Angelic Intercession +

I’m just going to speak from personal experience I don’t have this nft yet but I do want it and will probably get it soon

But I think with goals and manifestation it’s a collective experience because you ask but then you also are required as far as I’ve experienced to focus and be guided to the thing or the chain of events to lead you to the thing.

This often requires orchestration even for the littlest things.

For instance I’m looking for a particular weed lol. I’ve been asking for guidance to help me find the weed but it turns out it’s really not in so many places around. So it may take a specific chain to get me to the place where it is growing.

This is going to require that I get a new idea, I go to a new place, and also that I ease up on the intense desire for the weed. I believe that once I let go a little the guidance will be easier to get to me. Or one day I’ll just be sitting at brunch and it will be growing behind my head.

But my point is that I think it’s more of a team effort than we realize and we are a part of that team. So maybe people are asking and maybe they’re not because they don’t believe it’s possible,

But either way then they have to be kind of tuned in yet somewhat detached. It’s a balance that for some comes really naturally and for some takes a long time. I don’t think the angels will do everything for you exactly. Maybe if it’s an emergency. But I believe they want your active participation.

I could be wrong definitely not ruling that out ever, always reserve the right to be wrong :) but that’s my understanding this far from my own impressions of angels and manifestations in general.

9 Likes

couldn’t help but posting this earlier while I was making lunch probably around 15 mins when you posted the above @Jen , I was reading thru this thread and saw your response and I just got this NFT 2 days ago and it has been such a blessing to have…

before I get offtrack I was playing with this angel deck card and got this card which made me chuckle and appreciate the synchronicity of it along with your post. =)

5 Likes

Awwww :green_heart: love it

1 Like

This is true…

I am under a bit of financial stress, the diminished money makes me trying to create a better life harder… so ive asked for some money… not millions, but enough to get me out of the pickle so i can then allow myself to spend money on myself

The feeling i get is… if i start to trust and allow myself to spend, then the money will come…

But i must at least do my role and start letting go of the fear of having nothing

5 Likes

And the fear of having something

4 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

So,What Happened Did angels help you?

Not yet…

So it appears at least for now, smaller things are easier to organise…

I want to say though… working with angels to simply fulfill greed is basically an oxymoron…

Theyre the wrong beings to go to for this… they didnt become angels by worshiping greed or money… quite the opposite…

Anything wholesome ive asked for, not grounded in fear, has been granted almost instantly…

1 Like

Has anyone had any luck having a 2 way thing with them?

I dont know if its the music style or not, but i cant really receive anything while meditating and wondered if anyone else had had any luck with it

Im not sure im understanding your 2 previous questions/comments

Re that, im pretty sure they dont assist in getting money by engaging in illegal dangerous things, (not saying you do or are trying to but how you word it seemed strong) but other than that they have been very helpful to me, and actually as always going beyond even me asking for anything, my job/career is interestingly unusually swerving in the direction i always wanted.

And i have never asked them, or even talked about it, i had a plan in mind and its getting changed rapidly by force, meaning i havent initiated anything, but i get their messages (its one of them like the leader, the chatty Katty one lol) the one that keeps pointing out things i need to do or stop doing to keep changing my life and those things most of the times dont have to do directly with money, yet as i do what im told money shows up :flushed: and then after i realized what my changes are unleashing and why money and career are taking the shape i wanted.

Im not even sure if im making sense.

In short = they have been excellently pushing forward my career, unexpected money here and there and rapidly developing the way i always wanted to make money, just by observing me, learning me etc.

they just want you happy, and as long as it does not harm anyone they do help with money

They are incredible. It seemed so far all i have to do is to live, be a better person every day, be true to myself and good to others more and more.:man_shrugging:

And they are doing the rest i just observe and happily adjust to what they are doing with my life.

