Attract your soul tribe (Patreon + Dream Seeds Release)

this is to attract people to whom you connect and relate deeply, think of a family/brotherhood/best friend/partner kind of bond

18 Likes

A soul tribe refers to a group of individuals who share deep connections and similar spiritual or soulful beliefs and experiences. It is a community or network of like-minded people who come together to support, inspire, and empower each other on their spiritual journeys.

Members of a soul tribe often resonate with one another on a soul level, feeling a deep sense of understanding, acceptance, and connection. They may share similar values, interests, beliefs, and experiences, which create a bond that goes beyond superficial connections.

Within a soul tribe, individuals feel comfortable being their authentic selves, expressing their true thoughts, emotions, and vulnerabilities without fear of judgment or rejection. It is a safe space where they can share their spiritual growth, challenges, and seek guidance or support from others who understand and have been through similar experiences.

Soul tribes can be found in various forms, including spiritual communities, meditation or yoga groups, online forums, or even among a close circle of friends. The primary purpose of a soul tribe is to facilitate spiritual growth, provide encouragement and inspiration, and foster a sense of belonging and connection.

Being a part of a soul tribe often brings a sense of belonging, purpose, and fulfillment in one’s spiritual journey, as individuals feel supported and uplifted by their tribe members. It is a space where they can learn, teach, grow, and contribute to the collective spiritual evolution of the tribe as a whole.

38 Likes

so much needed, thank you for this!

9 Likes

Makes me wonder if online whether you’ll start sending messages you normally wouldn’t send or start receiving messages you’d normally wouldn’t receive

9 Likes

Given how much social interactions are happening solely online these days, yeah, i don’t see why it wouldn’t work this way as well

6 Likes

This comes at the right time.

When the student is ready…

Tremendous gratitude!

7 Likes

Love the geese!!

2 Likes

So THAT’S why those seagulls sounded so strange…:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You may most likely also meet your soul partner with this :slightly_smiling_face: given logically you meet a person that shares your values and it’s up you and that person to choose to escalate or not.

4 Likes

What browser did you use? I can’t download this file at all. No attached .mp3 and no way to bring up a download option

3 Likes

I just opened the website on my Android through Google (default browser) and then I pressed the 3 dots, everything seemed normal:

2 Likes

Okay, been looping this. Feeling a sensation of calm and being “back home”.

This + Quantum Love + Higher Self Connection should work as a tremendous catalyst for physical and spiritual change.

11 Likes

For everyone not able to get the audio you can PM me and I’ll send it to you.

what I did was click on the three vertical dots and click save as.

2 Likes

can’t wait to meet some interesting souls :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Dream is fighting off our loneliness lately :slightly_smiling_face: Attract Love , Quantum love , Attract your soul tribe :heart::heart:

10 Likes

I am very excited that this has been made. Thank you very much!

This fits in perfectly with the topics I wrote about in the last few days in my Mystical Journal.
Combining “Attract Your Soul Tribe” with “Alien Intercession” and “Arcturian Energy Infusion Meditation” (and also “Cosmic Intercession”) should provide some interesting results…

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Do you want to attract an alien lover?

1 Like

You should read what I wrote in my journal.
I am looking for extremely deep connections.
So deep, that consciousness merges together.

And now, me having become aware that nothing on earth can provide this while being physically incarnated as a homo sapiens, I am realizing that connecting with a soul tribe is the next best thing when I cannot (yet) be part of a unified group consciousness.

The description of this field says:

“Your soul tribe, or soul family, is a group of people who you intuitively connect with on a deep level. Soul tribe relationships are anything but shallow. There’s a deep resonance at a soul level that you intuitively understand is different and special.”

Of course, this includes “lover” relationships too.
Really deep soul level connections go way deeper than human superficial understandings of “romantic lovers”. A “lover” is just the tip of the iceberg. A true soul tribe connects way deeper, as the description says – on a soul level.

9 Likes

What made you come to this conclusion?

Have you wote about this on your journal as well?

Yes, here.

1 Like