Aureus Fortuna

It’s one powerful field dude

2 Likes

This field hits me really hard and I wonder what fixing is going on :grinning:. Extraordinary results yet to come.

2 Likes

Will you expand some more?

1 Like

after the first day i got this, i had a little accident, witch first made me meet the right people (my doctor and his nurse) to put light on a tricky situation. (“you need a lawyer!” ). i couldn’t walk, so i had two weeks off from work to organize further steps. (i think Mercurial Panther made me enough flexible, charming and persistent).
bad luck isn’t always bad. as Nice2knowU mentioned!

16 Likes

May I PM you my bro?

1 Like

I can echo the above comments - seemingly a lot of bad luck and unfortunate events since using this.

2 Likes

@brainwave0902 @lou_lou Hang in there, Wonderful things are on the Horizon.

2 Likes

Interesting

It is unexpected.
I wonder if it’s like a push back or bringing things to the surface :thinking:

23 Likes

that’s my guess

6 Likes

Been my experience too :laughing:

Trusting the process !

2 Likes

Would be interesting to know if anyone with a lot of time behind Karma Crucible is also experiencing the ‘bringing things to the surface’ aspect or not.

2 Likes

I play karma crucible once or twice a day, and ancestral continuum

But I don’t loop, maybe I should

1 Like

I spammed it quite a lot and didn’t experience anything but positives of all types.

10 Likes

In my experience, it’s good to use some sort of shielding with all sorts of luck fields to prevent outside interference and ill-wishing from derailing things. Maybe that is what’s happening? I personally use Inner Armor Shield & Magnetic Resonance from Sapien Medicine’s catalog.

2 Likes

Very good idea!

1 Like

I too have played this quite a bit since release and had notable positive life events.

Good idea.

2 Likes

Kwan Yin of the Aureus Fortuna

12 Likes

Can Voodoo Detangled shield this?
However I think Architect Reality could prevent the adverse effects.

1 Like

It could help, sure. As well as the Shielding 3.0 NFT, Repel Negative Energy and anything you like to use for protection (Boosted Bhoots? I hadn’t used that one, but it’s reported to be effective).

2 Likes

To those who experience setbacks with this one - do you also not notice the upgrades in intuition, perception and charisma?

5 Likes