Automated Face Yoga

Face yoga is a series of exercises that gently engage the muscles of the face, enhancing circulation and promoting a healthy glow. It’s a practice that can help tone the facial features, reduce the appearance of fine lines, and provide a sense of calm and relaxation. Regular face yoga can lead to a more youthful and vibrant look, as it strengthens and revitalizes the skin and muscles.

Similarly, taking care of the neck muscles, such as the levator scapulae and sternocleidomastoid, is important for supporting the head and allowing for smooth movement. These muscles are crucial for everyday actions like turning the head and lifting the shoulders. Strengthening them can improve posture, reduce the likelihood of neck pain, and enhance overall flexibility.

Together, face yoga and neck exercises offer a holistic approach to maintaining a fresh and youthful appearance, while also ensuring the muscles that support these functions are strong and healthy.

Benefits

• Vibrant Skin: It stimulates blood flow to the face, which can help nourish the skin, leaving it vibrant and glowing.

• Wrinkle Smoothing: The exercises can relax facial muscles, potentially smoothing out wrinkles and reducing the development of new ones.

• Firmness and Elasticity: Regular practice may strengthen facial muscles, contributing to improved skin firmness and elasticity.

• Facial Definition: Face yoga can help define the facial contours, enhancing features like the cheekbones and jawline.

• Relaxation: It offers a peaceful break from daily stress, aiding in relaxation and mental clarity.

• Sleep Enhancement: The calming nature of the exercises might contribute to better sleep quality.

• Detoxification: The movements support the lymphatic system, which can help reduce puffiness and promote a clearer complexion.

• Natural Anti-Aging: Face yoga is considered a natural method to maintain a youthful appearance, possibly delaying the signs of aging.

• Holistic Approach: It can be part of a holistic health routine, complementing other wellness activities for overall health and balance.

Exercises

• The Lion Face: This exercise involves a wide opening of the mouth accompanied by an extended tongue, held briefly before relaxing, which can energize the facial muscles.

• The Fish Face: By drawing in the cheeks and forming puckered lips, this technique creates resistance that can enhance cheek definition.

• The V-Shape: Applying gentle pressure to the temples with the fingers can aid in muscle relaxation and tension relief in that area.

• Temple Developer: Targeting the temples, this exercise is designed to alleviate built-up stress.

• Eyebrow Lifter: This method concentrates on elevating the eyebrows, contributing to a refreshed and youthful facial expression.

• Cheeks Sculpting Technique: It focuses on firming and raising the cheek muscles for a more sculpted look.

• Cheek Lifter: This approach assists in elevating the cheeks, aiming to define the facial contours more prominently.

• The Big O: Forming a wide ‘O’ with the mouth and holding the position briefly, this exercise works the muscles around the mouth area.

• The Yummy Face: Imagining a tasty treat, this playful exercise involves sticking out the tongue and moving it from side to side, which can be a fun way to work the tongue muscles.

• The Swan Neck: With interlaced fingers pushing outward and the chin moving side to side, this stretch targets the neck muscles.

• Detox Breath: Deep, intentional breathing that relaxes the forehead and shoulders, promoting a sense of calm and stress release.

• Mini-Facelift: Hands placed on the sides of the face gently lift upwards while the head tilts back and the tongue sticks out, aiming to create a lifting effect.

• Brow Lifter: Fingers positioned above each eyebrow lift and lower the brows, which can strengthen the forehead muscles.

• Happy Cheeks Sculpting: A sealed-lip smile with fingers lifting the corners of the mouth upward sculpts and elevates the cheeks.

• Satchmo: Named after Louis Armstrong, this cheek-puffing exercise mimics trumpet playing and helps to transfer air from one cheek to the other.

• Marilyn: Inspired by Marilyn Monroe, blowing air kisses exercises the muscles around the mouth.

• Giraffe: Looking upwards, pressing the tongue to the roof of the mouth, and swallowing engages the neck muscles, similar to the graceful posture of a giraffe.

• Forehead Smoother: This exercise involves massaging the forehead with fists or index fingers, which can help smooth out forehead lines and relieve tension.

• Eye Tapping: Lightly tapping around the eye area can stimulate blood flow and help reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.

• Jaw Pinching: Gently pinching along the jawline can help define the jaw and promote blood circulation in the area.

• Neck and Tongue Stretch: Stretching the neck and extending the tongue can help tone the neck muscles and reduce neck tension.

• Lymphatic Drainage Massage: Using gentle sweeping motions to massage the face can support lymphatic drainage, helping to reduce facial swelling and promote a clearer complexion.

Neck muscles exercises

Regular care of the neck muscles, especially the levator scapulae and sternocleidomastoid, is vital for a healthy range of motion and comfort. These exercises not only support strong, toned muscles but also contribute to a graceful neck line, enhancing your overall youthful appearance. Proper muscle care helps prevent stiffness and pain, ensuring your neck moves smoothly and supports your head with ease.

Benefits

• Improved Posture: Strong neck muscles help maintain proper posture, which can enhance your profile and reduce the appearance of sagging.

• Reduced Tension: Regular exercise can relieve muscle tension, leading to a more relaxed and youthful demeanor.

• Increased Flexibility: Keeping these muscles in good shape can increase flexibility, making you look and feel more agile.

• Better Support: A strong neck provides better support for your head, which can prevent wrinkles and sagging skin.

• Youthful Appearance: Firm neck muscles contribute to a smoother, tighter skin appearance, giving you a more youthful look.

