Bits and Pieces

It does zapp away fungus and bacteria, that includes candida from tissues. Thats what I read.

7 Likes

I tend to listen 20 mints to an hour or more. So that is 10-30 loops.
Each of them.

5 Likes

Do you listen 10/30 min for each of the two fields?

1 Like

You really need 10 listens of each ?

1 Like

I don’t know if needing. Maybe they’d work with three loops daily. They’d do something for sure.

But yes it works better for me if I play over 20 mins.

You guys observe your body and see how it reacts.

This is like the first actual medicine I ever got for my illness and it makes me feel good too. It works on several ways. It probably affects my mind because of gut-brain connection.

But I like it this way. I loop the hell out of them.

So here is the thing, if I don’t have certain symptoms, I can’t know how to use this properly.

When I’m fine, I just play for a while and stop whenever I feel like though I’d loop it forever xD

But if I have certain symptoms (e.g. diarrhea), I know when to stop.

My body tells me exactly how to use this.

4 Likes

I think I need a million loops while being in a negentropic healing chamber (with the negentropic pulser too) suspended in time and aliens doing surgeries on me.

But this is good enough xD

The chief surgeon:

Summary

This is general advice about using fields:

1 Like

Many thanks for your thorough explanation.

1 Like

What the zapper has done for me is make me like bulletproof from headaches.

I can listen to much much more fields now without getting a headache which is the best thing about it.

It has done more too, like it feels like it has literally zapped away my ibs and food intolerances.

23 Likes

The kisspeptin audio really does what it says it suppose to :rofl:. Have some deep intense dreams with it along with strong morning erections as well. Haven’t had these consistently in years so this is a plus.

7 Likes

Does anyone use this in the same day with Flaunt?

1 Like

That’s 1°21’ per day for me/now (I suppose until it gets better). Things were definitely being targeted, and I definitely perceived the stages written about here:

A first seven-minute zapping is followed by an intermission, lasting 20 to 30 minutes. During this time, bacteria and viruses are released from the dying parasites and start to invade you instead. Each parasite has its own bacterial and viral escapees. The second seven-minute session is intended to kill these newly released viruses and bacteria. Again, viruses are released, this time from the dying bacteria. The third session kills the last viruses released. A fourth and fifth session may be very beneficial too, to eliminate “prion protein” streaming from killed Salmonella bacteria.
https://drclark.net/en-us/products-devices-a-techniques/zapper-basics/zapping#benefitsofzapping

5 Likes

Not necessary. At that age the body produce enough

Sounds amazing. How much do you listen to it?
I’ll try it for my headache now.

Yes.

I have not seen any noticeable difference by playing them together

They just continue doing their work as if they were played alone

Like any other field, i listen until I feel the benefits.

1 Like

If i listen it daily it will make my kidney always younger and healthy when i getting old?

Question:

Does the Thigh Fat Burner affect the outer thighs, too?

I did notice a small difference in my inner thighs as of 7 days of listening.

1 Like

Chat GPT Near Infrared: NIR stands for Near Infrared Radiation, which is a type of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths between 780 and 2500 nanometers. NIR therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses near-infrared light to penetrate the skin and provide a range of potential benefits. Some of the benefits of NIR therapy include:

