Be the healer + animal regeneration

Can it be done? Or will be the healer only work for humans? @SammyG

From the description of be the healer:

“ What this does is basically provide a means by which you heal friends or family or anybody you wish.
This will send healing work to anybody you think of while using this video, It works towards speeding up the healing process and providing a general whole body healing, unconditional love and virus disruption.

To use you simply need to think of the person you intend to heal while playing the video. It will work on that person for the duration of the video.
While it may not be possible in all cases, its always good to get permission first.
Updated and also helps to develop your own healing ability. (so you can listen passively, but its also good for active practice. )”

There’s no mention of animals… just people

11 Likes

It will go to where ever you direct it.
its tailored more for the human system, but it may also work with a wide range of beings.

21 Likes

Okay perfect, thank you dream :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It works better when listen along with specific healing audio or is there no difference?

does anyone have any experiences or tips to share with healing?

i’m currently focused on getting my dog to a healthy and protected state by playing devic intercession, animal regeneration, and trauma healing and mental health for animals.

i’m also going through the energy awakening course audios and focusing on building my own healing abilities up to help my dog.

i still rely on my dog’s vet as i feel like western science has been solving his issues, but i’d also like to do my part in taking care of my pet.

on another related note! anyone have any audio suggestions to keep fleas and bugs away from pets? i tried negative energy removing audios, but honestly i don’t feel like it works because insects aren’t inherently ‘negatively energetic’ beings.

or maybe they are if parasitism is viewed as ‘negative’ and symbiosis viewed as ‘positive’?

3 Likes

Dealing me too with a problem right now with my roommate (cat). Already using Animal Regeneration and Mental Health for Animals. Will re-add Devic too, thanks for reminding it.

I suspect that the last pack of food that I bought was a fake one. Counterfeit is a big hobby in my country.

Found a post written by Lunamoon regarding mosquitos. So your servitors can maybe help for fleas and bugs too.

5 Likes

thank you @Bronyraur i do remember servitors being used in that way! i’ve requested my fae and ES to do the same for my dog and see what happens as i feel like i can support myself for now.

i wish your kitty well too! :sparkling_heart: :gift_heart:

3 Likes

You’re welcome :) I already feel that your creativity will solve the case. My cat friend hunts fleas and bugs pretty well but I started wondering if I can use Animal Empathy/Telepathy for this issue as well… for becoming able to say (in their language): “Hey Mr. Bug, would you mind go and play somewhere else, if possible?” :)))

Thanks for the wishes. Sending best wishes to you and your dog friend too :dog: :heart:

2 Likes

well thank you!! i’m trying to incorporate more of the creativity audio into my schedule! i’m still grateful for you and the other forum members who give me ideas when i don’t have any!

that is actually a great application of the animal empathy/telepathy audio! i was focusing on just the healing audios, but i’ll make room for this one as it would also help with communicating with my servitors!

2 Likes

Hey psynergy!

These articles written by Dale Power can help give you some more insight on healing your dog! (Thank @uial though :slight_smile: he showed me these wonderful articles)

Hope your dog feels better!

@Bronyraur this can help loki too! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can comment on healing the amygdala for animals… That audio is a God sent. My dog is really shy, everything seem to have scared him but ever since I started playing the audio 3+ times a day. Some days would he hours if he was left along. Also started taking him to the dog park and he’s like a totally different dog :relieved:. He’s so much more joyful now, stands his ground (for the most part, still working on ‘strange’ objects) going up to people and smelling them (not yet allowing complete strangers from petting but it’s a step in the right direction) all in all TOTALLY recommend this audio. I also play it while in the dog park and my God be ready. You’ll have dogs come to you from everywhere. They know they’re being healed and would sit by you. Everytime I go to the park I have 5+ animals at once sitting around trying to lick me and my phone (where the sound is coming from).

11 Likes

Also, my dog came down with kennel cough the other day and I had him on animal healing v2 day and night, tried some of my own “healer” attunement tricks to help him speed up but whenever he ‘sensed’ a surge of energy he would get up and walk away. (Shy of foreign ‘concepts’ tell you.) It took about a month for him to recovery completely. Should also note a lot of the other dogs seem to have gotten the same thing. After he was better or about 70% better I would play immune system builder here and there.

3 Likes

You’re just a sweet Bicep… Loki meow-thanks you :) I started re-reading Psychokinesis when you mentioned it in the Quasi thread. Will look at the 2 other ones as well (might have not read or even forgot lol) :sparkles:

Hey @Zen, thanks to you too! I was a little worried about my little pal, so it’s comforting to read these posts :)

6 Likes

Haha no problem Loki! :*

5 Likes

thank you! i’ve read Accelerated Healing while i was at work and it gave me some insights for the direction i’d like to follow!

i appreciate your concern and thank you for your well wishes @GoddessAndGodOfAll . :hugs:

thank you for sharing your experience @Zen !! this helps ease my mind. my dog is similar that he sometimes leaves when i play the healing audios. i do notice that he is slowly getting used to them.

i saw him sniff at my phone while it was playing a sapien medicine audio so that seems like a good sign!

@Bronyraur your reminder about requesting help from my servitors feels like it’s helping! i requested them to stay home with my dog and protect him while i had the following on loop:

• Animal Regeneration 2.0
  • Trauma Healing and Mental Health (for Animals)
  • Devic Intercession

i came home with my little buddy as spriteful as ever. it’s a great sign of health for me that his behaviour has remained his usual energetic self. his physical condition looked the same to me which is better than looking worse so i’ll take it!

i’ll be doing a similar thing for tomorrow when i leave for work.

i really appreciate all the help and support i received from you all especially for my dog! i’ll be looping some Love Graviton thinking of you all!

5 Likes

One of the most lovely posts that I’ve read so far. Cheered me up :) Thank you… Will send some Love Graviton to you as well :heartbeat: (you plural: :dog:, servitors, you guys here,…).

4 Likes

@Zen is that the animal regeneration audio or the trauma and mental health

My dog doesn’t like the energy healing from me, she gets distressed if she thinks something is happening to her, I did manage to get her to allow me to give her healing energy for about 5 mins today though, so it’s progress.

Shes a smart bugger, she knows when I am trying to give her healing - she starts sniffing my fingers

2 Likes

I use both, since I got my dog around 2 months. He might had some trauma with the previous owners. Whenever I’m in the park is use Mental health for animals. But for his recovery I mainly used animal regeneration v2.

3 Likes

Whenever I get home I need to put all my energy fields away or else he would not come up to me. I’m not sure why he does that, but other dogs seem to be attracted to some of my fields.

1 Like