Ashta Lakshmi Maha Yagna

Technically, they all approach the topic in different ways - so I would not replace any - may be rotate them - use the Puja set one week and the other audios the next week?

If I really had to pick, I would still keep the mindset audios in the stack - and replace the Wealth Stack 2 with Ashta Lakshmi Mahayagna + Navagraha Homam. The booted Bhoots might replace exorcism in some cases, but again, I would really alternate the Puja stacks with these.

11 Likes

Puja stacks would be: Navagraha Homam, Ashta Lakshmi Mahayagna, Ganapati Homam, Booted Bhoots

Choice is yoursā€¦You can do the puja stack say once every two weeks or once a month.

None really. My mantras are my boosters :partying_face: Also, Sapien fields do not need a booster in the sense of booster audios.

Not directly.

15 Likes

That is right.

Do you currently do some kind of investment or are planning to? I dunno, it really dependsā€¦ Intuitively, I would say Capital Governance firstā€¦

6 Likes

Those should be good! Get them, use them and then you can always come back for more :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer , just wanted to know in which order would you add the Tower of Power and Divine will to your Puja stack ? Thanks.

Oh and also Iā€™m playing BOL , detoxed plasmatron life , Ojas marrowed , full body coherence, knight, navigator awe and minor blueprint power . Should I play the Puja series stack first then these or these first then the Puja series stack ? I am usually playing these during my night sleep time , and fatigue seems to be a downside though .

Thanks and awaiting and appreciate your kind advice :pray:t5::blush:

1 Like

Should not matter really. I use it at the very beginning of the stack, Tower of Power first and Divine Will next.

Not all of these audios, IMO, have direct relevance/relation to the Puja stack. For example, if you asked me whether you would play Cardio Workout before or after the Puja stack, I would say - your choice. If you indeed want to add these to the stacks, I would probably want to place BoL at the very beginning, followed by Full Body Coherence and Ojas - sort of prep work to be in the right state of mind for getting the best out of Puja. The other two, should not really matter directly to the Puja stack.

6 Likes

First time listening to this, curious about this one
btw if I listened to this I donā€™t have to keep listening similar fields like: prosperity and abundance, luck and probability, attract wealth, etcā€¦???

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Drew!

Well i have it in my daily stack with others and it works great (the harmonious synergy when mixing is what i mean)

But you can try it all on its own, it is very powerful anyway, i just love so much the other fields i dont want to leave them behind hihi

My money stack which i play to sleep regularly is

Torsion x 1
Ashta x 2
Attract wealth prosperity and abundance x 3
Million Dollar Empire mindset x 3
Unbreakable x 2

During the 2nd morning stack i have lucky horse shoe and clover looped

Btw i used to have it in my morning stack along Shandi and Maha Ganapati

But i noticed more effects from it since i put her shining alone with just some other additions (not God/Goddesses at night lol

But again its up to you

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Drew!

Thereā€™s no ā€œhave toā€ in any of this. Part of your journey (as it is for each of us) is learning how your fields affect your energetic bodies to get the results that you want. Everyone is going to have their one journeys and you get to play around to create a journey that is pleasing for you.

8 Likes

My main worry is about overusing this daily as the description says at least quarterly use, so this confused me
thanks for the guidance

4 Likes

You like the Yagnas in the morning huh? Iā€™ll try that tomorrow. I can def see Tower of Power being very complimentary. Itā€™s one of my absolute favorites right now! No exaggeration, 3-5 seconds in I already start to feel the benefits.

3 Likes

Nice. Going to fall asleep to this tonight. Thank you!

3 Likes

Yeah thats how i use it i was sharing that every person is different :blush:

You can follow instructions to feel more comfortable with the process

And i also said ā€œregularlyā€ not every night but yes like at least 3 times a week

That would really depends on your practices with them and how familiar you are with working with them

3 Likes

@anon46520955 Based on your experience is the Attract WPA better than the Abundance mindset (20 mins) ???

Nooo

AW does thatā€¦ attracts money

Abundance Mindset changes your mental state in regards of abundance it compounds and it can be permanent over time so you dont have to be trying to ā€œattract itā€ :wink:

AW is a nice boost for fast flow of money not too big but here and there

AM feels growing and growing

5 Likes

Bought this Treasure from my Wishlist with our Black Friday Discount!
Thank You Dream our Captain & SammyG!!!

18 Likes

Man lately Iā€™ve been feeling like Iā€™m being attacked psychically (by an entity or person, not sure)- used this for the first time in months and brought me so much relief. :pray:t3:Not sure why, as I donā€™t think this is for that.

11 Likes

Maybe not in a direct way but donā€™t you think that these might have helped you?:

10 Likes

Yes for sure. Def feel more power and strength.

7 Likes

I have three of them and is it okay to listen to them daily? Vastu, Navagraha and Shatachandi. Wonā€™t the energy be too much? I love playing them everyday because it gives me assurance that my day will go well. It may be my overthinking but now I am worrying if the deities can feel ā€œusedā€ by me or taken advantage of by me calling on them everyday.

2 Likes