1. Pain relief: NIR therapy has been shown to help relieve pain and reduce inflammation by promoting the release of nitric oxide, a natural vasodilator that helps to increase blood flow and reduce inflammation.
  2. Improved circulation: NIR therapy can help improve circulation by increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the tissues, which can help promote healing and recovery.
  3. Faster healing: NIR therapy can help speed up the healing process by increasing the production of collagen and other proteins, which are essential for tissue repair and regeneration.
  4. Enhanced athletic performance: NIR therapy can help enhance athletic performance by increasing blood flow to the muscles, reducing muscle fatigue, and improving muscle recovery after exercise.
  5. Skin rejuvenation: NIR therapy can help improve skin health and appearance by stimulating collagen production, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and improving skin texture and tone.
  6. Improved immune function: NIR therapy can help stimulate the production of white blood cells, which are essential for immune function and can help protect the body against infections and diseases.
  7. Reduced stress and anxiety: NIR therapy can help promote relaxation and reduce stress and anxiety by stimulating the production of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good hormones.
  8. Improved sleep: NIR therapy can help improve sleep quality by promoting relaxation and reducing stress and anxiety.
  9. Potential benefits for neurological conditions: Some studies suggest that NIR therapy may have potential benefits for neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease, although more research is needed to confirm these findings.
  10. Reduced symptoms of depression: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for mental health, including reducing symptoms of depression. This may be due in part to its effects on neurotransmitter production and brain activity.
  11. Enhanced immune function: NIR therapy can help to stimulate the production of white blood cells, which are important for immune function. This may help to improve overall immune function and reduce the risk of illness and infection.
  12. Potential benefits for cardiovascular health: NIR therapy has been shown to have potential benefits for cardiovascular health, including reducing blood pressure, improving lipid profiles, and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
  13. Potential benefits for metabolic health: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for metabolic health, including improving insulin sensitivity and reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes.
  14. Enhanced detoxification: NIR therapy can help to stimulate the production of detoxifying enzymes in the body, which can help to remove toxins and waste products from the body more effectively.
  15. Potential benefits for wound healing: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for wound healing by increasing blood flow and oxygen delivery to the affected area, promoting tissue regeneration and reducing inflammation.
  16. Potential benefits for bone health: Some studies suggest that NIR therapy may have potential benefits for bone health by promoting the production of osteoblasts, cells that are essential for bone growth and repair.
  17. Potential benefits for hair growth: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for hair growth by promoting the production of new hair follicles and increasing blood flow to the scalp.
  18. Potential benefits for skin conditions: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for a range of skin conditions, including acne, psoriasis, and eczema. This may be due in part to its effects on reducing inflammation and promoting tissue repair.
  19. Reduced muscle soreness and stiffness: NIR therapy can help to reduce muscle soreness and stiffness after exercise by promoting blood flow and reducing inflammation.
  20. Potential benefits for brain health: Some studies suggest that NIR therapy may have potential benefits for brain health, including improving cognitive function, reducing symptoms of traumatic brain injury, and potentially reducing the risk of neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease.
  21. Enhanced fertility: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for fertility by improving blood flow to the reproductive organs and promoting the production of sex hormones.
  22. Potential benefits for respiratory health: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for respiratory health, including improving lung function and reducing symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
  23. Enhanced wound healing after surgery: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for wound healing after surgery by promoting tissue regeneration and reducing inflammation.
  24. Potential benefits for oral health: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for oral health, including reducing inflammation and promoting tissue repair in the gums and oral tissues.
  25. Reduced symptoms of chronic pain: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for reducing symptoms of chronic pain, including back pain, joint pain, and muscle pain. This may be due in part to its effects on reducing inflammation and promoting tissue repair.
  26. Improved sleep quality: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for improving sleep quality by regulating circadian rhythms and promoting the production of sleep hormones such as melatonin.
  27. Potential benefits for eye health: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for eye health, including reducing the risk of age-related macular degeneration and improving visual acuity.
  28. Reduced symptoms of allergies: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for reducing symptoms of allergies, including hay fever and allergic rhinitis.
  29. Potential benefits for liver health: NIR therapy may have potential benefits for liver health by reducing inflammation and promoting the production of detoxifying enzymes in the liver.
  30. Nerve Healing: NIR therapy was found to promote nerve regeneration in rats with sciatic nerve injuries, leading to improved function and reduced pain. While more research is needed to fully understand the effects of NIR therapy on nerve healing in humans, these results are promising and suggest that NIR therapy may have potential benefits for people with nerve injuries or conditions such as neuropathy.
  31. Bone Healing: NIR therapy was found to promote bone regeneration in rats with femoral fractures, leading to increased bone density and improved mechanical strength. While more research is needed to fully understand the effects of NIR therapy on bone healing in humans, these results are promising and suggest that NIR therapy may have potential benefits for people with bone fractures or conditions such as osteoporosis.
  32. Joint Healing: NIR therapy was found to improve the healing of meniscal injuries in rabbits, leading to improved joint function and reduced pain. In another study, NIR therapy was found to reduce inflammation and improve the healing of joint injuries in rats.
  33. Muscle Healing: Studies have suggested that NIR therapy may promote muscle healing by reducing inflammation, increasing blood flow, and stimulating the growth of new tissue. In one study, NIR therapy was found to improve muscle healing in rats with muscle injuries, leading to improved muscle function and reduced inflammation. In another study, NIR therapy was found to reduce muscle fatigue and improve muscle recovery in athletes after strenuous exercise. While more research is needed to fully understand the effects of NIR therapy on muscle healing in humans, these results are promising and suggest that NIR therapy may have potential benefits for people with muscle injuries or conditions such as muscular dystrophy.

Again, it’s important to note that while NIR therapy has shown promising results in many of these areas, more research is needed to fully understand its effects on the body. Additionally, NIR therapy should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment or advice, and should always be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional.

16 Likes

ChatGPT Smart Hulda Zapper: The Smart Hulda Zapper is a device that is designed to deliver low-voltage electrical impulses to the body with the aim of killing harmful microorganisms and supporting overall health. The device is named after Dr. Hulda Clark, who developed the concept of “zapping” as a way to eliminate parasites and other harmful organisms from the body.

The Smart Hulda Zapper is said to have several benefits, including:

1. Killing harmful microorganisms: The electrical impulses generated by the device are believed to disrupt the cell membranes of harmful microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, and parasites, leading to their death.
  2. Supporting immune function: By eliminating harmful microorganisms from the body, the Smart Hulda Zapper is said to support the immune system and improve overall health.
  3. Reducing inflammation: The electrical impulses generated by the device are believed to reduce inflammation in the body, which can help to alleviate pain and support healing.
  4. Supporting detoxification: The Smart Hulda Zapper is said to support the body’s natural detoxification processes by eliminating harmful toxins and waste products.
  5. Promoting relaxation: Some users report feeling more relaxed and less stressed after using the Smart Hulda Zapper, possibly due to the electrical impulses promoting the release of endorphins in the body.
  6. Improving digestion: The device is said to stimulate the digestive system, which may help to improve nutrient absorption and support overall digestive health.
  7. Boosting energy levels: Some users report feeling more energized after using the Smart Hulda Zapper, possibly due to the device’s ability to support overall health and immune function.
  8. Alleviating allergies: The electrical impulses generated by the device are believed to help reduce inflammation in the body, which may help to alleviate symptoms of allergies such as runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes.
  9. Improving sleep: Some users report improved sleep quality after using the Smart Hulda Zapper, possibly due to the device’s ability to promote relaxation and reduce inflammation in the body.
  10. Supporting mental clarity: The Smart Hulda Zapper is said to support overall brain health, which may help to improve mental clarity and cognitive function.
  11. Reduction in symptoms of chronic illness: Some users of the Hulda Clark Zapper report a reduction in symptoms associated with chronic illnesses such as Lyme disease, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue syndrome.

While these benefits are reported anecdotally by some users, there is currently limited scientific evidence to support these claims. It’s important to keep in mind that the Smart Hulda Zapper is not a substitute for medical treatment and should not be used to treat or manage any specific health condition without consulting a healthcare professional.

20 Likes

Someone here reported that it got rid of their headaches so it definitely does something for mental clarity. Intriguing about relaxation. Thanks for sharing🌸

5 Likes