Ascension tag

i think it’s my ego (and/or competitive nature) that is a little upset by this.

but on the other hand, i love my dog the most in this reality so i’m also okay with it.

i can see how this relates with my past experiences.

edit: now it’s making me wonder how long i’ve been playing this game. how does this relate to the theory of infinite worlds and infinite parallel timelines?

what if i died and with the awareness i have, want to play again. is there like a queue timer? or what if i have simultaneous characters going on at the same time would i just turn my attention towards those?

i wonder if my ‘higher self’ is a perfectionist and would try to replay this version of my life and self.

thank you for this! i was trying to look for it everywhere.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Any updates on this tag? What about combining the tag with the 3 Vibration audios?

1 Like

Recognizing that service to self is service to others is transcendence.

16 Likes

Okay, I feel I am ready for this now. Purchasing the Ascension tag :v:

3 Likes

Time to try this :v: …purchasing right now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well idk if you have already bought or not but if possible I’d suggest to go for divine balance. It does same thing but at personal pace and does a LOT more alongside that…or if possible try buying that in future when it’s on stock since it seems to run out faster than any other tag lol. It’s his best tag until now imo

6 Likes

Go for it. Keep us updated :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

excellent !!!
you are going to gain height man :grin::point_up::arrow_up::arrow_double_up::point_up_2::arrow_up_small:

2 Likes

Hmm… im still not really sure how to answer this question :sweat_smile:
I wear this tag a lot, I think that’s the main functionality lol I’m not sure about extras xD
You can mix and match and see if you have the tag, like wear it and play unconditional love and meditate and see. I like mixing it with the vibes, I think I wrote in another topic that I feel like it enhances energy work that you’re doing within yourself, whatever it may be, for example the star exercise too.

4 Likes

why do I feel numb with ascension tag, when does the process get better or get to a place that I like

2 Likes

No one can answer that for you.

How long have you had it?
Just reduce the amount of time you wear it, listen to supporting fields like ego dissolution, SLR, Jing, and do the star exercise.

3 Likes

okay. when can you ship?

2 Likes

Ok thx for info, like 9 months

1 Like

Hmm I’m not sure wat U mean but no my isn’t for sale Srry

1 Like

Do you do any type of daily spiritual practice? Just curious.

1 Like

yes I meditate ten minutes in morning

2 Likes

Ascension Tag update – my experience of the first 5 days

In short: I LOVE IT :heart_eyes:

Asc tag2

I am using this tag in combo with the BPIL, SLR, Magi, Intercession tag and the Higher Purpose mandala from Maitreya.
Also with other tags and the usual daily long fields playlist, but that is not that important here.

I agree with the description, that this tag is not for everyone and that it requires constant commitment to the whole process.
Here is an example statement that you would say to yourself again and again, while using the Ascension tag:

“Okay, what I did in the past has not fully brought me to where I want to be. I commit myself to do things differently now, allow my Higher Self to fully guide me and change my life right now!”

And you have to follow through with this statement basically 5 times per day, because as long as your wear the tag you will be pushed to do so.

Anything else will, including trying to stay in old patterns and beliefs, will feel unpleasant.

And it will continue to feel more and more unpleasant until you give in to the commitment to change your life.

Yes, this tag is all about changing your life.

Getting rid of the old role and identity (which includes quieting the ego and reprograming it) and allow yourself to be more free, powerfull and unaffected by the current matrix programming around you.

The ego may want to fight the change, however the raise of the vibration will quickly shake off and remove a lot of negativity.
It will not be a pleasant process and there will be some tough hours to go through, but afterwards it will feel liberating. Like getting up a step higher on a stair.
And this feeling of stepping up stairs will even become somewhat addictive.

After 5 days I am already addicted to this tag in a positive way.
This Ascnesion tag - how it looks and how it feels to hold it :heart_eyes:
Similiar to what people report from listening to Blueprint of Life.
Like a shining treasure radiating light into all directions from it and the closer you hold it to your body the more you can bath in its light :star2:

Combining this with daily looping of Vibration of Transcendce and Blueprint of Life makes the whole process much smoother, optimistic and forward looking.

Changes so far – what I was pushed to do in those 5 days:

• Removed Thor tag (as the ego used it to fight back against change with the “dominance” aspect)
  • Cleaned room and threw out several old items that I no longer need
  • Took much less things personal and actively decided to judge others less and let them live their lives how they are choosing to live
  • Distanced myself more from politics, news and other matrix noise
  • Did deep research on the ego and how it operates. Have now more understanding of its tricks and where it has put me in trouble in the past.
  • Worked off a lot of tasks from my to do list
  • Started to properly healing my dopamine receptors
  • Have more trust and connection to my Higher Self
  • Started to focus more on solutions to problems and active manifestation rather than repeating old victim mantras in my head

That’s it for now.
I can’t even imagine how far this will take me in 1 or 5 years and I am very much looking forward to it.

This one is the real “glory tag”, this one will truly push you to the stars :star_struck:, but in a spiritual and Higher Self aligned way.

If you can identify with such a process, then I highly recommend you get this tag next time the shop is open.

Now scroll back up and look at tag picture again – isn’t it Beautiful? :relieved: :dizzy:

25 Likes

does this also effect how other people see you or behave with you?

This is very likely, since one’s own vibration is higher than before. With a higher vibration one will be more attractive to some people and more unendurable to others.

7 Likes