As for

Dot get this one bit,

But if its about how you communicate with them, ive done it by:

1- Meditating just holding the mandala and letting them show me. (Works, nice conceptual info)

2- playing the audio and actually talking to them (works, most of the time i dont hear anything, i guess they are attentively listening to me but they deliver what i ask them)

3- just wearing the mandala (the best way for me, they are constantly guiding, like if i was driving a car with eyes closed and they were telling me all throughout the day what i need to do as they see it fit)

But i never combine any of the 3

6 Likes

I agree with everything youve said and its my experience also

What i meant was, if you ask the angels for 10k, but your underlying belief is im not worthy of money, or youre scared of having none… then meet them half way, let go of the fear, embrace spending it (of thats one of your fears) and then they will grant you your wish…

Dont just expect 10k to appear, which would be the angels plastering over your boil of fear of losing money etc

1 Like

Wow this is powerful! I just purchased this last night and I feel so refreshed by listening to this. I definitely feel protected and loved :)

This is my first NFT, but I do not see it in my Phantom wallet. Is it supposed to appear in there? I might have possible made a mistake by sending it to the wrong wallet… When I purchased I made a Phantom wallet for the first time and then when collecting it, it seemed to autogenerate from the new wallet I created. Now when I click the link from my email to check out the explorer, I see none of the wallets match my phantom Solana wallet. I am a bit confused :sweat_smile:

Anyway I have the mandala and the audio so no real harm is done if it is the case :)

EDIT: LOL TO ME, I already had a NFT wallet made previously which connected automatically. So all good!! :P

5 Likes

& as a further review on this, after reflecting some more lol

I fell asleep and it was looping for a while when I was sleeping. My dreams were much more vivid and I was more aware of being in the dream and while being in the dream state, I recognized I have “been here” multiple times before, but every time I got stuck at the same point! There seemed to be an obstacle which I could not surpass.

But this time, while my dream state me recognized I was reliving the same scene, something shifted and I could proceed. It seemed like I knew exactly what to do, a greater awareness and power inside of me had opened up and everything moved swiftly. Not only that, everything also seemed to fall into place according to natural order. Like I knew it was supposed to be a certain way and the other people/characters in my dream also seemed to help me out and work with me fluently. It seems like some resistance has been dissolved effortlessly.

This is one of my most interesting dreams that I can remember having so far. & not only that, I also woke up to a message that I will receive some extra bonuses on my investments. Things shifted rapidly overnight!

Thank you!

7 Likes

This is a beautiful outplaying of removal of an obstacle. Gratz!

5 Likes

Friends…

Would listening to this audio on minimal volume (i.e. barely detectable, if at all, by the ear) still be effective?

Is it like a porthole/gateway? Or do we need to hear the music in order for it to be effective?

I listened to it at night twice, once i seen flickering lights as indrifted, and im sure i experienced something else as well which ive forgot, the other i had beneficial dreams BUT it isnt exactly white noise is it… so it disturbed my sleep and i cant keep that up.

:)

2 Likes

Yes barely hearing it would still be effective.

I’m not 100 percent certain but I believe Dreamweaver once said, as long as you can hear it somewhat

And to me somewhat means barely and maybe in a patchy way

4 Likes

Here is what I do. I adjust the volume to be minimal so that if I stop all sounds in the room, I can hear the audio playing. I put the playing device in my pocket so that the energy beamed out of the speakers can reach my aura easily. And then I go about my normal chores - laundry, TV playing, Skype calls, etc., where I am not really hearing the audio at all. That said, if I still all sounds in the room, and focus on it - I am still able to hear the audio, so it is playing…

I do however suggest that every day, at least till one is able to “tune” into the fields, meditate to the audio actively. Does not need to be complicated - just play the audio, do not multi-task, place gentle awareness on the audio while focusing on the in and out breath. That’s it! Takes the effects of the fields to the next level!

31 Likes

I know, small things-

But they helped make a bathroom line shorter for
Sure

And played van morrisons “sweet thing” while I was holding my Austin powers pee so thanks to them

It was serious I was jumpin’

6 Likes

Hahaha :partying_face:

3 Likes