Pure Moonlight (1.0)

Yes, but for less time

1 Like

Try even less time then, like–I don’t know not looping it?

Because what you’re saying to us is “there’s this field that I overplay and then have my reactions to my overplaying of it. What should I do?” Isn’t the smart thing the to start slowly and build from there?

1 Like

I just wanted to know if someone knew why was the reaction, I don’t mind strong reactions if they can help me release things I need to release

1 Like

Then carry on and you’ll have your answer in due time.

You’re either releasing stuff or you’re overwhelming your energy system. That’s as far as we can guess.

You can release stuff without having strong reactions. But you’ll probably have to give up your habit of “looping” to do that.

1 Like

I like the voice of this

moonlight shining through

3 Likes

Ayyy @Captain_Nemo

Throwback!

This was a fun song to make with you.

6 Likes

???

Would be amazing! The music of SLR is too bombastic for me :face_with_head_bandage:

Have you tried the Patreon version? It’s just a monotonous sound, no music. A bit rough on the ears but just listen on very low volume.

1 Like

No, I’m not a patreon member. I will leave for India this year and don’t want any running contracts. Is there a substitute for SLR except the tag?

There is one in gumroad at like 4usd but i am not sure it is the almost silent one or the youtube version

1 Like

I have it, it’s the same as the youtube version :grimacing:

:sweat_smile:

Well just Play it at low volume close to you, will still work

2 Likes

At volume - 1 :blush:

I understand that the symphony wants to crush all my limiting beliefs at once, but even there is still a limit on what I can take :grin:

2 Likes

Here you are man.

3 Likes

Best go to audio for a lunar eclipse, enjoying this now. Otherwise there was a bit of sudden fatigue.
Amplify and nullify astrological effects would be a good combo.

Shield yourself!

5 Likes

With this one i feel like I face my social fears.

3 Likes

Good field.

1 Like

Felt like I pulled this card just now. I was reading the Moon upright description, and it felt perfectly resonate with what I was experiencing today. Kind of like the inclusion of a chapter beginning to come to an end. A newer phase on the horizon.

2 Likes

Does this also negate the astro and magical negative effects? Like the same way the planet audios from energetic alchemy do?