BoL V. Light and Vibrational Guidance

I am saving up for either one of those fields. I am curious, which one would be most supportive for getting better at psychic abilities as well as attracting positive things in my life? I can only afford one.

2 Likes

If you’re meaning Blueprint of Life when you say “BoL,” that field doesn’t really have anything directly to do with psychic abilities or attracting positive things in your life. It works internally, resetting your DNA as well as your mental and energetic bodies, bringing order out of chaos.

I don’t really know Light and Vibrational Guidance, so I can’t speak to that one.

3 Likes

What does order out of chaos mean?
I tried looking it up, but it took me to a bunch of conspiracy sites

1 Like

As for psychic abilities dream has a psychic field on gumroad, or conceptual realizations may also help.
Magician, gratitude or best path tag for attracting positive things into your life.

7 Likes

Nothing conspiracy.

cha•os

• A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.

• A disorderly mass; a jumble.

• The disordered state of unformed matter and infinite space supposed in some cosmogonic views to have existed before the ordered universe.

As you can see, when you have some chaos (from entropy) BoL will reverse that chaos (through the negentropy that’s in that field–You’ll want to search this forum for the many discussions we’ve had about “negentropy,” since Dream is adding negentropy to a lot of the recent new releases) and return it to the original order–its Blueprint, you see?

5 Likes

Wit this goal, is there any reason why you’re not considering Increased Psychic Functioning, which gives you what you’re wanting and is more budget-friendly?

And depending on which positive things you’re wanting, have you considered
Attract Good Luck and Fortune
Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
Attract Love
and so on?

2 Likes

I already have IPF tag

Great!

The thing is both have the potential to help you with your goals but that’s because they do a lot of things.
I don’t know where exactly these posts are but OM for example mentioned to phillip that with BoL his brain stack will work way faster. Nabs mentioned that together with conceptual realizations his insights and understanding went up to another level.
I have BoL and it does enhance psychic abilites a bit but… it feels that way because it brings everything into harmony hard to explain…
The thing is the guidance can lead you to insights and together with the higher vibrations you can have similar effects.
Are there any other things you want to work on besides these?

3 Likes

Thanks!
I’m going to buy BoL for now
Then, I’ll maybe get LaVG next year

the comments on the VG field say it pretty clearly. it’s a field to lead you to enlightenment and freeness. I don’t really think it’d what you’r looking for, just wanted to add that

1 Like

Enlightenment is a process.
You climb to lower steps of the ladder before you become Enlightened.
What u say is not true.
I do want to increase my vibration.
You also assume I’ll jump to the highest right away. It’s a process

So is BoL sort of like a booster?

Recently there was a thread about most complete psychic stack or something like that - that should be more than enough :slight_smile:

There is a field for this haha.
I think mind settings would be good, attract positivity, become whole, SLR etc. - the general “work on yourself” fields. When you use them everyday for a few weeks/months your life changes a lot :)

So while I think both of those fields are great… and BoL particularly everyone should use, maybe you don’t need it just for these goals.
You can use a stack for each for 2 months (while you save up) and reconsider your goals and see how you feel.
Spiritual growth States of being + imaginarium divine together will help you a lot and lead you to the right fields!

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like