Aura effecting clothes

You may want to change the fabrics of your clothing to ones which are of a higher vibration, such as wool, linen, hemp, organic cotton. If you are having problems then avoid polyester, rayon, etc.

You can look up online where they have done tests on the vibration/frequency of certain fabrics to determine which is best for you.

10 Likes

Thank you everyone
I will try the methods you suggested

1 Like

Also try to avoid wearing black clothes and wear more white and softer colors

3 Likes

You can machine wash your clothes with a few drops of Lemongrass essential oil, Frankincense, or Tea Tree oil.

If possible get rid of those clothes or burn them. It may be the clothes that have picked up the low vibrational energy and that is what’s actually negatively affecting your aura.

Just my opinion is all.

3 Likes

Yes my pandit suggested the same so I don’t wear black now

I wear new clothes only now, and try to test the vibe of the clothes that I’ve worn for a long time. My aura is still affected so I guess I need to do more work

1 Like

Take this with a grain of salt:

With quick insight into what’s going on it doesn’t seem to be your aura doing this.

You are around a lot of low vibrational energy which is contributing to your problem. It seems to all be in your house or wherever you spend a lot of time.

You can find a number of environmental fields here that should help remove the negative energy or replace it with more positive energy.

6 Likes

Hey i have a question. Is something outside Your place affectcing You?
At work? Are You feeling safe at home?

I asked cause im going thought some heavy stuff at work. I created coming home stack. I clean my enerrgy just when i coming back. And before i enter my place i try to Play salt cleanse Field and imagine that im coming though scanner that is taking baddies away :wink:

Scanner is a thought form . Kind of servitor You can create on your own .Just use imagination.

I wonder if exposing clothes to sunlight for a short period of time could work a bit?

Like with crystals.:thinking:

I agree that fiirst You need to take care of yourself .

So when it comes to bath. You can use all kinds of saltas Also Epson Salt or Salt infused with essential oils for example. Not only for clothes but for your self.

Some time ago Luna reminded me about Basic self care. Nice baths and air revitalises to raise my frequency . And i fell better sińce :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think its possiblle to clean them in more gentle way than burn them to the ground :wink::thinking:
But some smoke incense of all kinds would be a good idea :fire:

1 Like

Of course :v:. I suggested that first.

1 Like

Although sometimes burning objects to the ground is a good idea :fire:

2 Likes

Examples of environmental fields?

Environmental Fields

1 Like

Ley line and the sacred sanctuary isn’t available anymore I guess? Links are from teespring

Yeah but there are plenty others that work just as good, focus on those :)

Ah but you know which one is awesome?

And i think its the upgrade of the Sanctuary

Sanctum NFT

Remember there is a sale going on now so take advantage of that.

Sanctum is on the soundweave website and that’s also not accessible. :(

Oh you are right! I thought that one was on the Sapien Shop.

Maybe create a post offering to buy it?

In this thread

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

Hey Drexz, do you have a link to these sources? I’ve personally found that you’re spot on. When I wear synthetic fabrics it feels quite bad. Whereas cotton feels much better, but not all cotton is the same.

Hi there, you can find this information online by searching about “high vibration fabric”

A quick search led me to this link:

Some of this work was pioneered by this gentlemen: Dr. Otto Heinrich Warburg

Goodluck on your research journey!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m surprised that silk faired so lowly. Maybe it’s because of the harm that comes to the silkworms when ordinary silks are produced.

Something I’ve noticed is that when I wear blue, or white, I actually feel much better. And when I’m wearing red or black, it actually feels less “light” per se. I guess, colours and fabrics do matter quite a lot at a certain level of sensitivity.

1 Like