Astrologically Inclined

yes
'new audio too good, but I’m going to listen to them once, plus it’s all the NFTs I bought

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

Just got it. How many times should we daily listen to it?

Thank you :star2:

1 Like

Hi, since there is no description regarding that I think it’s up to your liking/as you need. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good afternoon. Could someone with the audio send it to me? I can provide proof of possession in DMs. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you Captain! Ever since the audio has been added, I’ve been feeling more secure astrologically speaking. I feel that I integrate it more to my being as compared to just the NFT. If also possible to add for the Sun MC would be truly thankful… :relaxed:

3 Likes

Please forgive my ignorance here, but if we buy this NFT, what would be the proper way to use it? Would this be like a mandala where we would print and meditate on it? Or could / would it have to be looked at on a computer or phone screen to get the benefits? It seems like just owning it and storing it on a Trezor or other wallet wouldn’t bring benefits (if that’s where it would have to be stored), though I could be totally off base here. If there is a guide for this sort of thing, that would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I kept looking for the audio on my phone. And i downloaded it again and still couldnt find it.

I went to check again its name to type it exactly…

It is ASTOLOGICALLY Inclined lol :grinning:

Throwing it out there for who might need to know

2 Likes

In my experience connecting to them once i buy them for the first say 2 weeks or 3, by any means: looking at them, meditating, print and wearing it, sleep with it under my pillow, etc. Allows me to connect to it faster if i dont have it on me or im not looking at it. But might take a while to achieve if you are new to them.

Everybody experiences them differently, some say the can just connect to them mentally, but majority of us like to wear them.

Unless its a Deity mostly for what ive read around prefer to meditate.

Here is a great post that can give you a lot of insight to work with NFTs.

(Btw this one has an audio too now, so you can work with both or choose etc)

A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs

How to Better Connect with Servitors/Audios/Items/Mandalas

3 Likes

Great - thank you for sharing. Since this comes with audio, would the effects also be fully realized if we just listen?

1 Like

Yes, normally the audios are stronger because we wouldn’t play them 24/7 as how we would wear a mandala.

What ive noticed with the ones i had been working with by wearing them and now the audio, they feel very different, like a total different approach for the same end result.

I stopped wearing the mandalas and ive been listening to the audios. In our experience around the forum audios reach deeper faster.

When the Mandalas got famous we had a lot of audios to play daily so it was good to just wear something and not having to worry about time to play and audio.

And also because the NFT art era arrived, so Sapien’s Mandalas could do both, be beautiful art and fielded, now with so many Mandalas to wear i think its great we can combine and balance it out :)

11 Likes

I already had written about this little gem but I will so again :

Yes,the planetary energies are real as they can be.
No,they don’t have your best interest and well being in mind at all times.

HOWEVER

With this? It becomes easier,bearable and even fruitful when you are being ground out within the cogs of the cosmic drama.

8 Likes

For the money I think this is definitely one of the better purchases. It can also theoretically replace a variety of other audios (usually) for a shorter and tighter stack.

I have been including it in my Solomonic astrological rituals (whether done for me or others), and I think it does improve their effectiveness, or at least the speed of results. Many effects are somewhat delayed until the time is right for the energy to manifest astrologically, and this seems to reduce that effect.

I just lay the image out as if it were a sigil.

I also listen to the audio before doing any astrological magick such as for gambling, or if I feel like “the stars” are blocking me.

6 Likes

I was thinking about trading or selling this because I had other priorities, but then a thought came to my mind, “why not use this and see how it goes?”. On the first three listens, my anxiety and stress were gone, I felt so much happy and in a state of flow. I was honestly surprised because even though I knew how important astrology is, I kinda brushed it off aside.

Adding this to my stack of mandalas. (Consists of 5 mandalas now)

8 Likes

This just confirms I need to work with mine as well. I also have Maitreya Fields’ Mandala Manager and her Field Optimizer. I will need to stack all my NFTs, Mandalas, pendants and sigils in a pile, and lay these 2 on top of them overnight, after telling them to store my entire collection into them. I believe they sort of work like the Tower of Power NFT.

This way, I can create a double sided pendant with the manager + optimizer and command them to activate the appropriate chains of our items to accomplish any goal we have!

The 1st step is to put these both into our computer’s folder that contains our collection, tell it to merge with all our audios & images. Then we can simply print these 2 and wear them. Then if you print them out, you could also stack those underneath (as mentioned earlier) and merge the physicals as well. It could cover all bases.

This action could make it to where we can keep our mandalas in one place; yet still be connected to them.

6 Likes

Can someone please send me the audio for this please?

1 Like

I just messaged it to you.

Hello. Can someone send me the audio for this NFT?

Nice optimization there. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Pluto moves into Aquarius!!

1 Like

Which one would be better astrological inclined nft or emblem of change nft?

3 Likes