Alien Intercession

How then to ask or convince our HS to do stuff for us affecting our subconsciousness in our desired way and therefore make a change in our life

1 Like

If our HS planned all our negative circumstances from our begining to death then itā€™s responsible for changing it, right, and only HS have power to change it

Well I always let go and relax and allow but nothing, but itā€™s seems this is higher, like part of higher plan which I want to change

And off course, this is the way I use like you described and it works but not for this believe me

Even asked aliens but itā€™s seems they wonā€™t to help or simply canā€™t

Then get in a deep state and/or play the higher self audio and ask it.

The thing is, when stuff is going poorly in oneā€™s life, we tend to blame ā€œoutsideā€ influencesā€¦ even though the HS isnā€™t an ā€œoutsideā€ influence, most people view it that wayā€¦ and thatā€™s almost never the problemā€¦

99.9999999999999% of the time, itā€™s the ego and oneā€™s programming thatā€™s the issue.

And right now, you have all the tools available to change that as quickly as ever, so it might be best to start a new thread with the specific issue(s) that you want to change and ask for suggestions.

14 Likes

I am sure this is what my HS with intention created for me even before my birth
I am sure, itā€™s all perfect matched for me to be in closed circle, but all

Oneā€™s ego and programming ā€œcarry overā€ between lifetimes tooā€¦ :wink:
Itā€™s often called ā€œkarmaā€

6 Likes

Can be used then alien intercession to change or remove effects of karma, well I should check this one too, but I donā€™t expect too much for them cause I asked them for this one million times already
Oh man this one thing destroying all my life piece by piece, itā€™s getting annoying already

Intercession helps you might not see the result or answer you looking for directly but believe it gets answered sometimes not the way you want it to be you might not see but the answer is thereā€¦ may be your mind doesnt want to acknowledge it

3 Likes

After alot of confusing thoughts , I said fk it and im just gonna loop the third eye and crown chakra from gumroad until I enter the fking avatar state and see whats up.

You should too, after all, all answers are within apparantly, lets find em.

4 Likes

Oh man I would gladly do that
But I once already overdid with chakras (even created topic on this forum for that) that I once recently had terrible experiences with it, and now I donā€™t have courage to play any lol
a countless unsleeped nights, intense feelings in my body, choking, attacks etc it was like slowly dying, but I should collect my courage and try it again
It took me a week to come to myself

3 Likes

Just play crown and third eye only.

If you feel too ungrounded theres always the grounding field lol

1 Like

Ooo were playing the quote game ? Leggo :

12 Likes

Yes you are perhaps right

But one thing which then happened to me, I think I overdid especially with third eye, or some other, but point was that I whenever opened my eyes then I saw so many pictures around me, it was like hallucinating, so many real alive pictures like dream in 3D, like everything is here and now happening, and one more thing or ability, whenever someone would speak or I , I would see so many vivid pictures of it what is spoken, it was distracting believe me

But it was unbelievable experience, yet unbearable lol and all because of chakras I know

5 Likes

I even think then if I asked my question I would get my answer but I was distracted and almost it was healthy condition that I didnā€™t then think on it, I just wanted then to stop it

2 Likes

You tapped into the mental realm probably lol.

Thats a badass ability tho.

But thats why you should never listen third eye only,

Newest one has crown chakra and third eye at the same time.

Crown connects you with higher self, so whenever you start getting crazy the higher self can step in and help.

9 Likes

I have listened all of them overnight on loop for 3 nights and in morning I was that lost lol

2 Likes

Lol my parents and family wanted me to go doctor but I knew they wouldnā€™t help me lol so I rejected

3 Likes

Oh you mean all the chakra audios?

Yeah that might be too much lol.

I wanted to loop crown and third eye tonight all night but I think im gonna stick with lucid dreaming or theta lol.

1 Like

Yeah all chakras

Before that all happened me, that morning I was dreaming about some strange person like some sage and he tapped me and I woke up in that condition I described, first choking and losting myself
It took me long to define what happened to me until I have seen my phone playing still chakras fields over and over

7 Likes