Best Field to attain Clairvoyance?

So basically the question is in the title. What is the best Field to use in order to attain Clairvoyance.
My guess would be the crown and third eye growth and stimulator field on gumroad but im not quite sure.

I would like to have servitors but before i get myself a dragon golem or a fae servitor i would like to attain the ability to see them and the other side of the world.

What do you think/ What would you suggest?

5 Likes

Psychich Stimulation on gumroad or buy the IPF tag, tho if you want faster results use psychic stimulation

11 Likes

Thanks didnt know the audio would be stronger than the tag

2 Likes

for starter it is, the ipf will be better in the long run

3 Likes

What is this exactly?

Look on gumroad

I think get the servitor’s first since they can help with this.

I don’t want to be a downer but it’s critical that you also focus on:

• all the lower chakras
  • energy blockage removal
    -ego dissolution (otherwise the ego can make you hear/sense what you want, not what is)

And generally anything that strengthens your energy system like ascension tag/vibes, a lot of other videos, chakra tag, food/water charger…
Non-sapien practices like the star exercise as described on this forum, qi gong, cold showers in the morning, sport (yes sport), or anything really.

I say this based on experience, you’re free to do whatever you want of course.
The thing is as you get more sensitive, if your energy system is not robust, a lot of things will overwhelm you. Only focusing on 3rd eye and not the areas below would help create a situation whereby you sense entities trying to communicate, even see some things, but you can’t turn it off when you want to.

21 Likes

I can also recommend the Animal Empathy video:

Some more advice from @uial:

You can try listening to Superhuman Genius , Nerve Growth Factor , Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity and BDNF before the other audios (or before practising any abilities you’re trying to develop) to help build the new connections in your brain.

And here are all the cards + explanations of Sapien’s Card System:

11 Likes

Tag is stronger than the audio :+1:t2:

4 Likes

@MonkeyOwl Recently I have been falling in love with all your psychic posts! :D

8 Likes

Mine? Really?

I’m by far not the best psychic here :sweat_smile:

Thank you though :blush:

5 Likes

Humble Monkey! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There is a grounded detailed approach to them that brings ease and knowledge out! Also, the energies of your own experience added to it:)))

6 Likes

If you (or anyone) are interested in psychic “powers”, I suggest this book (also mentioned on enlightened states website).

He is old fashioned (published in the 60s) and quite “hardcore”/strict, saying things like there is no sense in spending time with useless conversations over beer because time goes by and never comes back… so you should just spend time with practice :rofl:
It is also no easy feast - there are 10 chapters with exercises and you’re only supposed to go to the next chapter when you truly fully completed the tasks in the previous one and reached the level described.
Just an example, Angel’s candle exercise is basically an intro to the very first exercise described.
In the book, you’re supposed to have that state of full focus/empty of any intruding thoughts for 10 minutes uninterrupted, but with eyes closed. That’s much more difficult than the candle exercise.
A lot of people start the book but very few actually get past chapter 3 (I haven’t).

On the plus side I think it’s only halfway through that you’re supposed to be able to put out a candle with your “thoughts” (actually a bit more than that, but read the book for explanation :) )

And the SM fields can help immensely with some of the exercises in the beginning!
A main point in the beginning chapters is to balance the elements in yourself - the reason is that as you learn to use / invoke them, if there is an imbalance in you, it could cause both physical and mental/psychological issues. There are exercises that will give direction for this.
There are a lot of fields that help with this balancing, including the zodiacs + conjunction of spheres (in my experience my own imbalances correspond with the birth chart elements) and some other fields as well.

So basically you have to put in literally years of focus and hard work before you get to the fun part - but in the end you reach a level that is what some people here described as “god mode” but with full control rather than temporary random experiences.

15 Likes

Try developing your pineal and third eye chakra first no matter what other stuff you use…most important thing for any psychic ability…

5 Likes

Where i can buy the IPF tag

Tag is nft?

tag is tag not sold anymore
nft is nft

but they are other alternative like Conceptual realization audio on gumroad New Audio Field: Conceptual Realizations
or
Conceptual Conglomerate The Conceptual Conglomerate
and
the increased psychic functioning on gumroad Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

3 Likes

This person is selling the IPF tag to EU only

Keep your eye on that thread, and on the Classifieds