Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Nov 2021

The nft will be minted on Venly, but one can feel it working right after purchase (it happened to me with the Flow NFT).

4 Likes

Oh so all I needed to do was buy it? I don’t need to do anything else

1 Like

@Gnosticmedic27 didn’t miss this, did you? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

this is a very good question, if the older owners of NFTs could provide more info , that would be great

Yes, this is all you need to do is own it. You may print the photo if you’d like, to interact with it as a focus, but you are the owner of it and don’t need to do anything else.

3 Likes

Check out this thread ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO which has answers to a bunch of your questions, and more.

3 Likes

I did miss it. I can’t even get into my crypto account anyway. But that’s sweet you thought of me, Monkey! :hugs:

7 Likes

Wow, this must be old!

3 Likes

Congratulations on winning one of these Beauties!!!
I had a hard time on Crypto and missed out!

3 Likes

Hello hello!

As usual, I’m late for the party …
I just noticed that I can not apply the code on the shamanic medicine blend and microcurrent facial simulant in gumroad. :frowning_face:

Nevertheless, thanks for everything!
I’m changing soooo fast, it’s amazing!

6 Likes

Nevermind, it’s working now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

yay 3

3 Likes

What a pity to learn that tags are things of past… I’m new to the party, thus haven’t even got a chance to see what a tag looks like. But such is samskaradharma, everything is impermant.
Does this means that on your part, shipping of pendants is in control of Dream and Sammy, so that the delivery of these pendants would be much more reliable? If so, then that’s a great news.

2 Likes

If you’re interested in what they look like, check out:
The Sapien Shop

Just look. Don’t try to purchase anything. The checkout has been disabled.

4 Likes

I think being able to pay and purchase tags like we do with NFTs is a great step forward honestly.

If one wants the image on a tag, there are printing services that do that. This also eliminates all the shipping delays and everything.

2 Likes

Is it possible to embed the fields on the tags’ images, and sell them as digital mandalas? It could be made so that they only work if you buy it yourself, similar to the black market protection on the audios.

1 Like

Just letting everyone know that al the pendants should be finished this weekend and shipped early next week. They’ve al been getting done individually so excuse the long wait time.

28 Likes

Thank you so much for the update, @SammyG ! :slightly_smiling_face:

And THANK YOU @Captain_Nemo for creating these individually! :pray: :star_struck:

11 Likes

No worries. They’ll be here in time for Christmas. Curious to know where they are being shipped from.

2 Likes

Newyork

2 Likes