Beginner's Journey through the Corpus Spiritus Tarot

You remind me of my niece lol

1 Like

Aww, thanks. You must be having a marvelous niece.

Yes lol she’s 15

Ello,
Which Tarot Archetype is the archetype associated with:
Focus

1 Like

Depends on what kind of focus you’re meaning. Check out:

• The Magician
  • The Chariot
  • Strength
  • Temperance
  • Sun
  • Judgement
4 Likes

Yeah

I would add the ruler/emperor

3 Likes

That was it. Chariot. Thanks you two @MonkeyOwl @WellBeing

Seraphim.
Is tarot in anyway correlated to them?
Or is there any tarot minor or major arcana that can depict them- judgement tarot maybe?

Seraphim = burning ones
Judgement tarot= i get that vibe

Traditionalists will tell you that the tarot is correlated to everything. It’s an occult encyclopedia, especially when you take an Qabalistic approach to the tarot.

4 Likes

:pray:t3: Thank you sir!! You’re the best

1 Like

With this deck was there anyway to differentiate between regular and reversed?

1 Like

the idea is that you print them out (if you buy the digital), so after that it will be just like a regular tarot deck and the reversed ones are upside down

2 Likes

I have the regular deck but I can’t seem to differentiate the reverse from the regular

1 Like

Is there a small white disk on every card? It would be at the top of the regular card. If it’s reversed, the white disk will be at the bottom

1 Like

Interesting, they all do have a small white disk on each card but it’s all on the top. I also did a quick scan and didn’t find any repeats. The only difference I found is some have a number in the white circle and some have numbers

There are no repeats.

The reversed cards happen when you shuffle and then lay them out. Some cards will be upright. others will be in a reversed position due to your shuffling and laying them out.

In the deck they’ll all be upright.

3 Likes

Ok that makes sense, thank you both @WellBeing @Rosechalice

3 Likes

Hey does anyone know the order in which all the tarots from the Corpus Spiritus were placed? From 0-78

First 22= the Major Arcana in ascending order (so we start off with Fool)
First Minor Arcana Suit =
Second Minor Arcana Suit =
Third Minor Arcana Suit =
Fourth Minor Arcana Suit= Pentacles - or at least that’s what I recall. (and if that’s right, then we end with King of Pentacles)

This is the order normally

Fire - water - air - earth

I don’t dare to say it’s the traditional approach because I don’t know enough, but it’s the order I have encountered in many other areas / “courses”

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

Also does anyone have a different experience with the tarot when playing he Essence of Three Kings (to “clean” it like you could with Essence of Burnt Sage?)

2 Likes