Best field to cure ADHD brain?

I’ve been diagnosed with ADHD, and have been using the medication but I’m not a fan of it, although I’ve been looking for a remedy my whole life.

I’m looking for a field that can rewire or prime my brain for the ability to naturally focus, to the point where I won’t feel the need to “use” things to get work done.

I bought Kōritsudō but it doesn’t address the source of my problem which is a lack of ability to focus naturally, I feel like my brain isn’t connected or functioning like a “normal” human’s would.

Any help, guidance, or insight is welcomed.

P.S. Thank you to all of you who have come before us newcomers and spread the wisdom you’ve learned, Sapien Medicine is truly life-changing.

2 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/attention-and-38212037

2 Likes

Would this cure ADHD though or just alleviate it for the time being?

Ironically, I’m listening to it right now while brainstorming a few ideas, like addressing the true source of my problem once and for all.

1 Like

Maybe after using for months

1 Like

Even if you can “address” underlying condition, you are unlikely to replicate effects of medication fast enough, it changes all your actions. So with the pre-existing and likely since early life condition body isn’t habituated to the same tasks efficiently as “normal” person, meaning that struggle to perform work or regular chores after stopping medication might be caused by mere fact that appropriate habit of performing as if its nothing or a tiny nuisance, wasn’t formed. It takes all early life and more for people to form such behavioral patterns and given state of general population it isn’t something that many “master”.

That’s why some people can stop ADHD medicine after a period of time, because they simply made it through major struggle to form habit of working/doing something that was previously so mentally challenging they couldn’t fathom concentrating on it. Like studying which is often taught badly and many children have a hard to time to form studying habits which drags further on in later life.

And conversely some people who take it continuously do so because they need to have their effects on all of the things they do in life to function.

So basically you might stop experiencing true symptoms, but the “wiring” that makes every tiny thing “doable” without procrastination might or might not be there. Brain being connected in a certain way isn’t a natural condition, but acquired one, so that isn’t symptom of present ADHD, but sort of its consequence while underlying issue may or may not be present. Medication bypasses the lack of concentration and somewhat issues that prevent wiring, because ADHD drugs usually increase neurogenesis.

TLDR: Check how many areas of your life are significantly affected by ADHD and improved by taking prescription drugs. There are a lot of reasons that reduce ability of a person to do certain tasks, but even finding those causes might be a challenge.

3 Likes

Very Interesting, I never thought about it like that.

After reading this,
I’m now diving deeper into this understanding this problem using Chat GPT.

Currently, deciphering what problems stem from my neurochemistry and which stem from the behaviors that I’ve enforced due to my perceived lack of proper neurochemistry.

Thanks!

1 Like

The Advantageous Brain Plan suits well!

2 Likes

Maybe give it a look in ayurveda? ADHD is like typical Vata mind. Increased Vata in body

So if benefits of taking the medication outweigh negatives (cost, unwanted effects, objective reasons, not subjective opinions), it’s better to continue taking it and working on your goals.

You can plan tapering off, but it should be done knowing pros and cons.

2 Likes

Speaking about audios, try adding Semax and Phenylpiracetam: Testimonials 3x at once, maybe a bit more.

1 Like

I actually just bought this, super excited to see how it will affect me.

A few testimonies & Dr. Manhattan himself have spoken about how it should/has helped heal an ADHD brain.

If you have any personal testimonies, I’d love to hear them :)

1 Like

Well that’s the thing, at first meditation was going great but ADHD medications are notorious for their side effects + I often worry about the toll they put on my body

So now I’m in hopes that Sapien Medicine’s fields can work their magic hahah

Interesting, have you used that field before?

The point is what side effects are you actually getting and if you really have ADHD. Also people are quick to spread bad rumors without analyzing them.

1 Like

Look into your gut health…

3 Likes