Astral Portal - NFT: New Release

Astral Portal - NFT

The astral plane, also called the astral realm or the astral world, is a plane of existence postulated by classical, medieval, oriental, and esoteric philosophies and mystery religions.
It is the world of the celestial spheres, crossed by the soul in its astral body on the way to being born and after death, and is generally believed to be populated by angels, spirits or other immaterial beings.
In the late 19th and early 20th century the term was popularized by Theosophy and neo-Rosicrucianism. Here presented is the artistic and energetic representation of a portal into that world. An exciting journey into a place of wonder.

This NFT listing is supported by Bondly’s NFT services. When purchasing an NFT through Spring, you are agreeing to the Bondly terms and conditions and directing Spring to share your personal information with Bondly to facilitate the purchase, as described in our Privacy Policy. Learn more here.

34 Likes

So thrilled I caught this! This is life changing. Thank you @Captain_Nemo!!

14 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:

:stars:

9 Likes

Haha me too!

13 Likes

GOT IT YESSS :smiley:

12 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll In case you were interested!

8 Likes

Just a portal
or like a gateway
closed for non owners, and naturally open for the nft owner
of course, i guess you need to be able to do it, to get in.
still you can learn eventually if needed.

29 Likes

Teespring loves to keep previous purchases in the cart so I was scrambling so fast to remove the Navigator of Awe but couldn’t figure it out on phone. I got my lap top out so fast!

10 Likes

Got it muahhahaha :partying_face::partying_face::relieved::bomb:

11 Likes

Will it make the getting out of body easier because the portal is more open and the astral body can therefore be more stable ?

5 Likes

Just in time for this one. How much time does it take for Bondly to create the wallet and release the NFT?

Look the email. up to 14 days it says

yes that means youll get the field only when the wallet is done and accessable to you

1 Like

Yes, I saw that however it should be quicker than that. So was asking if anyone who got an earlier NFT purchase if they had it earlier.

1 Like

If we bought it already, does the image on the post work for us? I swear I feel major energy coming from it.

10 Likes

Bought already, can’t wait :sparkles:

7 Likes

Such a generous price too @Captain_Nemo :pray::pray:

11 Likes

GOT IT!!!

:star_struck: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

bought ! don’t know the implications of this audio. Anything regarding the astral plane has me dead curious anyway. Glad it’s not limited release

4 Likes

I think it is. Glad you got it though! I was thinking about this yesterday and boom here it is.

4 Likes

I’m sooo happy then :blush:

5 Likes