Bad review removed from the course product page?

Title is pretty self explanatory.

I have the product page highlighted and archived as it is of interest to me, but I have found it slightly concerning when I noticed the bad review I saw previously had been deleted. The bad review didn’t put me off, as I thought it would all get cleared up. However, now the review has disappeared completely which has actually drawn my attention to focus on it now.

So, I guess I wanted to find out what happened? Why the review disappeared and if anyone else encountered what this person did, but overcame it or has the solution?

2 Likes

How did you even notice that bad review that disappeared? And what sparked your peculiar interest in it ?

It’s hard not to notice a single bad review, when it takes up a third of the page. My interest piqued on the sleep paralysis side of things and the screams.

I noticed it had disappeared, because I had originally noticed it was there.

2 Likes

A member did respond to the reviewer but it was on the forum. Rather than remove the review I think it would’ve been better to add a comment to that review (not sure who can do that) and in a positive manner answer it back

6 Likes

Pardon me,

but I seem to be living in the shadows at the moment. You see all our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind. And if i could only get a glance at what’s unfolding right in front of me i may just be worthy enough for what’s coming into this reality. You see my dilemma is that i have been conceived in such away that i haven’t really cought onto yet. But if one were to utilize their attention, he will realize that which is about to unfold has already passed.

1 Like

This person may have had further experience with the course and then decided to remove their review.

3 Likes

But that’s great to have the screen shot though to reference back at. How did you know it was going to be taken down? I’m sorry I’m in some nostalgic stage right now.

wow you scrolled down to take screen shot of the only bad review while you stating now that you archived the product page highlighted as it is of interest to you. when usually i open the page https://course.enlightenedstates.com/home/course/energy-awakening-course/3 i get this

i wrote an explanation to his sleep paralysis, if he or she still interested in course he might read my comment and decided to delete his review.
from experiences with sleep paralysis

when i sleep i may wakeup in middle of night not feeling my body but i try to move my arm and it seems i can move it but i cannot see it. i found out that im just in begning of my way to OBE (Out Of Body Experience). so i discovered why im screaming no body hears me that because im in my astral form not attached to my body. first time you dont understand what is happening but with research i found out that is just a stage before my OBE, further this i might wake up in the middle of night floating above my body. so it was a just step to OBE.

1 Like

I think this would have been the best result too, I don’t think it looks good when bad reviews disappear. I was expecting to see an updated user review, but did not see one and could not find the discussion on here. So I was curious to what happened.

@MUSICMUSICMUSIC
As I said it caught my interest, so I saved it. I had a feeling to save it and check back, so I did.

1 Like

man i check it last week the review turned to 5 stars then it got deleted so i think the person went in further experience decided to manage the review

Yes, I understand and I appreciate your answer to the previous reviewer probably made them retract their review. I checked again to see the result, but must have missed the 5 star, then could not find a discussion on here, which is why I questioned it.

My main interest was that the person had never experienced the sleep paralysis before, but then started experiencing it after using the body primer. I find it interesting.

I spoke to her and she says she’s too scared to go on with the course. So I offered her a refund which I gave her and once I gave it to her, I un-enrolled her from the course. Which, in effect gets rid of her review.

30 Likes

That which was apparent and that which was unseen are now one in each other.

2 Likes

I’m starting to believe that your avatar is an actual photograph of you. :wink:

2 Likes

i never heard screams in my sleep paralysis i would scream and nobody hears me it happened several times when i was 16yo

3 Likes

Thank you for clearing it up. It is a shame that she chose to not continue.

You have also reminded me that I must up my protection at my girlfriends apartment. It’s a very old place and I got bothered there when using the energetic alchemy series for internal alchemy. I assume after using body primer, I will need to prepare. So this is of great assistance.

@Atreides
Agreed, and I will be heading into that bad neighbourhood soon. So it’s a good thing I will be prepared :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Here this might make sense. As I’m still trying to figure this one out my self. :wink:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNbqNSScJNU

get yourself a servitor (dark or light) for protection ask it to get you protection while you sleep.

People who allow fear to stop them from spiritual growth get to do it over… and over… and over. Just like Groundhog Day. And their stupidity ripples through the multiverse in infinite ways.

Just wait until she pulls the same shit on her 106th iteration (who am I kidding, she’s already way past that here). Not kidding. This is how it works.

4 Likes

Same for me… tried to scream but it was impossible

2 Likes