

5 Likes

What if a dream that fighting opposite to aliens in a war? I got a dream yesterday after 1 hour of listening to it. Was fighting a war against aliens. Me and my warriors retreated from war. My side has a leader, strong. He does something bad to me I cannot remember. And a rage arises in me, shouting and I am finally getting a psychic power like telekinesis. And I am throwing him farther out of the building using that power.

3 Likes

Hi @Roi, Dreams usually are subconscious mind communications so the messages are very personal to you. However from what you have described this is what I can tell you:

Seeing Aliens is a symbol of the unknown and since you are opposing them, it can indicate resistance. War is a symbol of fear and losing control.

So how I interpret it, you as the ego is rejecting the connection with ETs because it is afraid it will lose it’s sense of self hence lose control (especially if you are religious and “aliens” have no place in your belief system). But what is really interesting is that it seems like something within you, possibly the true self emerges with intensity to claim it’s power to make decisions and be open to accepting the unknown to receive these “psychic powers” and push the ego out of your way.

Overall it is actually a positive dream.

14 Likes

Understood. You mean the higher self is taking control here. The dream was intense so I can remember these details. After throwing away the leader, I woke up.

5 Likes

+1.

After I saw the dragon release I was shocked tbh, I was like, what?
Dragons get a tag but ET’s don’t…?

Maybe the ET’s dont want dream to make a tag…?

But yeah, we should keep requesting this until we get a no , lol, maybe Senpai doesnt see it?

7 Likes

If we had an Alien intersession dog tag that we can wear all the time this will very likely accelerate the probability of us having direct physical extraterrestrial contact very soon.

16 Likes

Just a little update

during my second session of alien intercession today while asking for my mutations for bodybuilding, I had the idea of looking at some roided up and aesthetic bodybuilders, and I told them how I wanted to look better than this, and I told them I would only take a steroid that’s made by them that had no adverse side affects…

a concept entered my mind of a needle containing some green liquid in it with a label on it and I immediately said do it! And thank you!

I think I’m receiving alien roids now… could be just a coincidence that this image just entered my head but my intuition says it’s alien roids… I’m so grateful man :slight_smile:

18 Likes

That’s really amazing please keep us updated on the progress dude! Hope it makes you like the hulk

4 Likes

@Nabs101, I find your post interesting and according to Kerry Cassidy, the Annunaki were invaded by the Dracos years ago and she’s also in contact and getting downloads from Ashayana Deanne and the Guardian Alliance.

From Wes Penre papers, I also learned of the quarantine grid which was built around this planet after the Great Flood by Enki and his invading forces, most likely the Annunakis. The papers narrate that after we die, most will go to the tunnel with white light and into the Annunaki recycling center where our astral bodies are processed for reincarnation into earth. Remote Viewer Brett Stuart also saw this recycling center, the cruel treatment of the human souls by those controllers and made a video on this which I saw but it was later taken down from You Tube. There is another astral traveller, Jonathan Dilas who details the grid which imprisons earth and also the light tunnel in his you tube channel. Just sharing what I learned and my question is does Enki still hold a lot of power over this world since the Dracos reportedly invaded the annunakis years ago?

I also had a few dreams involving alien contacts and in the last one I was shown for just a few seconds an alien king on a throne who’s so powerful but I felt sinister vibes infront of him. I don’t know who he was. Would like to hear from you what you think of this.

7 Likes

Will do man!

Progress takes time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not with Alien steroids! :eyes:

7 Likes

Haha who knows! I’m going to take a progress picture in two days, and I’ll start taking a picture every week from then… I have high hopes that I’ll be making months of progress in a matter of weeks… I will keep in contact with my alien friends

4 Likes