Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

would you rather workout for 2 hours and see less gains?:flushed:

4 Likes

then yes hardcore would be your best option out of the 3, you dont really need the other 2(mbl, saint) from what you have been saying.

Induce follistatin to muscles, idk what it does but its up to you i guess.

2 Likes

You only need to use it ONCE A DAY.

The muscles need time to recover.

5 Likes

The negentropic muscle aspect of this field is so good that it makes your body look like a divine piece of art craved in stone. Just having high bulky muscle isnā€™t enough if itā€™s not eye pleasing. My favorite body building field till date and probably will be forever. And not to mention itā€™s capacity to enhance the effect of other muscle or hormone fields for making gains. doesnā€™t matter how may bodybuilding field is used itā€™s still incomplete without this one imo. Thanks to captain for thisā€¦

14 Likes

Muscle beyond limits or saint biceps?

Which field from these two makes me so hungry that it sometimes hurts?
Is it only one or both?

What do you think
I listen muscle 4Ɨ and saint 2Ɨ

But I donā€™t want to starve myself cause although I am using all stomach fields it still hurts badly when I am starving so I want that field to avoid but I donā€™t know which is it please

And yes, docs told me they cannot fix it, we tried several times already, so I am avoiding starving but one field does this

1 Like

What is your guess friend

1 Like

Muscle beyond limits makes you hungry

2 Likes

Well, I canā€™t tell how much do you weigh or your Body fat, but if you pair it with Muscle Hungry for fat, youā€™re less likely to feel intense hunger!

2 Likes

These fields cut down so much of listening time too lol

• St Biceps
  • Hardcore
  • Acquisition of Abs
  • Muscles beyond Limits
  • Muscles hungry for Fat (not in the exact order)

I guess thatā€™s all one needs to stay ripped haha

11 Likes

Both make ya hungry man

Anything that will cause you to put on muscle will make you hungry

3 Likes

Wow
Thanks
But how do you know that
Are you sure

So muscle hungry for fat doesnā€™t cause starving and we have also it in hardcore field included?

Wow I wish itā€™s true that I can pair these and not to starving

1 Like

In my experience with Muscle Hungry for Fat at the beginning it made me feel very hungry and with time I stopped feeling hungry, now I have Hardcore and I donā€™t feel hungry, but now I am eating at the same hours every day so idk

2 Likes

saint is long though, and what about suggestibility audios, to me i find it weird listening to audios without ego dissolution or subconscious limit removalšŸ„² and some meditation with it, i wish i had more timešŸ˜ž

2 Likes

Hey man, did you get your issue with the pinched nerve sorted. Currently I am dealing with a pinched nerve which causes a loss of strength in my deltoid and biceps.

2 Likes

Bro try the new cannabinoids album.

Recently I tried it and woke up, it was gone. I still get knots in my forearm. Try those. I donā€™t know which one of them from album loosened my muscles up so much because i looped them x2/3 each.

5 Likes

Thats from patreon right? I have been using the nerve fields, they have helped a little but i still havent recovered fully. It sucks because I havenā€™t been able to workout for 2 months. Lost around 4 kg.

3 Likes

Oh I think I found them

3 Likes

yeah try those. Also use cosmo volt, antioxidant, fat to stem cells and drink loads of water!

6 Likes

Thanks bro! Will try them!

3 Likes

Never asked this lol

When should this field be played? Pre workout, during or post workout? Most of the time I did during but idk if thats the most efficient time to play this

2 Likes