Amygdala healing (+ fear release)

i’ve been enjoying the discussion on this topic! thank you @Captain_Nemo for the new audio. imagine what we can collectively do with no fear? would negative energy simply cease to be felt? would we as a the human race finally be able to make earth a better place to live in? would the energy that was being wasted on fear finally be used for better productivity? would fear-based control and manipulation finally be a thing of the past we write in our history books? no more victim-based mindsets?

10 Likes

This audio alone is more than any standard therapist can give you.
I am deeply and infinitely grateful, since my mother will greatly benefit from this.
Thank you, Sapien.

21 Likes

That only happens if you don’t have an amygdala.

2 Likes

Definitely. Dream just needs to remake Subconscious limits with soft sounds like waterfall or running stream since it needs to be listened to alot.

Ego Dissolution + Subconscious limits dissolver + Amydala healing = Limitless :star_struck:

16 Likes

Has anyone found the amygdala audio on Google Play yet? I’m looking forward to having it in mp3 format.

1 Like

Tis exists
shorturl.at/hyHI8

15 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome, thanks @SammyG !

3 Likes

Amazing! thank you @SammyG !

3 Likes

This is the Subconcious Limits Dissolver…?? on this link http://shorturl.at/hyHI8

2 Likes

It appears so @okl. I haven’t listened yet. But that’s the name of the file, so yeah

1 Like

@SammyG This is the same Subconscious Limits one from Patreon with just the tone. Is there one with rainfall or water streaming ?

1 Like

That’s the bad one @SammyG :smirk: :rofl:

Think people were requesting something not as… ear piercing :rofl:

5 Likes

Same one. I posted it here twice but couldn’t find the first link and made a new one real quickly (directs to the same file)

1 Like

But if it doesn’t make your ears bleed, then what’s the point?? No pain, no gain son :sunglasses:

18 Likes

images (1)

1 Like

i reverted back to my NYC days the other day and called somebody “son” and they looked at me like they were going to knock me out…
Called me “kid” back in return… :rofl:

11 Likes

Hahaha, mighta said it like a elderly figure says to a younger person lol. Or just mighta not been in nyc. I often forget NYC lingo isn’t understood everywhere else.

8 Likes

Nooo! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Jokes aside, yeah sorry if that’s piercing. If it’s any consolation, you can play that at the lowest volume possible and play some waterfall audio on the next tab to make it more soothing. It’s all we got for now :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

giphy

7 Likes