Attract your soul tribe (Patreon + Dream Seeds Release)

So excited for this! :purple_heart:

Can’t wait to just keep looping this every day.

3 Likes

I expected to be rickrolled

4 Likes

Why? Lol

1 Like

Ok, here you go.

5 Likes

xD

Dream’s fields really come at the best time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

What’s up with Patreon? They won’t let you download the field from the email or the app :pensive: Having the fields saved as emails was extremely useful incase they get removed from Patreon in the future.

Looking forward to testing out this one soon though, should be great :raised_hands:t3:

@anon77086103

2 Likes

I downloaded it from the website already :ok_hand:t3: just a shame about the app and emails not showing download links anymore :frowning:

5 Likes

That makes no sense indeed that they removed the option to download it this way.
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it…

5 Likes

Sounds like my Venus in Pisces :laughing:

1 Like

Stack idea for the most amazing social life

Quantum Love 1
Quantum Love 2
Quantum Love 3
Quantum Love 4
Attract Love [NFT or Patreon version]
Attract Your Soul Tribe

14 Likes

Plus

The Welcomed
Blessed Path
Golden Glow
Love Gravitation
The Social Bonder
Love Environmental Infusion
Radiate Positivity
Uplift Yourself and those around.
Pure Land Blessings
Protected Spaces
Vibrational Riser

9 Likes

Let’s get that vibe & attract our tribe :dancing_women:

Deep gratitude as always :pray: :heartpulse:

11 Likes

Okay I don’t know at this point

Who do you guys think makes the sounds?

• Geese
  • Seagulls
  • Dolphins

0 voters

4 Likes

This release means so much to me and had me jumping up in joy the moment I saw it!
Dream, thank you so, so much for this from the bottom of my heart. I’m incredibly grateful for this creation. I can’t wait to draw in more soul family and connect with my soul tribe. The world is vast, we cross paths with so many people all the time!

I believe most people come into our lives for a reason. To teach us something and more than we think to lead us on a different path.
Some of them are extra special. I think it’s possible that the same people/souls/consciousness connect with us in our life multiple times in multiple lives. And this has the potential to open our heart to amazing possibilities.

I read that our higher self deep within us knows exactly who those people are that we have a special past-life bond with. Often we have pre-agreements to meet them if we are sharing the same timeline. More often than not, we are even in contact with them during our dream state. However, it would so amazing to increase the chance of an encounter with soul family
members and to recognize it when it happens.

19 Likes

It’s there now

2 Likes

If this field permanent or last for a few hours?
Like will it have permanent effects over time, or is it best to listen to it before going outside?

1 Like

Yeah like a wiring field, I was wondering the same thing.

1 Like