Angelic Intercession +

螢幕擷取畫面 (7889)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yay ~
finally got it

6 Likes

I looped this as i slept last night… very interesting indeed

I was ill, coming down with a sickness bug which they healed almost instantly as i asked… i felt the ilness stop and then move uo, so i asked them to heal that new place, they done so… in the end, i was fine.

There was lights and weird things going on around me…

I eventually fell asleep and had a dream about the “toughest” lad from my primary (2 to 11 year old) school…

He is a drug addict (maybe recovering) like me
He was abused as a child… which i think i was
He just stands for a lot in my subconcious mind

In the dream i said… well, i wint explain it all

Basically he ended up angry and chasing me with some crack cocaine (one of my former troubles) and i ran upstairs onto a roof to fight him… inwas scared

When i got there, the roof was filled with angels who didnt attack him as auch, but smothered him

The dream was basically saying…

“if you have the angels with you, you are protected” but in way that helps me accept myself i guess :slight_smile:
How cool

11 Likes

Guys… more proof

I have stated this before, but my therapist always gives appointments on the hour

My angel number is 212…

Ive asked for them to sort out 3 appointments for me on shirt notice… every one of them has been at 2.10

Obviously the therapist wont ever have 2.12 available but this is as close as possible

The other day i asked them to prove that theyre angels im communicating with, give me a sign…

I looked down as there was 212 on my dash board haha

Honestly, theyre amazing…

1 Like

Bro, maybe ask them To Send Telepathic message?And see how It works.
For example Ask them to give you business ideas @Kindfulness1

I will,

Although my life is pretty cluttered right now…so my ability to receive messages has diminished somewhat.

Inwill get there and report back

3 Likes

Hey,Bro Did you try?You got any messages from angels?

Just want to say that a $ issue in regards to a family member owing me a recut check has finally been resolved.
(no malicious intent or greed on this persons part, “just” memory problems!)

Its been going on for about 1 1/2 years.

It took only 2 sessions (one daily) with connecting to this NFT while audio played to be resolved.
So yesterday and today morning.
Explained the situation to the angels.
This afternoon this person called me and wanted to know if I wanted the check mailed to me!

Thanks Dream for creating this.

Thanks to the angels for helping me

UPDATE: I received the check about 10 days later.

28 Likes

1471962147_1206-233928063

4 Likes

Thanks Rose.

It (the situation) was hanging over my head.

2 Likes

and now it is a garland around your shoulders
angel good-morning-beautiful

2 Likes

I have to say, i honestly think this field has saved my little girls life…

My angek number is 212… i wont go into details on here but it is so intrinsically tied into my heart, it literally guided me all the way to meeting myself deeply, in my own heart

The other day my little girl went into my bedroom alone, i felt inclined to turn around and see how she was as i was heading downstairs…

I went into the room and she was almost leaning out of a big open window, within a short distance of falling out… she is tiny, she would have died

I asked my angels if that was them helping… i told my friend i had asked them, i looked down… 212 was right infront of me…

They saved my girls life… and for many reasons, i think i even know it was saint anthony (yes saints are angels, or most are)

I think this field was worth the money dont you?

Wow

22 Likes

I am so happy that your little one is safe!
Angel resting

9 Likes

So…

I asked the angels to help me transition to become a funeral celebrant… to help me move away from my engineering job that is stressfull at times and a low vibration…

Maybe 4 weeks later i have my first funeral… with a funeral director who has already told me if im any good he will give me work.

So basically theyve delivered it exactly how i asked…

Seriously now… come on!

Bravo angels! Bravo…

13 Likes

When Mercury retrograde is in full swing, and electronic payments or online transactions go wonky, calling for immediate help of the angelic ones is an excellent idea. :angel:t4:

Was at the grocery, didn’t bring enough cash/nor my card, thinking I could easily use mobile payment service. The person before me could not pay after several tries, so I was told it would definitely not work for me. Stubbornly told the cashier to still go ahead (played this field on my AirPods). Lady was stunned. It went through smoothly on first try.

Lately, PayPal and my bank have a love-hate relationship lol. Would give me an error while transferring money for unknown reason. Nothing angels could not fix, like cupid haha. Error and unnecessary stress no more! Super thankful, always ready to rescue. :rescue_worker_helmet:

9 Likes

Im editing this as this happened due to two firlds…

Early this morning in my dream i downloaded some light language and was shown a symbol which is very personal to my journey…

Im not sure what the message was, but it was very potent and vivid, i knew I was receiving something!

Ill post this in both licid dreams 2.0 and the angelic intercession and juatice etc… as im not sure which one is most to thank… likely both!

2 Likes

Aug 28 going into Aug 29 2023. Today is now a special day for me. I feel my life has been renewed, restored. Given back. My being is more of me now.

Prayer :pray: Angelic Intercession, Justice, and Guidance.

7 Likes

11 Likes

I was looping the audio this night while sleeping.

I told my favorite angel girlfriend to show me visually what she really looks like.

Quite quickly, my focus of awareness went heavily onto my Third Eye Chakra.

There were very strong flashes of light, as if someone was shining a strong flashlight straight into my eyes, switching it on and off. Between the flashes of light I was able to see a fractal pattern that was constantly changing and morphing into new similar fractal patterns, with the light coming out in the middle.

Very similar to this – picture created with AI in order to try to emulate of what I saw:

18 Likes

like a torus shaped light aura in movement?

1 Like

I have these NFT’s i printed. Had a guest over this weekend and saw white light/angels coming out of this angelic art litterly pop out and removed my guests entities off her. It was like full size light come out and chased away whatever it was she had on her. Its like a powerful portal on active duty to remove dark energy. :heart:

25 Likes