Alien Intercession

enhanced visual processing and synesthesia

5 Likes

An interesting Alien encounter (not mine), for those who are interested in learning about life on other planets:

PS: Read those comments too!

10 Likes

22 Likes

I had a bad headache and I felt like I was getting mentally attacked by other people, so I used the cord cutter but then I had the brilliant idea to just ask aliens for Assistance with this field, and they did! I felt their presence almost immediately and I told them what was going on and it literally felt like they were doing surgery on my forehead/third eye the sensations were weird at first but I felt relieved :relieved:.

13 Likes

This sounds like David Wilcock territory. Iā€™m not agreeing or disagreeing with him because things are complicated. If you want to check out his talks on youtube you can.

3 Likes

lol, I remember seeing these post but had forgotten about them, theyā€™re interesting to see (and go check the vid of the ufo sighting)

Itā€™s very cool.

Another one here: via text

sheesh :D

damn! lol :D

Ofc, thereā€™s more awesome stuff throughout the thread

7 Likes

Sooooā€¦
Last night, I opened my curtain to let my cat out and lo and behold, I swear I saw a UFO.
It stopped whilst I was watching it moving. Kinda scared me as it stopped parallel to me.
Anyway.
I need to let go of the fear. I watched a UFO in the daytime a few years ago and it didnā€™t give me the chills like the one last night did.
Maybe because it was dark?

Iā€™ve been listening to this field a bit lately, so I do wonder if itā€™s connected. Or if I was just tired and it was something elseā€¦but I really donā€™t believe so. It was very real.
I am getting shivers remembering it.

12 Likes

this set up, with 3 lights like thatā€¦ ive experienced that before during a contact :alien:

9 Likes

Listened to this field today on loop for an hour or so, got some interesting experienceā€¦ But what really amazed me is that later I saw this cloud in the sky, very low in height, seemed just above the palace in front of mine, more or less. A small cloud, in a completely clear and starry sky, very close to the ground. Seemed kinda peculiar. First time I see something like that.
Maybe, just maybeā€¦

8 Likes

Help me to not fall victim to myself or other people negativity! protect me from all ill intentions, help me to feel the love and recognise the divinity in them and all things

2 Likes

Used this a couple of times. I went deep into meditation and felt something in my brain being worked on. Now I feel a little loopy when I close my eyes, my head feels like itā€™s spinning. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m ready for this yet, is there anything that can remove the connection(s) Iā€™ve made? Tbh I feel kinda bad because I donā€™t think they have bad intentions, just that Iā€™m not comfortable with it yet, either way
And this only contacts beings that have good intentions?

2 Likes

Try any of the grounding audios:

• Automated Grounding
  • Tree Experience
  • Schuman Resonance
  • Physical grounding to the Earth as well

And that isnā€™t that uncommon, just take it slow and make sure to ground yourself after :slight_smile:

4 Likes

IĀ“ve accidently encountered non benevolent ones at least once.

But it depends on your state and intention.
So make sure you are in a High vibration + set clear intention to only connect to your friends before you actually do it.
While the field helps you to, YOU are making the call and if you are fearful of it I can imagine that could attract negativ aliens.

So yes you should wait until you feel ready for it.

6 Likes

How did you know they were non benevolent? What indicated that to you?

1 Like

accompanied by a feeling of strong uneasiness

4 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting. During my plays of this, I faintly saw a bug praying mantis looking being

1 Like

I only consciously listened to it once ever (in meditation) and wanted to share my experience
I wanted to establish the contact
So while laying down with my eyes closed, I sent them greetings with my attention.
After several seconds, in the blackness of my eyelids, I saw a silhouette of a hand, outlined with smoky grey. Never before I was able to ā€˜seeā€™ anything with my eyes closed, besides a visual noise , or swirling colours as when we rub our eyes.
Then I was interrupted, and my session was finished.
Looking forward to second session, although I havenā€™t felt calm and relaxed enough yet to do it again.
Oh, I forgot - I tried to listen to it while doing other activities, so not consciously, and I felt energy that kept me from continuing my activities, interrupting me, calling me. Thatā€™s why I will only listen in my dedicated time.

4 Likes

Hey there,
I hope everyone is doing well, so I have been lurking this topic for atleast a week and decided to give this a try, I am listening this audio before going to sleep for last 3 days but nothing has happened so far.
Any suggestions? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Do u get results with other fields?

If not ur better of making a fourm post

3 Likes

Honestly, I donā€™t know how to answer this question, I have been using the subconscious blockage remover, shen, Jing, attraction and charisma and male enhancement but havent really seen any noticeable changes so far! :broken_heart: I donā€™t know where I am going wrong!

2 Likes