Alien Intercession

You mean we need to have strong connection and conceptual knowledge to discern the actual truth? You people didn’t had a contradicting opinion because you have all received the similar set of information? And more or less interpreted the information in the same way?

Do the schools have online classes in this pandemic? :grin:

2 Likes

I’m not sure it has anything to do with “conceptual thinking”
(If it does, I have asked DW to work on a field that would resolve that)
I think it has more to do with having a better bullshit meter. ie the ability to spot misinformation whether from human, entity, teaching, or whatever.

I’ve had it my whole life and quickly learned that most others did NOT have it as, even as a child, I watched adults seemingly not “get” what was perfectly obvious to me.

I don’t know how DW and Sammy would intepret it as.

I would say that it involves having a good connection with one’s higher self, because at the end of the day, all higher selves pretty much have the same “opinion” when it comes to “stuff” on this plane.

It may sound slightly different depending on the person, era, topic but it’s going to have the same concept regardless.

There’s a reason I have chosen the higher self mandala as my avatar.
It’s hopefully so everyone is getting microdoses of higher self and better intuition fields every time they read a post.

:joy:

21 Likes

Yeah astral travel is a pain, but honestly lucid dreaming , although FAR more difficult to master, once mastered, is your doorway to EVERYTHING.

Evoking beings in your dreams, talking with your higher self, opening portals from the dream world to the astral and other planes, etc.

When you fully master lucid dreaming, and I mean FULL control to the point where you even control the grass in the scenery, is gonna give you 100% answers.

Although most of the answers are probably gonna be like “none of your business” or “dont you have more important things to focus on”, its still gonna be legit.

Deceivers and ego can be tricky there but you can call upon a higher being to help you see the “truth”.

Because of the “hero” mentality.

If we all knew the truth we would probably start a global revolution and its gonna be bad for both sides.

Something that I always get from many entities is ;

“Dont get involved” aka dont start to fight.

The whole law of non-interference I guess.

Also higher self who kinda chooses for us lol, “free will” my ass.

Anyway, master lucid dreaming, im nowhere near that yet, but I will master it 100% eventually, its literal paradise, true freedom, actual free will.

But gotta also ground oneself in the physical reality, so lucid dreaming becomes a fun skill, not a form of escapism lol.

Dream make more dream fields alreadyyyyy!!

6 Likes

Good on you for doing that! :smile:

I have been really appreciating the ‘microdoses’. Many thanks for them. :pray:

10 Likes

Hey…
Free will, maaan… :thinking:

2 Likes

One always has free will, always.
Just like the other time you said it, I recommended that person’s product because it was effective.
He has literally 100s of scripts to choose from.
It’s up to you to decide if an individual script fits in your moral framework or not.

Now, let’s talk “free will”.
One always has free will, always.
Whether you recognize those critical “choice points” for major decisions is up to you ie. whether you listen to your intuition, ignore it completely, or listen to your ego that “wants what it wants” and “wants it now”

Let’s use for example having unprotected sex…
You’re in the heat of the moment and you don’t want to use protection for whatever reason.
You know darned well that could lead to pregnancy.
So now, you or your sex partner is pregnant.
You have another “choice point” about whether to keep or not.
Your moral framework may make it seem like you have “no choice”, but you do…
Once you make that choice, the karma aka cause and effect can affect you for at least the next 18 years of your life and beyond.
But that’s your choice, your free will
You had free will before, during, and even after on whether to have that child.

And without getting too off topic, no matter the situation you find yourself in, there was a choice made. Period.
Whether you listen to your intuition or not when the choice point occurred is a different story.
And whether you want to be a victim [spoiler](oh lord, that’s another big topic for another month)[/spoiler] about your circumstances is also a free will choice

So your free will is to completely block the programming of my avatar, leave the forum completely, or something else. But I’m not violating your free will any more than anyone else’s picture that’s sending out positive, negative, or neutral vibes, intentionally or unintentionally.

13 Likes

But then the question arises… whenever you write “you” in this post to what are you pointing to? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Exactly, so in the end the concept of free will makes sense only from the point of view of a separate self.

The concept of free will dissolves into Oneness.

Cause it is based on the idea of separation -> ego

2 Likes

free will my ass @Samurai isnt that the ego talking hahaha
btw the laughter just is

It is, but 99% of people that say things like
" abandon the ego and be spiritual" is because they are too afraid to face their reality trough the perception of the ego.

I have firsthand experience with this, when I perceive reality trough my fake self, the self thats in my head, not the self that interacts with the world, everything is awesome.

Ground yourself extremely, let go of any form of instant gratification, and you’ll see that the real ego, the human self, perceives things from a very limited point of view.

Its the whole point of spirituality in the modern world, use the wisdom and guidance of the higher self to infuse the real self with spiritual knowledge, to widen your perspective and possibilities as a HUMAN and properly interact with the magical world around you.

How many of you here have read something spiritual, even saw amazing possibilities with certain fields, yet, when you start to turn theory into practice, the real self quickly shuts it down and it goes to shit.

The ego is like a dog, you have to train it properly, do NOT live in your head and some fantasy world.

Ground yourself as hard as possible, get rid of ANY form of instant gratification, even bs like television or stupid youtube videos made by morons with no real talent or skill, and SHAPE the REAL, HUMAN you, that interacts with the world into a more advanced one.

In simpler terms, evolution.

The “you” in your head is a fake piece of shit, its not the real you.

19 Likes

THIS +1000

5 Likes

Here ya go…

Play nice or else… :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Understood but still you people are not clearly explaining what is higher self for novice like us. Its seems Sam, Dale , you are having different perspective on Higher self. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it possible to invite beings and entities into lucid dreams?

Its your soul.

1 Like

Not only possible, but its the best way ever.

Entities communicate trough your subconscious, dreams are literally your subconscious, so what better way…?

The reason most dont talk about this is because its easier to cause an earthquake with your mind than to fully control lucid dreaming.

@Philip_Weiss this lucky bastard here ,is a pro at lucid dreaming but pretends its nothing and focuses more on physical life.

Gotta love duality.

As for higher self, its the fifth dimensional you, the you thats also incarnated in many different places,times,universes etc all at once.

I did some more checking and askin around and the whole “higher self is the evolved collective human consciousness” makes no sense, since the “collective” is tied to an alien implant (crown) , which is tied to the physical self and can be used by 5D self for a “connection”, but its not necessary.

You can have a weak crown chakra and still have a strong connection with the HS.

Simpler terms, in my opinion, its your soul.

Souls arent what you think either lol, the energy body aka “spirit of man” is often confused for the soul.

6 Likes

FYI, I regret saying this is the best field ever.

Alien egos are bigger than archangel egos, holy shit.

Bunch of stuck-up cunts.

At the end of the day, Devas still remain #1, pure, joyful, awesome.

Hail the elemental kingdom.

Aliens can go probe themselves

6 Likes

Bye.

1 Like

Are you your mother? Nope, you have her traits, you are part of her in a sense, but youre not her, you are you.

The same way, our souls, have a connection, a “link” with the void, they are in a sense “god” yes, but why is everyone underlooking the individual aspects of our 5D self…?

I wonder if a certain agenda has something to do with it, hmm…

Haha, interesting times await us brother, be ready, and stop reading articles written by controlled opposition, read less, experience more.

5 Likes

… even while coping with potential tricksters, right? @angelblessings, @Jennyfire and @Samurai know what I mean… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes