EXP Potion

Yes

2 Likes

Nice before I bite the bullet on this what should I be doing with the audio to get the most benefits I can?

1 Like

Set an intention while listening. If you have the time, then visualization is great to boost it

Let’s say you want to learn … French.

Set the intention “today I choose learning the French language as my skill”

Visualization: maybe imagine yourself studying the language. Speaking. Reading. Listening to french words. The end result in mind you know?

Want to max out the effect? Actually take action. Practice. Feed your mind related informations to the skill you want to learn. Watch videos, read books, listen to exp potion before starting your practice session.

Carry the mandala with you or have it nearby. If you like to you can also just think a small “thank you”, offering gratitude. Focusing on what you want to attract. It’s the best way to notice more opportunities that you normally might overlook

In short: experiment with it. Go by what works for you. Listen to your intuition.

I just do what already provided great results with solidifier nft for me

8 Likes

That’s interesting. Say I play this once before listening to a subliminal. Will that increase the potency of the subliminal? Also I purchased the nft. This is my first time purchasing. But when I click “download now” it doesn’t automatically download. Just takes me to another page that plays the audio.

3 Likes

Yes. Anything you feed it related to the skill you want to increase will be potentiated.

3 Likes

Additional another great way to use the audio:

7 Likes

Is it ok playing the audio and focusing on the ability you want to improve before go to bed for the first loop and then let it loop while you sleep? Or is it too much? I didn’t buy it yet but I’m thinking about it. I’m setting aside the money yahahaha

1 Like

I bought it and the first thing I’ve done for today is choosing the ability to use it well. Then i looped the audio for some time. At first focusing on the ability and then leaving it while I was doing something else. Let’s see what happens. The only thing that i didn’t understand is: even wen i choose an ability, the field will work in order to improve all my stats (but of course it will focus expecially on the chosen ability) or it will give 100% to the ability?

2 Likes

ok today something strange happened. today’s skill is to be more proactive. i usually have some difficulties waking up, when the alarm ringed, i played the audio and asked to be proactive. i woke up after 2/3 loops and i thought wow it’s strange that i’m already up and a voice inside me said well of course you are proactive or something like that. it wasn’t my voice. probably i imagined that, but yerterday i used the field to improve the way i use it, maybe i have a better connection with it now? idk. however i usually need a lot of time to be ready, my friend always waits me to start studying, but today i’m waiting her and i’m using the time to clean the kitchen and write this post. let’s see how the day goes

8 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

Had something similar happen with “Responsibility”

There were some instances on that day where I reacted way more mature and collected than normally and a small effect of that is still lingering

Please keep up with the updates :pray::four_leaf_clover:
It’s cool to read the results of others too

Today I want to improve my connection, communication and congruence with my higher self so that I can also better understand the (best) path in life it wants to take

3 Likes

So u choose the ability “responsibility” and you still feel the effects of that day? So the effects remains? Because I know that in theory it should be like that, but i find it hard to really be like that. If I improve my ability to write today and then i don’t write anything for 6 months, than i will have the same ability as i never stopped to write? Let’s see what happens in the next days. For the moment i will use it to improve my student life, so next improvements will be on focus, ability to absorb what i read and remember it, being present (this is useful in general) and I think ability to pass really well the exams (idk if it’s a real ability but i see some people who always manage to take out the best from each exam even when maybe they don’t know everything so maybe it’s an ability).

1 Like

yesterday i had a really hard exam, so ichoose the ability “always pass exams well even if i’m not 100% i am lucky and i pass it and i’m quiet and not nervous” and i passed it!!! the important thing was that i was enough relaxed and not really stressed. i choose 7 abilities to improve in the next month, so weekly i will try to improve the same abilities. let’s see what happens

9 Likes

Still brainstorming what would be the wisest skills to choose and develop… I want to make the most of it :face_with_monocle:

Decision making? It’s one I struggle with a lot as a Libra

Emotional control would be good too because staying calm in stressful or tense situations is very valuable

Focusing/deep work flow? Because the more one interacts with social media like tiktok and others, the more you get used to not focusing for longer durations

*Efficient communication and expressing thyself clearly

Ability to truly listen?

2 Likes

I’m a Libra too but I like to think I’m more decisive than most people I know lol

But you can just rotate around your desires I guess depending on which one has more urgency

3 Likes

Seems like starting with decision-making would be a plus

6 Likes

Does this potion have a cumulative effect, like in video games? Characteristics, levels grow over time, accumulate?

Yes, if we are to go off the description and by what people are reporting.

2 Likes

This beauty amplifies the effect of any Sapien NFT / Audio x100. Especially effective when stacked after Max Heal Potion. These two basically rebuild and repair the body with such speed it’s unbelievable, and cut down any audio listens before it to just two. So you can stack 2 audio + 4 EP, and presto, it just heals. Using it now to heal various body parts. In just 2 days my joints are almost like new. Within a week they’ll be like a 16 year old’s. Thank you Captain!

30 Likes

how do you use it exactly, play both at the same time?

2 Likes