Arcturian Negentropy Chamber - Psychic University

Since the description of this one is quite vague, could we say that this one is a “cheaper or a bit more accessible version” of Dream’s Plasma Flaunt (I know Flaunt covers many different things)? I know they are different creators and we should not compare them and their works, but I’m on a tight budget, and this information could help a lot to decide before the sale ends.

What is your opinion, guys? Thank you

Hey Jake, what is your goal with this investment?

If you are on a very tight budget and are looking for physical healing mainly, I would aim at Higher Self Physical Healing + the free Plasma Light field from Dream.

8 Likes

Thank you for your reply, Borisju!

I am looking for, not only the physical healing aspects, but something more general, like Plasma Flaunt which works on many different aspects. My health is not bad; I exercise and eat well, but I have my issues. Basically, after reading the feedback for a long time on Plasma Flaunt, I think it is one of the fields that can help basically everyone, not just physically. The feedback is amazing.

From time to time I listen to Plasma Beach, but since it is a 15-minute audio and I don’t really understand it, I am not consistent with it.

1 Like

Also stem cells is good too

3 Likes

The duration of the audio doesn’t matter man, as the power of the field is consistent.

5-10min of it is enough :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Does the same principle apply to all Sapien fields? I thought that there was different “energy information” in different parts of the audio. Thanks

Yes, Dream actually shared that in one of the private group.

I re-shared it, but forgot where.

Edit: here :point_down:

My question was related to Divinely Incarnated, as the audio is 20min long.

2 Likes

Do this one need to be followed by grounding like the Plasma Field from Sapien? @Psychic_University

1 Like

from my experience no

5 Likes

Don’t think so.

10 Likes

That’s exactly what I need to stay off here, during sleep hours, while laying in bed LOL.

I also keep forgetting to ask Arc Brain to let me sleep while it is working. That is no joke. The insomnia is real. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@Psychic_University: care to share some details on this one? It is still a mystery for me :slight_smile:… can’t find any details on it… my virgo sign yearns for a bit more details :crazy_face:

5 Likes

i feel it work on soul level … like when there is a soul stealing :cold_sweat:

Soul stealing?

Yes … i feel it works for soul not body

lol, long haven’t been overloaded by giving like 3-4 listens by any field, this is quite a stuff.

1 Like

seeing @Jojo here, I feel u planning to super-loop this one after brain stack :D

2 Likes

Hahaha, I have before!

Maybe when PU drops alignment of health I’ll use it as a primer for this one!

2 Likes

Yeh? How did it go?

He said anything about it?

It went well, I still prefer to use plasma brain of youth as I know exactly what the field was made for and how it directly targets the regeneration of brain cells from wiring field spamming. But it made me tired lol, slept right after.

Sadly I have been busy so I haven’t tested it yet, but when I speak with PU I’ll test it soon. It’s coming out this month as confirmed by PU, and he’s been working very hard so I know it’ll be OP.

2 Likes