Automated Face Yoga

The funny thing about this, is that it takes something that if someone done by themselves, could have the opposite intended effect, whereas this just gives you the end results of doing it perfectly

4 Likes

Yes i agree you have to have a lot of knowledge to do it correctlly.
Fields are wonderfull tools but if you know how to perfom face yoga go for it .
Its more wholistic that way.

5 Likes

i prefer to lay down in my sofa while an asian girl performs face yoga on me

blowing-air-tingting
:blush:

4 Likes

She will not be able to perfom every move lol sorry :joy:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Would this field be best before or after Deep Facial Remodelling?

3 Likes

Before facial remodeling you can use it to make your face more relaxed , and after to soothe effects of deep facial remodeling .

Just don’t loop it to much if You use both .

Face yoga is so strong I was testing it and looped for an hour . Lol I had sore face congrats to me :joy:

If you use it one time it’s going to be gentle- relax your muscles before remodeling
:)

10 Likes

Wow, would love to hear everyone’s feedback on this one!

1 Like

First time I used it felt like acupuncture all over face! Then it quieted down a bit, but at any rate it felt really good. Definitely could tell something was happening.

9 Likes

I recently started practicing some facial yoga, but I couldn’t do it every day due to various commitments. A week later, this morphic field arrived, haha. Thank you for this precious synchronicity! Just purchased it a little while ago, very curious to try it out.

6 Likes
1 Like

@Allurre article requires paid access

1 Like

This one is should. be better . :slight_smile:

also this channel is so good :wink:

If you don’t have a field there is a lot to learn how to do it correctly ;)

3 Likes

Hey guys!

First time commenter, long time lurker, but this made me want to come out of the shadows for a bit. Don’t sleep on this one, this is the real deal… Sort of like a combo of Face Sculptor and Mewing but this one hits (my) maxilla hard.

My cheekbones go NUTS whenever I play this, and chin feels smaller, more V-shaped almost immediately. Toning is definitely there, like a sensation of hollowing out the cheek area…? Like a dull pressure… very nice, and it sort of moves around the zygomatic bone… Am gonna focus on this for two weeks and pause my other face fields - will update!

Any word on how many loops is too many?! :grimacing::grimacing:

12 Likes

Hi there @ListenHereGepetto!

Here are some links to help you navigate the forum: FAQ Collection for Newcomers

Hi…:slightly_smiling_face:
Welcome to the forum 🩷
Oh don’t loop to much. its quiet intensive.
All execices listed are involved.
4-6 loops is more than enough for the begininig.

Some people loop fields,even those intensive for hours and its ok but everyone is diffrent. You have to find your sweet spot really :slightly_smiling_face:

Imagine you practice" real" face yoga .

The worst thing that can happen is sore face so don’t worry. :wink:
Just be carefull please :yellow_heart:

8 Likes