Exercises

• Chin Tucks: This exercise involves drawing the head straight back while keeping the gaze forward, which can help align the head over the spine and strengthen the supporting muscles.

• Neck Tilts: Moving the head forward to touch the chin to the chest and then tilting it back can stretch and fortify the neck muscles, enhancing their flexibility.

• Side Neck Stretch: Leaning the head towards each shoulder can stretch the side neck muscles, which may relieve tension and improve muscle elasticity.

• Shoulder Rolls: Elevating the shoulders towards the ears and then rolling them back and down is a movement that can alleviate stiffness and enhance neck and shoulder mobility.

• Neck Rotation: Turning the head from side to side until a gentle stretch is felt can increase the range of motion and flexibility in the neck muscles.

• Wall Angels: Standing with the back against a wall and moving the arms in a ‘W’ to ‘Y’ motion helps engage the postural muscles and can improve shoulder mobility.

• Supine Head Lifts: Lifting the head slightly off the floor while lying on the back and holding the position can strengthen the anterior neck muscles. • Stability Ball Neck Bridge: Placing the back of the head on a stability ball and pushing back while lifting the hips can strengthen the neck extensors and enhance balance.

55 Likes

Explosions of joy and excitement, anyone?

Thought so

19 Likes

I’ve done some face yoga from youtube videos and it really helps to tone the face & neck, but I stopped because it’s too much work :smiley:
Awesome that it’s automated!
I’m working with Aeon’s Gift now for the face, but will probably get this too after awhile.

11 Likes

We need one money generating field that will help us to buy all these fields.

8 Likes

In my humble opinion this is super important part of the field.
One of the ( many…)key elements to prevent aging in face area,neck. Not to mention overall health.

Face yoga is awesome.but yep it consumes time and has to be done regurarely.

6 Likes

deep facial remodeling + microcurrent facial stimulant is causing extreme stiffness in my face muscles + mechanical stress in my jaw.

will face yoga offer the solution for both?

2 Likes

Facial stiffnes can be caused by stress?

All ralaxation techniques can help massage,deep breathing, yoga both regular and face yoga .

1 Like

〉causing extreme stiffness in my face muscles

Do you mean firmness? (meaning not sagging)Those two fields are working well, am I correct?

1 Like

they are very firm too! :blush:

yes yes they are great but my muscles are very sore :smiley:

same for tension in the jaw from deep facial remodeling

Hi there @coco1111!

Welcome Lav KY 2

1 Like

Maybe just leave and give some time for your skin? Isnt your skin going through the process of rejuvenation? I’m looking for fields that give my skin firmness so your case seems its going great.

How long have you been using them? Sounds like the paid ones are more powerful than free ones.

Ive had an experience that paid ones do work really well. Mine were Womanly Woman and The Point of No Return.

So from reading your post, Im interested in buying deep facial remodeling + microcurrent facial stimulant.

2 Likes

almost two years since the release

also since the release

on a regular base

i woud start with this one as you may not need the other anymore

and focusing on one field for skin firmness is very beneficial

2 Likes

I see. Thank you for your suggestion. I will try deep facial remodeling.

Do you also listen to any health related fields also? I had always wanted to know whether : In order to achieve facial rejuvenation I should add fields that would do good for overall heath ones too, not just for face, eg lymphatic stuff or blood circulation stuff or HGH or NAD,etc(there are so many ). For someone who is really young, free collagen field might already be enough to regain some firmness but someone older might need something extra for the body as well to get a younger looking face?
Do you think deep facial remodeling alone will work for facial firmness? Im guessing I should just start listening to see but am wondering if you also listen to other health ones too and got your firmness.
(sorry am not native English speaker)

2 Likes

yes plasma flaunt, eternal + all the mitochondria ones

i would also consider the endocriner

and i would also include blueprint of life in the beginning of your stack and end with acu-automation & supreme grounding ++

yes you can include them too of course :grin:

yes maybe

depends on your lifestyle also.

YES.

imo they set up the right conditions for the beauty fields to work upon

If you don’t take good care of your physical body such as cells, organs, hormones, etc then there is no point in listening to beauty fields. they will not reveal their magic.

2 Likes

Wow, I knew so little, thank you so much for sharing.

Just wanted to share from my side:
I listened to a few workout fields from Sapien and the next day I got muscle aches with no physicle exercise. I am wondering how I could change if I stay consistant.
As for facial rejuvenation there is a channel for pure tones of rife frequencies and there are a few videos that give me immediate results on my face after a few listens.
The channel doesnt offer mp3 or wav files and for me it isnt convenient so I wanted to find Sapiens. I want to share the name of the channel but not sure if I can here.
I read somewhere that after listening for some extent the body will start to produce collagen by itself without constant listening. Dont remember if it was with rife frequencies or morphic.

It is nice interacting with you. Thank you so much for all your replies!!

3 Likes

Sorry RobbyHa, just one more thing I wanted to ask.
I was just reading the description of deep facial remodeling on Gumroad and I’m quite excited! But I couldn’t find the word “neck” there. Which field do you recommend for neck if I were to add one that includes neck ? Or does deep facial remodeling work for the neck too?
Thank you in advance.

1 Like

yes it should be included. it’s a complete field on all levels.

i think it’s written somewhere in that thread

3 Likes

OK, great I’m excited! Thank you!

Does this get rid of face fat?

2 Likes

Face yoga will tone your face beautifuly
Both pyysical execices that’ i would perfom despite the field.

Yes it can help with face fat reduction.
Also lots of different kind of face massages could be helpfull 🩷

4 Likes