Attract More Love Into Your Life: Energetic and Morphic programming - Patreon

“Attract Love Old Version”

Description:

Love is the absolute greatest feeling in the world and the energy embedded in this audio will attract more of it into your life.

Love is connection and the joy that comes from it. The feeling generally springs from sharing special moments with others but don’t such moments happen on rare occasion? How often do you and a friend or lover share moments of deep and loving connection… the type of connection that gives you a natural joyful high from being in their presence.

Its one thing to feel love for others but its another when someone feels love for you and expresses it to you. There is nothing else like it and what this audio does is attract more of that to your life.

Listening to this audio on a daily basis, will draw more loving energy into your life and this would result in more love based interactions. The other love audios work more on you feeling and experiencing love while this one works more on others feeling love for you. So in turn, you will attract more loving interactions with the world around you. And yes, its possible you can attract a significant other with this audio.

More love in your life equates to more happiness in your life. As human beings, we strive for connection and proof of this is that we get lonely when we receive no love for a long period of time! But this audio is like a magnet that draws love from the world onto your life. A life with more love awaits by listening daily to this audio.

Works on drawing love and love based interactions into your life

Best to listen once per day

(This not meant for you to attract specific people or become some sort of relationship magnet)

13 Likes

I never knew about this part… I’m not sure I remember reading it in the original description on the old video, would this recommendation carry over to the new version of the audio?

5 Likes

It might carry over to the new one, since it’s more effective and stronger than the old one.

From the Energetic Alchemy - Attract Love comments section:

6 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: There is another version on Gumroad Attract more love into your life (I bought it). Interestingly, the version on Gumroad is similar in strength to the version of energy alchemy? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, the Attract More Love Into Your Life seems to be the same as Old Version Attract Love. Just the price is different. These two audios on Gumroad are not as strong as Energetic Alchemy - Attract Love.

4 Likes

MAJOR UPDATE

A backup source on YouTube since the Gumroad file is not there anymore.

I apologize for linking to the wrong source. At the time i wasn’t subscribed to Patreon and had no clue that it was uploaded there.

It’s on Patreon for 1st tier

I’d say this may be an underrated :gem:

This to me feels as if i am unconditionally loved and supported.

Although seemingly subtle or ‘less intense’, i love how gentle and constant this is and it feels like it tends to build up.

I prefer this over the more faster and intense field from Alchemy of Love album so i can listen to this for hours in a more meditative state or for the ambience.

12 Likes

Update: Corrected link

2 Likes

but this is the old one