Amygdala healing (+ fear release)

i reverted back to my NYC days the other day and called somebody “son” and they looked at me like they were going to knock me out…
Called me “kid” back in return… :rofl:

11 Likes

Hahaha, mighta said it like a elderly figure says to a younger person lol. Or just mighta not been in nyc. I often forget NYC lingo isn’t understood everywhere else.

8 Likes

Nooo! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Jokes aside, yeah sorry if that’s piercing. If it’s any consolation, you can play that at the lowest volume possible and play some waterfall audio on the next tab to make it more soothing. It’s all we got for now :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

giphy

7 Likes

Seriously. :joy:

I would like to share this with my mother but no way she would listen to this as is. :rofl:

2 Likes

Can listening more than 3 times do some damage to amygdala?

Pretty much. It’s possible that it’ll still work. But generally, editing the original file, messes with the original energy signature which has the field embedded. But it’s possible to make it work. Just have to try.

3 Likes

Hey Sammy, would it be bad to loop this more than 3 times? Any side effects? Really would love to get rid of my fears that are hindering me

4 Likes

Wouldn’t recommend it. The audio stimulates the amygdala heavily and if you listen to it like 5 to 20 times you run the risk of overstimulating and causing imbalances… which can lead to problems.

But 3 times early in the day and 3 times later in the day is fine.

24 Likes

Since this is not on patreon yet, would it still work if i downloaded off of youtube? I want to add it to my blockage remover stack on my phone.

Okay, thanks.

Does this help with serotonin syndrome since it says it fixes your serotonin receptors? @SammyG

1 Like

I wonder what are these imbalances? Kind of?

1 Like

@SammyG replied in the other thread this:

6 Likes

Thank you same prof picture guy! (thought I answered to myself :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Hahaha, no problem man!

2 Likes

Oh no… I listened to it more than 10 times…

1 Like

Well, now we know.

I guess if you listened audio for one day, it didn’t do much damage. But prolonged listening could be tricky.

Can this be played after stomach shrinking and toning or other exercise audios that promote fat apoptosis? Should this clash, because the Amygdala healing video induces stem cells in that specific region?